Soda: Hentai Edition

For the rest of your otaku life.
Ramidel
Regular

Soda: Hentai Edition

#1 Post by Ramidel »

http://kotaku.com/5120568/ah-the-delici ... tacle-rape

The perfect soda for a fisherman's wife, eh?

Nanie
Regular
Projects: Nanie's Zanie Adventure System [PnP]

Re: Soda: Hentai Edition

#2 Post by Nanie »

That shit's classic xD
Make a Nanie's Zanie Adventure Pen and Paper character for the hell of it! I'll send you your overly complex stat sheets! [PM me, I feel like having people play over the net or cool NPCs so SEND!]

Air-Dragon
Regular

#3 Post by Air-Dragon »

All i cab say is WOW! :shock: That was unexpected.... What crazed :idea: made this come up with this. Come on Tentacle Grape, catchey but... :!:
Don't want to drink this with your girlfriend...LOL! Or any girl.
Out researching with Jiraiya.

Hime
Veteran
Projects: Project Nattsu, Take Rena Home

#4 Post by Hime »

Air-Dragon wrote:Don't want to drink this with your girlfriend...LOL! Or any girl.
It's not like all girls don't have sense of humour. I would consider it pretty funny if my boyfriend drank this, but I don't think it'll be sold anywhere near...

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#5 Post by PyTom »

This is meant more as a conversation piece than an actual drinkable soda. Case in point: It's grape soda.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

Nanie
Regular

#6 Post by Nanie »

PyTom wrote:This is meant more as a conversation piece than an actual drinkable soda. Case in point: It's grape soda.
With the ever-lasting power of INNUENDO!

As the bubbly liquid goes down your throat and into your stomach, remember you're savoring the fresh taste of tentacle grape! :twisted:
Make a Nanie's Zanie Adventure Pen and Paper character for the hell of it! I'll send you your overly complex stat sheets! [PM me, I feel like having people play over the net or cool NPCs so SEND!]

Sin
Veteran

#7 Post by Sin »

*burp*

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#8 Post by papillon »

Yeah. Grape = ew, to me at least.

Really, it's a wasted opportunity... the bottle/label could have much more fun with the idea. :)
Don't want to drink this with your girlfriend...LOL! Or any girl.
I'm a girl, and that attitude's more likely to get you thwapped than the soda. :)

Air-Dragon
Regular

#9 Post by Air-Dragon »

papillon wrote:Really, it's a wasted opportunity... the bottle/label could have much more fun with the idea. :)
Yeah i could agree, maybe they will change it soon... to something better i hope but not bad for a starter. What would you have done if it was your idea?
papillon wrote:I'm a girl, and that attitude's more likely to get you thwapped than the soda. :)
Yep, don't ever blame the soda. It's only grape juice with a twist. :mrgreen:
Hime wrote:It's not like all girls don't have sense of humour. I would consider it pretty funny if my boyfriend drank this, but I don't think it'll be sold anywhere near...
Hey i can't speak for everybody, glad some people have a sense of humor. 8) :twisted: I know people who can't take a joke.
Out researching with Jiraiya.

Hime
Veteran
Projects: Project Nattsu, Take Rena Home

#10 Post by Hime »

My boyfriend actually ended up ordering some bottles of this (despite the high price) after I linked to the website, and to be honest... I'm looking forward to tasting it. :D Nothing is as refreshing as being a little impulsive and insane every once in a while! Except the smooth taste of Tentacle Grape, of course.

Nanie
Regular

#11 Post by Nanie »

Hime wrote:My boyfriend actually ended up ordering some bottles of this (despite the high price) after I linked to the website, and to be honest... I'm looking forward to tasting it. :D Nothing is as refreshing as being a little impulsive and insane every once in a while! Except the smooth taste of Tentacle Grape, of course.
I have a mission for you. When you actually get to try it, you must tell me in a SINGLE word a perfect description of this soda. Words like "Grapetastic" or "grapealicious" count, as they slur together to form an almost-word.

Showsni
Miko-Class Veteran

#12 Post by Showsni »

Nanie wrote:I have a mission for you. When you actually get to try it, you must tell me in a SINGLE word a perfect description of this soda. Words like "Grapetastic" or "grapealicious" count, as they slur together to form an almost-word.
"Wet".

Nanie
Regular

#13 Post by Nanie »

Showsni wrote:
Nanie wrote:I have a mission for you. When you actually get to try it, you must tell me in a SINGLE word a perfect description of this soda. Words like "Grapetastic" or "grapealicious" count, as they slur together to form an almost-word.
"Wet".
xD Fucking perfect!

Ramidel
Regular

#14 Post by Ramidel »

Yeah. It's ridiculously overpriced, but damn me if they don't have a hell of a gimmick going.

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#15 Post by musical74 »

Definitely an unusual gimmick...and I know it's just grape juice, but6 wow....I suspect they are going to do very well - at least initally - because of the gimmick!
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.