Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

Re: Guestbook

#526 Post by Blue Lemma »

Welcome everyone :)
Nice to see people from around the world!
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

Starrodkirby86
Projects: None at the moment

#527 Post by Starrodkirby86 »

Name, location, website, comments about Lemma Soft, etc. - The usual!

Newbie here...>:3

Name: Starrodkirby86
Site: http://starrodkirby86.web44.net
Comments: I'm here to try out the Renpy engine. I hope that I'll be a valuable asset here in the community, or at least a minor or more. :S I don't have any projects at the moment; I'm just testing around with this engine to see what I can produce.

On an unrelated note, this is an old play of me...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPvkGyflGmA
And yeah, I'm into rhythm games and RPG Maker. I'm into games overall as well, just so you know. :P

I don't know if I should leave the other information in that little p'shaw there. o_o

Koveras
Regular
Projects: The King's Dragon (TBA)

#528 Post by Koveras »

My name is Daniel, Im located in Berlin/Germany. I am 15 years old and quite interested in any games with good storylines, that's why I got here. I am interested in coding and scripting, but Im still inexperienced. Nevertheless, I have a lot of spare time, and right now Im doing a little project for my friends. When it's finished I'll translated so you may play it aswell.
Hey there, fellow German resident. Willkommen an Bord. ;)
"Yo, Buddy, you still alive?"

K.Taro

#529 Post by K.Taro »

Time to introduce myself. :wink: I'm a kind of artist looking for some new experiences and a uncommon way to tell decent storys. Mhm. Nothing more, to tell about. :roll: If my project is more grown, i'll write about it. But until now I won't do a promise without the possibility to fulfil. Maybe later. Ok. My first promise: I'll do. 100% :wink:

And also: Hello German fellows too!

DracoErrarus

#530 Post by DracoErrarus »

Name: Draco, or something like that
Comment 1: I was handed Shoujo Attack from my brother way back when, an' I thought, "huh, freeware, whatev" but this past year I played it, and now I shriek, "WOAH!" Played it, beat it, perfected every level, and the only thing I can think of now is "PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE A SHOUJO ATTACK 2!!!!" It is a work of art, but perfection can always be bested. Oh, and keep the rating mild too please, for concience' sake. Thanks much, and kudos.
Comment 2: Mushrooms are a refined, aquired taste. However, I have not a refined, aquired taste, so I'll stick with pizza and barbeque ribs.
Comment 3: I am the one and only Draco Errarus. If you steal my name, I will call on the powers of Otaku to shave your head with cream cheese. If you start a fanclub after me, I'll be happy to send you an autograph. If you write a book after me, make sure I've got a hand-and-a-half and a swordbreaker.
Comment 4: Mushroom pizza ain't that bad.

Deymos
Projects: Angel, am i?

#531 Post by Deymos »

Heyo people.
Name's Alexandru, Alex for short, or Deymos, i like Deymos so call me that, or Dey, althou i don't like Dey, oh and not DeyDey, okay? I hate that.
Location: Romania, no i'm not a vampire or any other type of mob, yeah i know it's a shame, you think i didn't want to be one? Hmm, at least a good looking one.
Website: i have a few blogs, but nothing related to VN , i'l put one when i start making my VN, still learning the scripting right now.
Yes i like mushrooms, the weirder they look the tastier, if you don't die.
I am wearing man's briefs, although i wonder as to why anyone would want to know that. Oh, white, their white.
I'm not cute, so.....well maybe a little.
Oh and i'm a guy, i hope nobody was imagining a girl wearing briefs, hopefully.
So.. although i have absolutely no skill in drawing here i am, trying to make a vn, i'm learning drawing, coding, scripting, all at the same time, why you ask?
Well my ultimate motive is to conquer the world with my amazingly made vn's,
not really, i'm just bored, all the new games are bloody horrible, life is bloody horrible, and my head is bursting with imagination, so what else to do? I've always loved a good story, now i'm gonna try and make my own good story.
That's that, sayonara.
I wonder if God forgot that after Sunday comes Monday again.

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder

#532 Post by Blue Lemma »

Welcome and welcome! Image

Thanks for the Shoujo Attack! compliments, too ^^
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

yu_eriyama
Regular
Projects: Dance Fest, HM, ITD, BRose, Perios

#533 Post by yu_eriyama »

Hello everyone! I'm new here.
My name is Yuen.
I'm a mangaka but actually I'm dreaming to have job making game ^__^
So, I really exited to find Renpy love sim game-maker. I've started make one right away yesterday, and hopefully I can add fun mini games inside (ugh..so hard!). After it finished, I'll let you know ^o^
Thank you very much for making the program (you should awarded a nobel!)

Anyway, here's my new manga. If you have free time, please check it out. C&C welcome! どうも~
http://wirepop.com/comic_index.php?id=59

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder

#534 Post by Blue Lemma »

Wow, that's some comic talent there! :shock: I read the 10 pages that were up... reminds me of a sort of reverse Video Girl Ai/Fushigi Yuugi type deal 8)

I'll be looking forward to your work!
- Napoleon Bonaparte

yu_eriyama
Regular
Projects: Dance Fest, HM, ITD, BRose, Perios

#535 Post by yu_eriyama »

Thank you for reading (the story is from my client. I just draw the art. hehehe). I'm drawing the BG for the game right now. I hope I can finished it ^_^;;; and I'll be sure to post it here~

Nimuell
Regular
Projects: Cold Hands, Beautiful Boring People

#536 Post by Nimuell »

Oh, I haven't even introduced myself properly! How rude of me :roll:
I'm Nimuell or Nimu-chan, as you like it) My rl name is Alexandra, I'm 17, live in Mosсow (Russia).
I don't really consider myself being a talented artist, but well, yes, I draw. And study medicine ^^; Also I'm fan of VN's and adventure games.
Love philosophy and surrealism.
Last edited by Nimuell on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new. (c) Antoine de Saint-Exupery
http://www.nimuell.deviantart.com/

Koveras
Regular

#537 Post by Koveras »

Nimu-chan wrote:Oh, I haven't even introduced myself properly! How rude of me :roll:
I'm Nimuell or Nimu-chan, as you like it) My rl name is Alexandra, I'm 17, live in Moskow (Russia).
I don't really consider myself being a talented artist, but well, yes, I draw. And study medicine ^^; Also I'm fan of VN's and adventure games.
Love philosophy and surrealism.
Wow, a fellow Russian. This forum really is multi-national...

PS: И, кстати, "Moscow" пишется через "с". ^^;

Nimuell
Regular
Projects: Cold Hands, Beautiful Boring People

#538 Post by Nimuell »

Koveras wrote: Wow, a fellow Russian. This forum really is multi-national...

A-ha-ha, I knew that. :wink:
Эх я, позорище :oops: вечно забываю.
True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new. (c) Antoine de Saint-Exupery
http://www.nimuell.deviantart.com/

Koveras
Regular

#539 Post by Koveras »

Nimu-chan wrote:
Koveras wrote: Wow, a fellow Russian. This forum really is multi-national...

A-ha-ha, I knew that. :wink:
Эх я, позорище :oops: вечно забываю.
Good. %) Ничего страшного, с кем не бывает... =)

dancingcrane7

#540 Post by dancingcrane7 »

Call me crane, everyone does ^^
San Diego, USA
I'm an online text-based roleplayer/collaborative writer, also working on a webcomic-to-be with one of my RPer friends who's an aspiring mangaka. For me, character and story are everything. I discovered 'Moonlight Walks' on versiontracker.com today, played through all endings. Poignant, sweet, gentle, and utterly delightful. Hoping to find more games like this - characters you really care for, and a story with meaning and heart.
"For love does not seek its own, it labors, sweats, watches to build up the brother: nothing is inconvenient to love, and by the help of God it turns the impossible into the possible."
Saint Tikhon of Zadonsk