Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
bookie
Veteran

#46 Post by bookie »

What e-mail provider are you using? I can't think of any provider that limits its account to one computer, since all the information and shtuff is on a foreign server.

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#47 Post by PyTom »

Megaman Z wrote:never got an email account set up on a second computer :oops: ... so the computer with the email account is referred to as our "email" computer...
Why not get an account from gmail or some other free email provider? Then you can send email from any computer with a decent web browser.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

bookie
Veteran

#48 Post by bookie »

I can give you a gmail invite if you need it. I've got a billion.

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#49 Post by Megaman Z »

considering the email to bookie was blocked (see the game thread for what was sent back to me), I may have to look into using one of those gmail invites...

oh well... it doesn't seem that the ones sent to PyTom and eclipse (the latter was a miscommunication problem that PyTom corrected me on...) has been blocked yet, so the game should see a web site soon... I hope!

also, I'm gonna seem to be AWOL tomorrow (sp?) afternoon. BSA summer camp's approaching and I need a physical.
~Kitsune Zeta

darkknight
Veteran

#50 Post by darkknight »

Megaman Z wrote:I need a physical.
megaman....cough....i could not resist...
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran

#51 Post by Megaman Z »

darkknight, if I don't have a physical, I can't go to summer camp, which leaves me... at least $300 in the hole.
~Kitsune Zeta

darkknight
Veteran

#52 Post by darkknight »

physicals are still fun...when other people need them....takes me back to the ol' football days
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

Beta
Regular

#53 Post by Beta »

(grabs quill)

name: Beta. just call me Beta. I don't care what Zeta calls me, you refer to me as Beta.

location: within... about three miles of Zeta. don't ask. long story. and yes, we are in the same building.

Miko>>I personally don't care for them. especially the kinds we get around here. (genetic modification, anybody?)

Lily>>sorry, I'm not telling anybody. the only person who's seen mine is Zeta, and he's keeping his mouth shut on it. (it was an accident... wait... yeah, it was...)

Krista>>skip, I'm a girl

Blue Lemma>>yes, I believe I'm cute. the way Zeta acts around me proves it. (sorry, I'm kinda... not available...)

comments: well, Zeta introduced me to the site, and that's how I ended up here. so no real comments. except that 72% on the TOL2 data page! PLEASE UPDATE IT! PLEASE!

darkknight
Veteran

#54 Post by darkknight »

Beta...Just marry zeta already...i dont think you have posted once without saying zeta or responding to zeta...

Beta
Regular

#55 Post by Beta »

darkknight wrote:i dont think you have posted once without saying zeta or responding to zeta...
I have. I just did again. now get off my back already!

darkknight
Veteran

#56 Post by darkknight »

oh i think i reopened a wound...reacting kinda odd if that was the first time someone said something about you and zeta....

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran

#57 Post by Megaman Z »

you get used to how volotile (sp?) she gets after a while...

(and no, that wasn't the first time... the first unfortunate guy... well, we kinda took an oath not to mention that incident...)
~Kitsune Zeta

Silverfox

#58 Post by Silverfox »

Hallo. <waves> Name's Silverfox, but my friends call me Silv or Silvy. Doing as I was told, and posting in the guestbook. ^_^ <noddle>

Should I, uh, post like and dislikes and all that jazz? <_<

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran

#59 Post by Megaman Z »

probably, but if "all that jazz" is something copyrighte-*whack*

(beta says go ahead. she also just hit me on the head. I'm going to the infirmary.)

[also, this is a general reminder: I will be out of town for the weekend. I'm leaving friday (haven't decided when) and coming back sunday. I'll also be gone from next saturday for a whole week coming back on sunday (or was it saturday I get back? I'll double-check) for summer camp. other notices will be in the general channels of communication.]
~Kitsune Zeta

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#60 Post by mikey »

Silverfox wrote:Should I, uh, post like and dislikes and all that jazz? <_<
If you want, you can do it in the introduction thread (Fan-connection). There was also an intro thread buried somewhere in the general forum.