Re: [CLOSED][FREE] Recruitment for Semper Est Demo for Otome Jam 2024, Inspired by the Last Unicorn

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
senchousan
Projects: Semper Est (Current), Tears of a Mermaid, Yugari's Rampage, March of the Emissaries
Tumblr: senchousan
itch: Senchousan
Discord: senchousan

Re: [CLOSED][FREE] Recruitment for Semper Est Demo for Otome Jam 2024, Inspired by the Last Unicorn

#1 Post by senchousan »

Hi everyone, my name is Sen and I am looking for team members for my Otome Jam entry, Semper Est. It's a medieval, murder mystery where you solve mysterious disappearances and meet other magical beings. Discover your identity, get closer to your companions, learn about humanity, and maybe fall in love.
The jam edition of the game is planned to be a demo comprised of the common route and route previews. There are 4 love interests with 3 endings per route. If we have the time, we hope to have all of Phillian's route released as well!

The roles I am looking to fill are:
Background Artist [spot available 0/1]
  • Evoke the feeling of a medieval tapestry (you don't have to style match)
    create 5 BGs
Social media manager and/or marketing expert/consultant [spot available 1/1]
  • Help me plan what material to post and/or where/when to promote
Horse/unicorn sprite artist [spot available 1/1]
  • 2 views (front faceing and profile)
    Only "expression" is blinking
    Should maintain semi realistic horse/animal anatomy
CG artist(s) [spot available 0/2]
  • amount of CGs completed will be determined by how many join
    Must be able to draw characters with black/afro features, armor (just for 1.5 characters), and various body types
Promo artist(s) [spot available 0/2]
  • Flexible position, this would be artwork that gets featured in marketing posts or utilized in the game menu
    Fullbody or halfbody illustration is welcome, but chibis are preferred
More information can be found in this document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AWv ... sp=sharing

If you're interested DM me on discord or twitter with your portfolio and let me know you came from Lemmasoft. If you have questions, feel free to ask them here or in DMs. You can find me on discord @senchousan and twitter @s3nchousan.
Last edited by senchousan on Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

senchousan
Projects: Semper Est (Current), Tears of a Mermaid, Yugari's Rampage, March of the Emissaries

#2 Post by senchousan »

Update: Background artist position has been filled.

We are still looking for the remaining listed roles, especially CG artists!
Last edited by senchousan on Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

senchousan

#3 Post by senchousan »

Update: I have decided to stop actively recruiting for this project as the total number of team members is about to exceed what I will be capable of managing. If you are waiting for a decision from me, please give me a couple of days to finalize logistics 🙏Thank you everyone!