[OPEN] Anime-style artist looking for opportunity to work with VNs. (Sprites and CG Art) High-quality, Negotiable prices

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Vibrantes
Tumblr: Vibrantes
Deviantart: Vibrantes
Discord: vibrantes

[OPEN] Anime-style artist looking for opportunity to work with VNs. (Sprites and CG Art) High-quality, Negotiable prices

#1 Post by Vibrantes »

(Edit: Added more options and updated the prices.)

Hey, everyone!

My name is Vibrantes, I'm an anime-style artist looking to expand my portfolio to start working with VNs.

Although I do not have experience with VNs specifically, I do have experience providing Background Art commissions for indie games. I also have been a generalist for most of my freelancing years, so my portfolio has a little bit of everything. But I would like to shift to providing Character Sprites and CG for VNs instead.

Because I do not have a VN portfolio yet, I'm willing to negotiate my prices for a first opportunity.

PRICE LIST

My current prices are:

Sketch
Half-body: $80
Full-body: $100

Black & White
Half-body: $100
Full-body: $150
CG Art: $200~$400

Flat Coloring
Half-body: $150
Full-body: $200
CG Art: $250-$550

Soft Coloring
Half-body: $200
Full-body: $250
CG Art: $300-$700

Price includes 3 additional expressions and optional mouth toggles.

Extra expressions: $10~$20 each
Extra arm pose: $20~$40 each
Extra outfit: +%30~%60 each

CONTACT

You can reach me by e-mail (vibrantes.art@gmail.com), Discord (#vibrantes) or DM me on any of my socials (you can find all of them on my website below).

My website: https://vibrantes.carrd.co/

SAMPLES OF MY ART

(*because a lot of my past commissions are background art, I'm including them here, but please have in mind that I am not looking for Background Art commissions at the moment, except for projects in which I'm going to be both BG / Character artist.)

Current style for Sketch, Black & White, Flat Coloring and Soft Coloring.

Past works, mostly fully-rendered illustrations and rough sketches.

More samples on my website.

Thank you!