Adventure game maker for PSP

For the rest of your otaku life.
Impossible

Adventure game maker for PSP

#1 Post by Impossible »

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/24 ... 21032.html. Looks pretty interesting. It could probably be used to make ren'ai games as well. This game will probably never be released in the US unfortuanately, but you never know.

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#2 Post by rioka »

That Adventure Player sounds interesting. It may not see these shores but I think it has a lot going for it - it's more generic than RPG Maker and can make puzzle, quiz, and it does sound like one could make a ren'ai game with it too.

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#3 Post by Megaman Z »

hmm... [thinks................................................................] is there a region lockout like on the PS2? if not, some of you desperate people can import it...
~Kitsune Zeta

darkknight
Veteran

#4 Post by darkknight »

PSP...i want one...as soon as i pay off my $25,000 college load I must buy one...I actually want metal gear acid. It is a card game on the PSP.
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

GLACIER
Regular

#5 Post by GLACIER »

is there a region lockout like on the PS2?
Nope. As far as I know, territory lockout is restricted to UMD movies.

bookie
Veteran

#6 Post by bookie »

=0

I keep hemming and hawing between getting a PSP, a DS, or neither. Now I have to do all my calculations all over again.

Piroth

#7 Post by Piroth »

Pointless to get this maker unless you get it for everyone else you plan to distro your game to. This game would be needed inorder to play any homebrew made from this program. In other words, if you made a Kickass game with Adv Player, and send it to other people through your wi-fi into their memory stick. they will need to have the ADv Player UMD in their PSP in order to play it. Thats what my japanese friend said too. I almost bought it when i was in Japan to make games.

And no, region coding for GAMES aren't reconized by the PSP. its there, but the PSP doesn't care.. yet. Only movie's region codes are detected. I play a japanese game on my US PSP. Just not watch movies from japan.