[CLOSED]Looking for Logo and UI/UX Artists for Otome Jam 2024!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
NickleAi

[CLOSED]Looking for Logo and UI/UX Artists for Otome Jam 2024!

#1 Post by NickleAi »

Hello I’m Nickle and I’m looking to expand my team for this year's Otome Jam! This is open to anyone with or without experience who’s willing to work with me!

The game is called Case: Lumarose, a detective romance point and click visual novel inspired by games like Phoenix Wright, Danganronpa, Ai the Somnium Files, etc.

In this captivating murder mystery and romance game, players assume the role of a young female detective embarking on her first case alongside a seasoned mentor. Set in a bustling city, the narrative reveals a series of murders linked to a mysterious illuminated rose and a haunting past. Through exploration of crime scenes, interrogation of suspects, and piecing together evidence; players navigate the intricate web of clues while confronting their own doubts and fears. With multiple endings and the potential for romance with their partner, every decision shapes both the outcome of the investigation and the dynamics of their relationship. As the stakes escalate and the truth draws nearer, players face the ultimate dilemma: is justice worth sacrificing for love or are some secrets better left buried.

I’m realistically aiming for the game to be released as a demo, releasing the full game in the future!

Who I’m looking for:
✨Artists: UI/UX Designer
✨Artists: Logo Designer

If you’re interested in joining or want to know more then feel free to contact me through this post or DM me on Discord (@nickle.ai) with references of your work! Thank you so much for the consideration and I am looking forward to working with you guys!

For anyone interested: Included below are mood boards for the UI to feel the vibe of the game!
Last edited by NickleAi on Wed May 01, 2024 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NickleAi

Re: [OPEN][FREE/VOLUNTEER] Looking for Background, Logo and UI/Ux Artists for Otome Jam 2024!

#2 Post by NickleAi »

UPDATE: I found a background artist! I'm still looking for an UI/UX and an Logo artist so if you're interested the position is still available!!

NickleAi

Re: [OPEN][FREE/VOLUNTEER] Looking for Logo and UI/UX Artists for Otome Jam 2024!

#3 Post by NickleAi »

UPDATE: I found a UI and Logo artist! Thank you so much for reaching out and helping this project!!