Adolescence, A love-simulation game

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.

Re: Adolescence, A love-simulation game

#16 Post by Guest »

Will Siranee be a winnable character? You could have some fun with that; for example, she could be very confident and businesslike when helping Art woo other girls, only to become flustered and ultra-shy when she realizes that she herself is the object of his affections.

hima

#17 Post by hima »

I just realize I didn't answer the question regarding of how the hair is coloured. Cocon, the artist, has already shaded the hair by pencil so it was very easy for Piti to paint. I believe you can see the b&w pencil version from Cocon's deviantart account

As for Siranee, yes she's winnable. But due to her not having interested in herown love life, you'd really have to get her attention and try not to be just another guy asking for help :)

N0UGHTS
Miko-Class Veteran

#18 Post by N0UGHTS »

Oh, so that's how you do the hair... I thought since you didn't answer, it was a trade-secret or something! XD

I never knew there were people in this day and age who could do hair in pencil like that. I guess I need to sharpen my expensive pencils more often, or get a bigger paper to match that level of detail...

This is commercial... Will it be in box-form or will it be available via download only? Both? If there's a manual, will it only be in Thai, or will there be an English version? Am I flooding you with too many questions? XD

When I get the chance, I'll definitely buy this... If there's a box and a download version, I'll probably only go for the download version, though. Shipping, gas, bleh.
World Community Grid
"Thanksgiving is a day for Americans to remember that family is what really matters.
"The day after Thanksgiving is when Americans forget that and go shopping." —Jon Stewart
Thank you for playing Alter Ego. You have died.

hima

#19 Post by hima »

Don't worry! Questions are nice, since it also keep this thread alive! muhahaha j/k

The game will come in both box and download version. I understand about the shipping :( I once ship one of my old games to the U.S. and it cost a lot. Both for me and the buyer. Though, in box form we're thinking about giving postcards along with the game. The postcards will be the portrait of the girls, painted in watercolor. Though , the box is going to be in Thai, I'll make the manual in both Thai and English version. For download version, the manual would probably be in the pdf format or ebook or something. We'll try to think of something as a gift for people who buy the download version. :)

N0UGHTS
Miko-Class Veteran

#20 Post by N0UGHTS »

Aah! Postcards? Like feelies from Thailand... And I've (just recently) seen cocon's watercolors... Waah, I can't paint for beans. (That's an expression that basically means I suck at painting. XD) So pretty... To the point where I think I might actually fork over 25 USD just for postcards of schoolgirls. (Put that out of context. XD)

I think maybe the people who get the download version should get stuff like in Japanese "fanboxes"... Soundtrack (or maybe you could just sell an OST), wallpaper, bookmark designs, cellphone wallpaper, extra sound drama, I don't know, fun, useless stuff like that.
World Community Grid
"Thanksgiving is a day for Americans to remember that family is what really matters.
"The day after Thanksgiving is when Americans forget that and go shopping." —Jon Stewart

hima

#21 Post by hima »

Long time no see, people! This project is still alive, and since some of the rough animations are already finished so here you go

This is how the characters in the game change their poses. :)

N0UGHTS
Miko-Class Veteran

#22 Post by N0UGHTS »

Awww, man... And the animations are gonna be in full-color...

:dies:
World Community Grid

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#23 Post by monele »

This is going to be amazing *_*.......

Novinha
Regular
Projects: Scelta

#24 Post by Novinha »

Amazing work, drawing style reminds me a little of Adachi Mitsuru - You seem to have everything covered professionally from story, illustrations, music & sounds, to promotional materials and interface (I really have to learn RPG Maker XP if it can do things like what's displayed in the video demos!) - please have an English version and let us know the release date so that I can order a copy ^_^
~ Si vis pacem, para bellum ~
# Flavius Vegetius Renatus #

N0UGHTS
Miko-Class Veteran

#25 Post by N0UGHTS »

The game comes with an option for English subtitled already. :p
World Community Grid

illuminate001

#26 Post by illuminate001 »

This looks soo cute. Im totally gonna play it if i can. =)

hima

#27 Post by hima »

Finally the base animations of all the finished characters are done!

Look at how many pieces paper spent on this :S

Now here's the animation!
[flash]http://www.gptouch.com/AllAdo2.swf[/flash]

If not working, click here http://www.gptouch.com/AllAdo2.swf

Vatina
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Blue Rose, AO: Broken Memories, My Eternal Rival, Dust
Projects: AO: Fallen Star
Organization: White Cat
IRC Nick: Vatina
Tumblr: vatinyan
Deviantart: Vatina
itch: whitecat

#28 Post by Vatina »

Oh wow, that is so amazing :O

(Yes, that's all I wanted to say. I mean it though.)

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#29 Post by monele »

Oh that's splendid :D... I can only hope the writing/game will be up to par with these graphics for great results :D

Marcelo_Orlando
Veteran
Completed: Case of the missing bracelet, Case of the mysterious stalker
Projects: Horror/fantasy
Organization: Kaboyashi Square

#30 Post by Marcelo_Orlando »

That is pretty impressive, amazing, I'd love to play this one.