Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
darkknight
Veteran

#31 Post by darkknight »

Jerails wrote:Uh...Hold up...Who's Jimmie?
I am hurt...
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

kara24601
Veteran
Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.

#32 Post by kara24601 »

Name - Karessa , but I prefer to be known as Kara.
( Kara Ann Vortex ....my parents are weird about the last name thing so I rarely share my irl last name ...sorry *rolls eyes about parents* )
I also like being called Vampsy , Queen Kara , Master Kara or just Master, and Snow Cat.

Age : *blush* I forget this sometimes. I was born in November , 27 , 1979
( please don't make a huge deal about it....some people supposedly can't even remember their own names so think about that! *sings "What's my age again?"* )

Locaton : Currently Willard , MO... but I hope to move back to Springfield ...which is also in Missouri , someday.

( sorry for the crappy state of the site.....some of it is very good but other parts are very lacking in order...it's oooold and I'm laaaazy *grumbles to self* )

Interests : Arts and crafts , games , computers , programming , singing , dancing , the 80's , survival horror , dolls ( mainly articulated...controversial...and rare dolls and I am interested in customizing them too ...well it's all good but mostly customizing and special dolls ) , horror movies , ( I collect some toys as well...I never had MLP when I was younger ) , spending time with my family whenever they're not busy / getting on my nerves , chatting online ( not as much as I used to though and it's hard for me to express myself in person unless I'm trying to "act" a certain way or something ) , complaining , putting things off for later what I could be doing today / goofing off , watching television , reading , photography , writing , ect.

Comments : I love this place and the games.
What more could you want from me?

Mushrooms : Huh? What's this about? Heh.
Anyway , no , I don't like the taste of mushrooms but I love drawings , candles , and other mushroom related things. Funny , eh?
Last edited by kara24601 on Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#33 Post by Megaman Z »

kara24601 wrote:Name - Karessa , but I prefer to be known as Kara.
I also like being called Vampsy , Queen Kara , master , and Snow Cat.

Age : *blush* I forget this sometimes. I was born in November , 27 , 1979
( please don't make a huge deal about it....some people supposedly can't even remember their own names so think about that! *sings "What's my age again?"* )

Locaton : Currently Willard , MO... but I hope to move back to Springfield ...which is also in Missouri , someday.

( sorry for the crappy state of the site.....some of it is very good but other parts are very lacking in order...it's oooold and I'm laaaazy *grumbles to self* )

Interests : Arts and crafts , games , computers , programming , singing , dancing , the 80's , survival horror , dolls ( mainly articulated...controversial...and rare dolls and I am interested in customizing them too ...well it's all good but mostly customizing and special dolls ) , horror movies , ( I collect some toys as well...I never had MLP when I was younger ) , spending time with my family whenever they're not busy / getting on my nerves , chatting online ( not as much as I used to though and it's hard for me to express myself in person unless I'm trying to "act" a certain way or something ) , complaining , putting things off for later what I could be doing today / goofing off , watching television , reading , photography , writing , ect.

Comments : I love this place and the games.
What more could you want from me?

Mushrooms : Huh? What's this about? Heh.
Anyway , no , I don't like the taste of mushrooms but I love drawings , candles , and other mushroom related things. Funny , eh?
"Vampsy"?

that's a long "Interests" paragraph. If grey had loaned me a paragraphing mallet, I'd hit you with it.
~Kitsune Zeta

Kinhoshi

#34 Post by Kinhoshi »

Name: Adam

Location: Oregon. In fact that's how I met blue lemma. He popped into my store recently bought some stuff, and we got to talking. I got his website and checked it out and downloaded ToL1 and SA love 'em both and the rest is history (okay this is as of yet the rest but that is besides the point).

Website: None yet. Well that's kind of a lie. I have a blog which I never update and I think I am out there on the web in some other places as well but no official website yet. I really ought to get one though.

Comments: Exellent. I love what I've played so far. I have noticed a small problem with ToL1 which is after picking a certian combination the game quits. No credits, just the Z's and quits. SA is awesome. Gotta love the throwback to lemmings. Anyway, keep it up gotta love the site and I am looking very much foward to ToL2.

Mushrooms: Can't stand 'em sorry Miko but they just taste really nasty to me.

undies: Boxers. The boxers or briefs argument has always been won by boxers in my mind.

Okay: okay.

Cute guy: My girlfriend has told me on numerous occassions that I am very cute but I guess she may be a little biased.

Cute girl: Nope.

Other stuff: I need an avi. I will work on finding it after posting here. I really enjoy the site so far and look foward to maybe even becoming part of this community.
"Tell me an idea and I'll tell you a story. Tell me a story and I'll tell you an idea. Tell me your name and I'll forget it in 2 minutes"

darkknight
Veteran

#35 Post by darkknight »

Hey welcome to the forum...."New Blood"...Muhahahahaha....Oh yeah I was told to be nice to people....For an avi, just go on google and type anything...Stay around for a while or Megaman will have to send the Search and rescue for you....Many people go missing in the forum...You may be next...."must be nice"
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran

#36 Post by Megaman Z »

darkknight wrote:Hey welcome to the forum...."New Blood"...Muhahahahaha....Oh yeah I was told to be nice to people....For an avi, just go on google and type anything...Stay around for a while or Megaman will have to send the Search and rescue for you....Many people go missing in the forum...You may be next...."must be nice"
no duh! WE'RE STILL SEARCHING FOR TAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (where did he get off to?)

anyhow, welcome to the forums.
~Kitsune Zeta

John Tegan

new here

#37 Post by John Tegan »

Name: John Tegan
Comment about..: Well played Tol1, Its great althou its a bit short
I'm patiently (uherm) waiting for Tol2.
Still playing Shoujo Attack (lemmings everyone?)
Its Hard...
Mushrooms: Cant eat them, cant smel them, cant see them. In other words I HATE THEM..
Undies: HEHE ask my girl...
Cute guy: hmm according to my girlfriend, yes. however she is a bit jealous, so don't make to much of it or sho could take the next plane to USA to whip you sensless...

Well thats all I can think of right now.....

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran

#38 Post by Megaman Z »

hiya, tegan. welcome to lemmasoft.net (and please tell your GF to stay away from me, please! -L. Zeta)
~Kitsune Zeta

darkknight
Veteran

#39 Post by darkknight »

Welcome to the fourms...."Blah blah blah"...dont be like Kinhoshi... Stay for at least 10 posts...many people go missing in here...

John Tegan

#40 Post by John Tegan »

Don't worry, I have an GPS, don't get lost so easely. :lol:
And -L. Zeta your safe (havent told her yet) :twisted:
So be nice or.....

I'm planning to be a regular visitor here, to check the progress of TOL2
btw is there progress with TOL2?

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#41 Post by rioka »

Sorry to disappoint you but no, TOL2 has been put on hold.

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#42 Post by mikey »

Although there will/should be two new games released this week, Fox Trot and Tales of Zeta, you can track their progress in the GM corner.

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran

#43 Post by Megaman Z »

mikey wrote:Although there will/should be two new games released this week, Fox Trot and Tales of Zeta, you can track their progress in the GM corner.
for the tracking of the series so far, check my signature. it has most of the data most people look for at a glance. for detailed stuff, look at the "[Mis]Tales of Zeta series official thread" for it (which [will soon] include why limewire may be my best bet for distributing it to people who can host it if I still can't get at the **** email computer...)
~Kitsune Zeta

bookie
Veteran

#44 Post by bookie »

What exactly is an e-mail computer anyway? Why can't you access e-mail from another computer?

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran

#45 Post by Megaman Z »

never got an email account set up on a second computer :oops: ... so the computer with the email account is referred to as our "email" computer...
~Kitsune Zeta