Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
smilodon
Projects: The ever-enthralling "Untitled" (/sarcasm) - about 40% complete

Re: Guestbook

#541 Post by smilodon »

Hi everyone!

I'm smilodon, a 17-year-old (soon-to-be 18-year-old) high school senior. I never really knew much about this whole world of anime/visual novels/etc. until very recently, so I'm still a noob (or whatever it is those MRPG players say). I've recently begun work on a visual novel of my own, after playing virtually all the GxB games I could find (and afford! --> no job = cheapskate). I'm about halfway done with it. Unfortunately, I'm terrible at art and I have no programming expertise. XD We'll see how it works out...

Anyway, about myself...I live in Michigan in the US, in the suburbs of Detroit. I love history, psychology, politics, biology, literature...let's just say I like a lot of stuff. But my true passion lies in writing. I love to write; I've always wanted to be a novelist (as well as an American history teacher 8) ). But the one thing I really enjoy about games over novels is that one can write totally wacky, nonsensical, fun stories that would never fly in the publishing industry. So I'm hoping this'll be a long-term hobby...

So that's me! I'm happy to meet you all, and I hope to learn from everyone here.

nice_tea

#542 Post by nice_tea »

Hi, I'm nice_tea.

I'm 24 yrs. old, german (Sorry!) and not very confident in my english-skills.
Umm...
My hobbies are music (I play bassguitar.) and writing/reading... which is why I'm into VNs, I think.

Well, that's all for now.

blakjak
Veteran

#543 Post by blakjak »

Welcome aboard smilodon and nice_tea, I look forward to playing your VN's ( well in case of nice_tea, once it's translated ).

wulfsaga
Regular

#544 Post by wulfsaga »

hiiiiii
i new in here, please be gentle~~~~ :oops: :oops:

south desert islander
Regular

#545 Post by south desert islander »

I have been here before, but I will sum it up to say that I been missing for a while. I'm in the navy and just came back form deployment a few months ago. I been having a few issues and such, and I finally wish to get active again. So I guess this is my reintroduction for you guys .

$inker
Projects: My First Visual Novel... Yeah!

My announcement to the world...

#546 Post by $inker »

Hi all, I'm $inker, I'm 29 and an old dos game programmer/betatester. I am here because I like to play anime games, and I think I can contribute in some small way to the community. I'm getting back into computers after a few years of hating them (a.k.a. windows 95, 98, me, 2000 user... :lol: ) and wanted to work on a field of gaming I love, the VN. I'm ok at writing and landscapes. I love RenPy and it's a great program so I think I will use it to start on a game to get back into the swing of things. I'm a bit rusty at programming but Python looks pretty easy, but I may need some help along the way. I thank you all for your time and have fun!

Oh yeah, expect alot of scifi... I can't get enough of the stuff!!!
-$inker
~$inker~

Doctor No

#547 Post by Doctor No »

Hi All, i'm new, professionally a doctor and write as a hobby, i see VNs as very expressive, though i lack the artistic skills to design one. but will be around working on my own projects. :-)

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#548 Post by Blue Lemma »

All these new members! Welcome welcome welcome :mrgreen:
wulfsaga wrote:hiiiiii
i new in here, please be gentle~~~~ :oops: :oops:
Don't worry, this isn't 4chan :wink:
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

#549 Post by Guest »

Um. Hey! I've been lurking here for the past few days and finally decided to join. :3 I'm a seventeen-year-old girl and I just started working on a VN I've been sitting on for awhile. Hope I can get to know you all pretty well in the future~

I'm forum-shy, though, so you might have to coax me out of my shell a bit. ... Of course, when you do, I'll be really loud and mouthy. XD

Bui

#550 Post by Bui »

^ rofl that was me. As you can already see, I'm the very definition of smart. :'D

Koveras
Regular
Projects: The King's Dragon (TBA)

#551 Post by Koveras »

Bui wrote:I'm forum-shy, though, so you might have to coax me out of my shell a bit. ... Of course, when you do, I'll be really loud and mouthy. XD
*tickles with a long feather to see what comes out of the shell* 8)
"Yo, Buddy, you still alive?"

lucy
Lucy-Class Veteran

#552 Post by lucy »

It's been awhile... but allow me to re-introduce myself.

I'm Lucy, I used to work at Ren'py Studios together with Eileen. Last time we worked together was umm... when was it? It's been so long ago... Oh! I remember!... it was way back in Ren'py 5.6.2... Life was good back then until I was unceremoniously dropped from Ren'py.

*Ehem*

Me?... I'm 29 years old, still single, currently unemployed and a very fierce advocate of image-maps (since I suck on everything UI). I heard Eileen hangs around here (the very reason why I'm here). Anyway, I'll pop up from time to time.

I'll go for now... (where is she anyway?)

maioceaneyes
Projects: Oneiro
Organization: sakevisual

#553 Post by maioceaneyes »

Hello there, my name is strawberrybocky. I'm the artist in sake-bento's circle...among other things.

>.>
<.<

Nice to meet you all! : D

hansburger

#554 Post by hansburger »

E.S.E.Z.

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#555 Post by Blue Lemma »

These last two people's names are making me hungry :wink:

Welcome!
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )