Where to find math documentation?

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
sittingox

Where to find math documentation?

#1 Post by sittingox »

Hi everyone, I've been trying to use various math functions for renpy but I'm having trouble finding any documentation for it. I can find python docs for math, but that's not exactly the same as how it's used in renpy.

Any clues on where to look? Thanks.

m_from_space
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Where to find math documentation?

#2 Post by m_from_space »

sittingox wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:53 pm Hi everyone, I've been trying to use various math functions for renpy but I'm having trouble finding any documentation for it. I can find python docs for math, but that's not exactly the same as how it's used in renpy.

Any clues on where to look? Thanks.
What exactly are you referring to when saying "various math function"? Just import module "math" and yo your math in Python. Renpy is a visual novel SDK.

sittingox

Re: Where to find math documentation?

#3 Post by sittingox »

Oh I see. Guess I was just overthinking things.