Supersize My Heart! - The Fast Food Mascot Dating Simulator [Comedy] [Otome] DECEMBER 2023 UPDATE!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SupersizeMyHeart
Veteran
Projects: Supersize My Heart!
Deviantart: JeremyRawn

Re: Supersize My Heart! - The Fast Food Mascot Dating Simulator [Comedy] [Otome] DECEMBER 2023 UPDATE!

#46 Post by SupersizeMyHeart »

Greetings, travelers!

I hope you've all had a grand ol' end of 2023. Here at Supersize My Heart, we've been hard at work as ever to put the final pieces of this dang ol' game together. As creators, we've gone back to the true talent, our artists, to put some new CGs, sprites, images and backgrounds together for us so Supersize My Heart is a smooth experience for everyone as possible.

We were originally intending to hit content complete by this month, which we definitely could have -- but we took a second look at the attention we spent on potential romance routes and found there was one we had neglected. We decided to add a CG to that route, and to even it out, add another CG to each player route, and took the opportunity to add two to the epilogue for a total of 6 new CGs.

At any rate, here's the skinny:

We would really love to thank everyone who's been keeping track of this project and staying interested after all this time. We cannot thank you enough, and look forward to you playing this game in 2024. Wishing you all the best!

Elijah & Jeremy
Hey, I'm making a game about kissing cute fast food mascots! Check it out here right here.

SupersizeMyHeart
Veteran
Projects: Supersize My Heart!
Deviantart: JeremyRawn

Re: Supersize My Heart! - The Fast Food Mascot Dating Simulator [Comedy] [Otome] DECEMBER 2023 UPDATE!

#47 Post by SupersizeMyHeart »

Heyo! What's up, everybody!

This isn't an official update post, just wanted to say: dang, y'all! We're getting 100+ hits on this page per day lately, sometimes 150-ish. Thank you all so, so much for your interest in Supersize, and for those who've been following for a while: thank you for your unending patience! We're still chugging away. 2 more CGs to knock out, 1 more background, and lots more fancy anime-esque food images, and the last bits of the rewrites. Everything in game is feeling *very* good - we've never been happier about the way it plays. The save game system seems to have broken itself, so we do need to fix that, and one nasty UI bug. In a couple months, I think we'll be ready for the QA pass to begin. If anyone wants to participate, please leave a comment or hit me up! That'll be our last step before launching.

We're almost there, gang!
Hey, I'm making a game about kissing cute fast food mascots! Check it out here right here.