Artist for volunteer!

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
feralkat

Artist for volunteer!

#1 Post by feralkat »

Hi! I discovered Renpy and I'm in the process of making my own VN (concepts and writing 20% done). :D I'm an artist at heart, so I thought I'd lend up my skills for sprite work and character designs to test myself. I'd like to say I'm versatile, but check out my deviantart gallery to decide for yourself: http://thatdarnkat.deviantart.com

Please keep in mind that I'm in college and very busy, so I might not get back to you right away and I might be picky about projects--I'm doing this for fun! :) (Rest assured, I may be slow, but I won't flake!)

x__sinister
Regular
Projects: Modus Operandi, Grim

Re: Artist for volunteer!

#2 Post by x__sinister »

OK, here's the story.
I have a character artist, but she doesn't have any way to make different expressions.
She doesn't even use a computer, except to scan it, but I figured I could tolerate that.
But, now, she says she's going to take over a month to just get sketches out.

What I'm saying is, all I have left to do is finish the final script, and then send it to the programmer. Then what's left is the art. The art really does drive my motivation to complete projects, so I would love to have someone that can do, at least, some quick sketches for me before a month has passed.

I really like your style, especially [this] and [this]. You've got a good grasp of anatomy for both males and females, and I just adore your overall way of drawing. I'd be willing to drop my other artist for you in a heartbeat.

If you're interested, then PM me and I'll link you to the board here and the forum I made. (:
A literate roleplaying community.