ꕥ [OPEN][PAID] Anime Artist ꕥ | CGs | Character Sprites | Backgrounds

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
karatsss
Discord: karatsss

ꕥ [OPEN][PAID] Anime Artist ꕥ | CGs | Character Sprites | Backgrounds

#1 Post by karatsss »

Khanarts
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
creating immersive worlds and evocative characters - your vision drawn with a twist.
I'm a character designer and illustrator who specializes in creating anime styled works for VTubers, game studios, and music producers.
Hello everyone, I'm new here, but am excited to work on many projects. I'm interested in creating all types of assets from character designs and sprites, to CGs BGs. You can find more of my work in the above portfolio. If you are interested in working with me, please send a DM here or on discord or email me, and tell me about your project, the specifications of what work you want, as well as your budget.

My email is khanarts101@gmail.com
Discord: @karatsss
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters

CGs & BGs

Once again you can contact me through email or DM
My email is khanarts101@gmail.com
Discord: @karatsss

Looking forward to working with you!