[IndieGoGo LIVE] Nusantara:Bermuda Triangle [GxB]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

UPDATE 23/1/2024!

#586 Post by SweetChiel »

​Hi, guys! What's up?
How did your week go? My pulled muscle is all better now, but I can't say the same about my tooth :'D
I went to my 2nd dentist appointment today for 'nerve care' and my dentist found another hole just beside the one that needed care lol. Fortunately, I don't feel any pain from the treatment due to the anesthetics. I still need to go back 2 more times though.
Anyways, here's some good news from our proofreader, KiiAnima!
- Script 9 is done! ​Just one more script before completion! We're so close >_<
- I've checked, applied the proofread result, & polished the grammar of Script 1 + around half of Script 2. ​I stopped when I reached the end of Chapter 1 due to the toothache. I often read outloud when I'm checking the grammar but my back tooth is still hurting and it really distracted me Q_Q

I only checked the script though, haven't run it yet. I reckon it'll be better to run the game later and write the Walkthrough at the same time.

On the other hand, I got my hands on Palworld, a game that I've been eyeing for a very long time.
It's very similar to Pokemon Legends Arceus. I wish they hired a better monster designer--because the current one is very, VERY borderline plagiarism. I hope they don't get sued by Nintendo x_x But I have to hand it to the programmer for the fun system they've created; crafting, riding, flying, monster attacks/jumps/walk/run open world animation, working/making a base system with functioning subordinate system for all monsters. We can even catch humans/merchant and make them work in our base lol. The programmers really did a good jod; such complicated system but they made it work!

Okay, I'll stop rambling here x"D
I might get a bit distracted since I got pretty addicted with playing Palworld, but I'll make sure to finish at least 1 script per week! >_<

Cheers and here's hoping for another productive week!
Take care and stay awesome, guys!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

-----------------------~(OuO)~-----------------------

Support me on:
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/SweetChiel
or buy me a Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/sweetchiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 5/2/2024!

#587 Post by SweetChiel »

​Hi guys! What's up?
How did your week go? Mine is still as busy as ever, but fulfilling--still have one more appointment with the dentist though x'D
My coughing and sprained muscle are also doing better, but I'll refrain from saying too much because they might relapse like before lol.
However, Bermuda's proofreading checking is doing great!

- I finished checking & polishing Script 3! The polishing includes changing a set of secondary CGs that appeared at the end of chapter 2. I'm really glad that I managed to correct this small plothole >_<;

The good news is I haven't encountered any big bugs or errors, let's hope it stays that way :3

How about you? Did you have fun? Or did you have hard days at work/school?
When things are difficult, remember to take a step back and breathe. Maybe close your eyes, take a nap and refresh your mind.
When you're sad or angry, my best advice is to let it out by watching a horror movie/sad movies. Dog movies like Togo or Hachiko always gets me :') Also, don't forget to give small rewards to yourself! Whether it's for as big as finishing a project or as small as being patient with that jerk of a co-worker 😂

Alright, I'll stop rambling here >///<
Thank you as always for reading my update, it's not much but we're getting there, guys!
See you again next week <3
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 12/2/2024!

#588 Post by SweetChiel »

​Hi, guys! What's up?
How did your week go? Mine was as busy as usual--oh, and I tried something new!

Have you heard about Air Dry Clay? I've been wanting to try and make something cute with it, can you guess what it is?
Here, I'll give you more hints~

​​

Aaaand did you guess it?
Yes, I'm making a fake cake! X'D

It feels very relaxing, especially when I was sculpting the finer details:​

​​Image

The figures 'melted' a little & is taking a long time to dry since I didn't use a sterofoam as a base. I'm a newbie in this field so I'm crossing my fingers, hoping they won't crack later when they're fully dry! Does this count as getting distracted? ^^; if yes, please forgive me, I can't resist the temptation when I saw a discount sign in one of my local stores and saw this air dry clay materials lying around Q_Q

Bermuda's proofreading check progress is doing quite well though!
- Currently, I'm in the middle of checking script 4! ​Please excuse me while I slowly making my way through the grammars >_<;
- KiiAnima said the last script, Script 9 is probably going to be finished this week! I'm so glad--we're one step closer to release! >///<

​How about you? Did you have fun? Did you touch the grass outside?
My mother has been trying to get me out of the house to touch the grass, but she picked a bad time. I'm really immersed with the air dry clay these days X'D

I'll update you with the finished product soon! I'm so excited, can't wait to paint & varnish it!
xoxo,

SweetChiel​

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 19/2/2024!

#589 Post by SweetChiel »

​Good evening, guys!
Did you have a good week? Mine is as busy as always, but I'm pretty satisfied with how things are going ^///^
I just wish I have more time to go out and touch the grass lol

But more importantly, there's some good news!
- Script 10's proofreading is finished! Shoutout to KiiAnima who has been a great supporter and an awesome proofreader <3 With this, we're all set! -^.^)/ I just need to check & apply them~
- Script 4's checking is done! ​I still need to test it, but I'll do the testing later so I can make the walkthrough at the same time. Also, shoutout to MermaidVictory who have sent me her personal walkthrough >///< it'll be a great help/a good start for the official walkthrough <3
On the other hand, I've also finished my fake cake!

I used acrylic paint to color the clay after it's fully-dried. I think I colored the Vulpixes quite well, but after I varnished them, they look very shiny 😂​ Making the fake whipped cream decoration is fun though! I should've bought more because I'm running out when I'm decorating the bottom part of the cake.

And after I decorated it with the fake fruits, we're done! I think the varnised strawberries and blueberries look good, the shine reminds me of candied fruits!

The figurines are heavy but as you can see, I can still open it! (Please excuse the slightly blurry picture, I can't seem to get a clear pic when I'm shooting with my left hand.)
I used a heart-shaped accessory box, but really, you can use any box that's available at home! Preferably something from plastic so you can clean the fake whipped cream easily if you're not happy with it and restart.

​That was fun~ Thank you for reading and I hope you guys also had a fun week :3
​Here's hoping we have another productive week~ However, don't forget to eat your meals and have plenty of rest!
Cheers and see you again next week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Support me on:

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 26/2/2024!

#590 Post by SweetChiel »

​Hi guys! What's up?
How did your week go? I finally got to touch the grass outside but I ended up with sores as usual. And it was a really a bad idea to wear high heels x_x Both of my pinkies are red and swolled now, but no regrets! It's been a while since I went out after all lol

With that said, Bermuda's progress is doing well!

We've reached Script 5; this script contains the transition from Summer Forest to Autumn Village and later, from Autumn Village to Winter Area. The events are very long--script 5 is the longest compared to the other scripts so I think I'll be staying here for a while 😂​​ I'm not sure if it's accurate to say I've finished around 1/5th of the script, so I took a screenshot to show you where I am right now.

Once again, I found myself wishing for another set of hands/eyes so I can work faster :( at this point, I envy the octopus who has 8 hands! I also need to report to the tax office sometime in March, so yeah, busy busy busy! X'D

How about you guys? Are you also busy? I'm sure you're tired, but are you having fun?
Don't forget to pat yourself on the shoulder and take some well-earned rest! -^.^)/
Btw, I'm out of ideas about what I should show you for the weekly updates (It's not fun to read a text wall without pictures, right?). Do you have any suggestions? If not, I'll keep taking screenshot like this until I find a better idea 😂

Welp, that's it for now and see you again next week!
xoxo,

SweetChiel

Support me on: