akemicchi's Hideout

Use this forum to help develop your game-making skills, and get feedback on writing, art, music, or anything else you've created that isn't attached to a game in progress.
akemicchi
Veteran
Projects: Magicians of Delphine, Panaderia: Ensaimada, SweetTooth!, XOXO Droplets
Deviantart: littlebabyshoes

akemicchi's Hideout

#1 Post by akemicchi »

Eee. I've always wanted to have one of these. xD

I'm just going to post drawings and doodles of mine in this thread. Most of them will be related to my current VN project, SweetTooth!. I'm going to keep the storyline and plot a secret since I'm still far, far away from completing the project. :P (What with college, procrastination, and people stealing my laptop with all my previous progress all hindering my current progress). Hopefully no one will take my character designs or my pictures! :D (Though I don't see why you'd want to. Hahaha.)

Anyway, I'll just post whenever I have something I want to share, which might be in weeks or months. Comments and critiques are totally welcome and loved! :D <3
'Hierophant' is the name of a fashion magazine where one of the characters, Sennet Don, models for.
'Hierophant' is the name of a fashion magazine where one of the characters, Sennet Don, models for.
As you can see, I have a thing for black and white pictures. Hehee. Sennet-- the character in the picture-- is a model for the fashion magazine 'Hierophant'. This is their cover page! Yaayy, I really like how it turned out~ Most of my drawings don't turn out that nice. :D I usually draw things like this:
These two fight over the stupidest reasons. :\ Hahaha.
These two fight over the stupidest reasons. :\ Hahaha.

Vatina
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Blue Rose, AO: Broken Memories, My Eternal Rival, Dust
Projects: AO: Fallen Star
Organization: White Cat
IRC Nick: Vatina
Tumblr: vatinyan
Deviantart: Vatina
itch: whitecat

Re: akemicchi's Hideout

#2 Post by Vatina »

.... I don't like you.... you're too awesome......

(j/k, but that really does look great ^^ )

blakjak
Veteran

#3 Post by blakjak »

I like your style, the cover's composition is simple and effective. I also like the doodle, it's fun and dynamic. Keep'em coming !

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#4 Post by monele »

Moody and funny? Looks promising :3

Midnighticequeen
Veteran
Completed: Bunni and Kitty, Sweethearts, Tiesa's Tales
Projects: Wish
Organization: Ice Queen Games
itch: icequeenstudios

#5 Post by Midnighticequeen »

I love your art style it's amazing, especially the guys...since I suck at drawing them myself. :cry:

akemicchi
Veteran
Projects: Magicians of Delphine, Panaderia: Ensaimada, SweetTooth!, XOXO Droplets

#6 Post by akemicchi »

:\\D Wow. Thanks everyone!

Actually, SweetTooth more of a comedy than anything else. xD (At least, I hope it is... Hahaha.)

... AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO CHRISTMAS AND SweetTOOTH!
bathtimewithteddy.jpg
Characters for a short story I'm doing. Heheee. I was practicing coloring.

(Wow, I wish I had his bathroom... :\)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#7 Post by azureXtwilight »

I'm drooling, seriously. *DROOLS* XD
By the way, did you color this in photoshop?
I wished you made a tutorial... Heheheh...

akemicchi
Veteran

#8 Post by akemicchi »

Photoshop? I don't use Photoshop, because I don't how you undo everything there. (I'm a shameless CTRL+Z/Flip Horizontal key-basher. Photoshop only lets me undo once, and that pisses me off because I have to drag my mouse to the control panel thing and undo it myself and uggggggh. Even if you could manually change that, I don't even want to touch Photoshop anymore. Hahaha.) Me, I use openCanvas 4+! I love, love, love it! I'm never going to switch programs. XD (I might try... but I doubt I'll ever love anything any more than openCanvas.)

Hahaa. Well, instead of a tutorial... I could upload an event file which-- when played on openCanvas-- replays the whole drawing step-by-step right on your screen. Whoo! 'Course, there's no explanation unless you write it, but watching is really fun. xD

Ren

#9 Post by Ren »

You can customize Photoshop to undo with ctrl+z. As it is by default, you have to press ctrl+shift+z, to undo many times, iirc.

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#10 Post by monele »

I must say I love the coloring :)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#11 Post by azureXtwilight »

akemicchi wrote:
Hahaa. Well, instead of a tutorial... I could upload an event file which-- when played on openCanvas-- replays the whole drawing step-by-step right on your screen. Whoo! 'Course, there's no explanation unless you write it, but watching is really fun. xD
Whoo!! Do it!!! Heheh.
Actually, I was just wondering how you picked those colors, really.

akemicchi
Veteran

#12 Post by akemicchi »

CTRL+Shift+Z? Really? Where would you customize the buttons in Photoshop? (I learned something new today~ Yayy)

@ monele:
:\\D Thanks! I don't color like this a lot because it hurts my hand, so I really appreciate it~

@ azurextwilight:
You'll grow dizzy watching the screen flip horizontally all the time and your eyes will pop out watching me play with layer options. xD

The colors... I just filled the background with that pinkish-tan color and just picked colors of the same saturation that I liked. 8D; Haha. I also wanted to have earthy-ish colors, so that's also what I went with. Otherwise, I picked colors by whim. @@;

Jake
Support Hero

#13 Post by Jake »

akemicchi wrote:Where would you customize the buttons in Photoshop?
On the version I have:

Go into Preferences (it's in the 'Photoshop' menu item on the Mac, I seem to recall it's under the 'Edit' menu in Windows), go to the 'General' section, and there's an option for 'Step Backward/Forward'; drop that down and choose 'Ctrl-Z / Ctrl-Y' (or 'Cmd-Z / Cmd-Y' if you're on the Mac, of course).
Server error: user 'Jake' not found

akemicchi
Veteran

#14 Post by akemicchi »

Ehh... So it's in a drop-down menu, huh? I tend to skip over those sort of things-- (I was looking for a place to input keys or something like that)-- so I never even saw it. Thanks, Jake! C: Now I won't be so irritated anymore when using Photoshop! Yay!

How about some black-and-white drawings, guys. Oh, hey, look, I drew a girl, too. xD (Wow, I almost forgot how much fun it is to draw boobies and woman-hips. I think I'll be drawing more women soon.)

The first two might be CG events. XD They're doodles but they're so cuuuute~ I like them a lot~ <3 (Damien and Sergei should be brothers, because they're so cute together!) The last was an experiment to draw abs. Which I still can't do. Hahahaha.
Attachments
Damien and some crappily drawn flowers! Yaay!!
Damien and some crappily drawn flowers! Yaay!!
... Sergei is such a stuffy nag. And he has sexy man-hands.<br />Sergei: Why did you go out into the rain without an umbrella? You're going to catch a cold!<br />Damien: ... Sorry, Mom. LOL
... Sergei is such a stuffy nag. And he has sexy man-hands.
Sergei: Why did you go out into the rain without an umbrella? You're going to catch a cold!
Damien: ... Sorry, Mom. LOL
Sergei and his cousin Rioja at the beach! :D They work in the same industry, hence their totally hot (?!?!) bodies.
Sergei and his cousin Rioja at the beach! :D They work in the same industry, hence their totally hot (?!?!) bodies.

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#15 Post by monele »

Dears, you draw hot women too! <3