[OPEN][PAID] 2D/3D Artist | Backgrounds | Character Sprites | Icons |

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
guimero64
Tumblr: guimero64
Deviantart: guimero64
Github: guimero64
itch: guimero-games

[OPEN][PAID] 2D/3D Artist | Backgrounds | Character Sprites | Icons |

#1 Post by guimero64 »

GUIMERO
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM BEHANCE ITCH.IODEVIANTARTSKETCHFAB

Hello, my name is Guimero! I'm a 3D and 2D artist. I've been working as an illustrator for over 10 years now, have worked on different kinds of projects with various artstyles: comics, video games, music videos and more! I love working on games with other people and hope to be part of your next adventure!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OPEN TO:
Paid projects
Jams

Services Info:
  • I can do simple animations like talking and blinking characters.
    I work on Clip Studio Paint and can export my work in .psd format if needed.
    I have experience on Unity and Naninovel. I can do rigged animations and package exports for your projects.
    I also do 3D modelling and animation on Blender.
    I am willing to work on different kinds of projects!

Characters

Crew from Mauritius Atoll 2
First placeholder versions of my game's characters.
Twin characters from Mauritius Atoll 2. They are rigged and animated on Unity as seen here:

Lavender
She was made for a free sample visual novel that you can play HERE

Polterquacks
Character concepts for another VN I'm working on.

Other character concepts

Environments

Mauritius Atoll 2
Cabin Interior Day with UI
Cabin Interior Night
Environments in progress

Solidsphere
Radio Studio - Animated: Fan was made on Blender
Radio Studio with Character

Others

Illustration/Concept Art

DM me here or on insta, or drop a comment below if you're interested in working with me!