[OPEN for Commission] Programmer for Hire!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Lucascraft
Regular

Re: [OPEN for Commission] Programmer for Hire!

#61 Post by Lucascraft »

Dragoon just completed a commission for me.

Very reliable, good communication, very professional. Was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend his services and work, and if I ever have another project that needs a bit of serious coding I will definitely contact him again.

Thanks Dragoon! You are excellent!

ishantrissi

#62 Post by ishantrissi »

Dragoon solved a code issue I had no idea what to do about, and coded in the GUI day planner for my game. It was a super quick turnaround with great communication. Thanks so much, would definitely recommend!

konimyun

#63 Post by konimyun »

I highly recommend working with Dragoon! He quickly worked on a code I was stuck on and was helpful even when I was stumped after implementing the code! Communication was quick and effective, definitely commission him if you want someone you can trust~

otomelover23

#64 Post by otomelover23 »

As someone who has had countless flops when trying to find dependable, experienced programmers, I can safely say that I am so happy to have found Dragoon. Working with him has been a breath of fresh air. If you need a talented, knowledgeable, and dependable programmer to assist you with features for your game, Dragoon is the person for you!

We've commissioned him twice for two separate screens with various added features. Both have been exactly what we were wanting. He's extremely fast on any revisions that have been needed and explains things in a way that can be easily understood. His prices are fair and affordable. His work is great quality.

I will definitely be working with him for future features as we continue our projects.

Thanks, Dragoon!

Alexis_Royce
Regular
Projects: May I Take Your Order, Off the Cuff, Case of the Serialized Killer
itch: alexisroyce

#65 Post by Alexis_Royce »

I needed a programmer to recode my own clumsy attempt at a key gameplay feature, and Dragoon didn't let me down! My whole game feels fresh and new and a lot more fun to play now, it's like day and night.

Clear communication and a quick turnaround, even though the bit of coding I was asking for help with was fairly tricky and weird. His pricing was more than fair for the amount of work he put in, and he was very patient with my own lack of coding knowledge. I know who I want to commission in the future when a feature has me frustrated and stumped, and honestly, it's a huge relief to know that there's someone so reliable to turn to. ^_^

Jachu21

#66 Post by Jachu21 »

Dragoon created a shop app for a phone feature in my game. He was very quick and very easy to work with. Communication was spot on and even when we encountered issues with the code written by someone else he quickly came up with a solution. Definitely recommend him!