[OPEN] [FREE] Game looking for artist, editor, and composer/audio mixer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
strawberrysnowcake
Projects: Eternal Vendetta
Discord: strawberrysnowcake

[OPEN] [FREE] Game looking for artist, editor, and composer/audio mixer

#1 Post by strawberrysnowcake »

Hi! My name is Snow! I'm recruiting for my visual novel, Eternal Vendetta. This is my first VN!

We are in the earlier stages of development. We have a basic story layout, characters, and an established art style. The dialogue for the prologue is almost done, just needs final editing. The project game will have a prologue and 5 chapters, as well as multiple endings.

The team is mostly college students, so we don't meet at the start or end of the semester. We are also in EST. We meet on Discord twice a week during summer. During the school year, we have one weekly meeting on a weekday and 1 biweekly meeting on Sundays. We are currently working on times for the summer and will do a poll with all team members in a week or so.

We have 4 teams: Audio (including Voice Acting), Writing, Programming, and Art. There is also me, the director, and a beta tester.

We are looking for:
-Second composer/audio mixer [0/1]
-Dedicated editor for dialogue [0/1]
-Artists who can help us do base sprites (happy, sad, angry, confused/afraid, power activated) for 14 characters [0/3]

Please message me here or @strawberrysnowcake on Discord if you are interested!

MrPink

Re: [OPEN] [FREE] Game looking for artist, editor, and composer/audio mixer

#2 Post by MrPink »

Hello! I am interested in the editor role presented in this post. I tried sending a friend request on discord but it tells me you don't accept those. Please add me on discord @mr.p1nk. to discuss further about the role. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon