[Dragon Dating Simulator] Roses in The Flames [PAID]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
GwendolynWinters1

[Dragon Dating Simulator] Roses in The Flames [PAID]

#1 Post by GwendolynWinters1 »

Hello! My name is Cringles, and I am looking for one more "special scenes" artist and one musician who is very, very talented at creating almost any music.
I'm only looking for people who can do romantic synth wave and piano. I am willing to pay for an introductory music piece for my game.

I'm also looking for anyone who does 2D animation in Blender if you're interested in drawing the characters of my game and rendering it into an animation which I will certainly pay for when we work out a deal.

The game itself is going great! We are building a website, we have a rapidly growing and active discord server for the game, and we are creating and coding the game itself everyday!

This is paid work, but I prefer to negotiate on the price. Thank you!

1emzee1
Discord: emzee8886

Re: [Dragon Dating Simulator] Roses in The Flames [PAID]

#2 Post by 1emzee1 »

Hi,

I'm 2D Animator but I use Spine2D instead of Blender. Tell me if interested.

Regular Animation

NSFW Animation

Discord: emzee8886

brightbone

Re: [Dragon Dating Simulator] Roses in The Flames [PAID]

#3 Post by brightbone »

Sent a PM!