Symbol of Sacrifice Teaser Trailer and Steam Page Live + 30k Word Demo Coming Soon!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
khanondrum
Tumblr: symbolofsacrifice
itch: khanondrum

Symbol of Sacrifice Teaser Trailer and Steam Page Live + 30k Word Demo Coming Soon!

#1 Post by khanondrum »

Hello Everyone!
It's been a while since I posted on here and figured it was a good time for an update as we just released our Steam Page and Teaser Trailer!

Teaser

Plot
After experiencing a devastating event, three young siblings find themselves at the center of a struggle between two civilizations that could spell disaster on a global scale. A sacrifice must be made — one that will reshape the entire story and events that unfold. And you, the player, choose what to sacrifice.

Gameplay
The game begins with a discovery of the MCs' origins and their first struggle through the first arc, at which point they are faced with a crucial decision the player must make where the story divides into three different paths with varying locations, NPCs, lore, etc. offering a unique experience and a feeling of real weight to the sacrifices you make.

SoS is mainly reading, like a traditional VN, but there are a few turn-based battles that are reminiscent of old-school JRPG combat. Each battle is a puzzle not reliant on levels but on the right sequence(s) of actions.

All Characters Voiced
The demo includes a cast of 16 voice actors who have delivered amazing performances! You can get a glimpse of Azil's and a few other's in the teaser trailer above :D

We are nearing the completion of our demo just in time to participate in Steam Next Fest during the June 24 edition and are excited to begin showing off more of our hard work. I wouldn't have met my teammates who helped make the game possible without LemmaSoft, so I hope to continue to post updates and recruit through the platform as our game comes to fruition.

As always, wishlists, advice, feedback, and contributors are always appreciated :)

Steam page:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2481 ... Sacrifice/

Thanks!

khanondrum
Tumblr: symbolofsacrifice
itch: khanondrum

Re: Symbol of Sacrifice Teaser Trailer and Steam Page Live + 30k Word Demo Coming Soon!

#2 Post by khanondrum »

[Reserved comment for a few content updates coming soon]