What is the scene that you watch (re-play) most?

For the rest of your otaku life.
Shinrei

Re: What is the scene that you watch (re-play) most?

#31 Post by Shinrei »

One of the scenes I rewatched over and over again is Tales of the Abyss's(game) ending.
From the credits where Tear is singing up 'til Luke arrives through the field of flowers.This scene almost made me cry manly tears of joy.TwT
(*Magically warps away*)

Fang-tan
Regular

#32 Post by Fang-tan »

That episode of Bokurano (14 I think)
the destroying of the alternate earth and Maki dying while rocking her baby brother
make me bawl.
"I've heard that villains who go soft and then crazy are pretty popular these days, right?
Even sooo, I've studied a lot of manga, anime and galge that have been popular, you seeee?" - Beatrice, Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Loli Salad~ Music, Doujin, Touhou, Umineko and Anime
(previously I was Hashihime~)

EwanG
Miko-Class Veteran

#33 Post by EwanG »

Nya-chan Production wrote:Chobits first episode.
Saikano last episode.
And then whole Azumanga, I can watch that ANYTIME. Usually I go to watch a scene I am somewhat reminded of and end up watching a whole DVD (though it's better since I got the manga - now I only read one book, which is faster).
Wow... that's pretty much me to a t.

You're not my alternate personality are you? :mrgreen:
Working on something... might even be something good :D

DouX

#34 Post by DouX »

in GTO, the chapter when he go with the class hunting a treasure :D
Beck, the final gig
One Piece, the part when they are in the Sky that Luffy is singing a weird song, in arabic style... always laugh very hard :D

in games dont really know, i dont replay parts of a game i play it from beggining to end... but two things i always liked to see is the intro of FF6 when the three Magics Armor are walking to Narshe and the Opera... others games that i play a lot could be... FF6, SMRPG, Front Mission(SNES), Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones and from time to time another old game...
Live like you'll tomorrow, Dream like you'll live forever.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#35 Post by azureXtwilight »

Shinrei wrote:One of the scenes I rewatched over and over again is Tales of the Abyss's(game) ending.
From the credits where Tear is singing up 'til Luke arrives through the field of flowers.This scene almost made me cry manly tears of joy.TwT
(*Magically warps away*)
Ah, I love it too.
Too bad Asch's dead. :cry:
Last edited by azureXtwilight on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ba'al

#36 Post by Ba'al »

-
Last edited by Ba'al on Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#37 Post by azureXtwilight »

Yes, check it here

Vatina
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Blue Rose, AO: Broken Memories, My Eternal Rival, Dust
Projects: AO: Fallen Star
Organization: White Cat
IRC Nick: Vatina
Tumblr: vatinyan
Deviantart: Vatina
itch: whitecat

#38 Post by Vatina »

Maybe you should put that in spoilers for those who don't know? ^^;

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#39 Post by LVUER »

Vatina wrote:Maybe you should put that in spoilers for those who don't know? ^^;
AzureXTwilight put it on the spoiler tag, it's Ba`al who quote her text who didn't put proper tag.

Ramidel
Regular

#40 Post by Ramidel »

Anyone with any genre savviness whatever knows what's gonna happen to Asch.

Anyway:
The opening for Wild Arms (the original).
Macross Frontier: Episode 20. Just...Episode 20. (Well, and 25, but that can be taken for granted. Episode 20, though...man.)

Animality

#41 Post by Animality »

the episode of Suzumiya Haruhi no yuutsu that shows the movie they made for the fall festival. It is unbelievably funny to me.
"Moderate strength is shown in violence, supreme strength is shown in levity."

LVUER
King of Lolies

#42 Post by LVUER »

In Suzumiya, the one I replayed most is the dance scene ^_^

Pyre Sieg
Projects: Untitled (2% progress)

#43 Post by Pyre Sieg »

:( I can barely remember every instance I had a favorite scene, and I will probably come back and forth to edit my post (maybe), but the ones I remember off the top of my head that I recently saw includes the heavy spoilers of:

Phantasy Star Online Episodes I and II:
You train your character to a pretty good level range and equip the best weapon you have at hand and finally feel confident to take on the Big Bad, Dark Falz (or was it Dark Faiz? I dunno, I've seen a few people call it the latter...). There you are, ready to go and save Red Ring Rico, getting your levelled-up can handed to you and returning the favor in the process, and just as Dark Falz kept evolving to another form and the next, you barely squeak by a win. Victory at last! Hah hah! In your FACE you hideous freak of nature! You did it! You did- wait... What's that? It's red and it looks like a ri- oh....Oh no...

Hah hah, or not! It can't be! There's a girl that sounds just like her that is heading toward some other boss!... Until you realize you did kill Rico, and by defeating Olga Flow you killed her mentor as well.
.Hack games and GU:
In the former it was the scene where every character besides Kite were all data drained and put into comas. And just when Kite managed to dodge the Drain Heart attacks and try to land a final blow on the Very Definitely Final Boss, Aura gets in between Big Boss and Kite and takes the blow, dying in the process. It gets better because everyone returns to life/consciousness, including Aura.

For the latter it was Ovan's sacrifice, especially his last moments hoping to see Aina regain consciousness.
Tales of Rebirth:
Everything goes well, everyone seems happy and peace returned as everyone looks on... Until Agarthe dies. A memorial is held for her afterwards.
Tales of Symphonia:
Many of the Flanoir scenes, especially both Zelos and Kratos. Also, the ensuing scenes that either include Zelos's Heel Face Turn after betraying you, or dying at your hands.
Lunar: Dragon Song:
When Gabryel joins the team, when Rufus joins the team and his sacrifice, and the end. Although a MASSIVE pain to get all the way to the end, you finally get to see Althena in all her glory, but she acts anything but sweet to Jian. Jian makes a stand to insist not to kill Lucian (even though you probably want to), and nearly gets killed if not for Althena sacrificing herself. Her final speech is touching (for this game's script, anyhow), and it follows up with Lucian making a final blow at the party only to accidentally be knocked down the bottomless pit below, hanging for dear life to Jian's hand until he decides to let go on his own. Although it gets better (for anyone not named "Lucian", "Rufus", "Red/Blue/White/Black Dragon" or the various unnamed beastmen and women whom joined Gabryel), another touching scene after all this and before the credits is when the characters talk among themselves and they seem sad and uncertain of what would happen next..... :x The only regret I have is being robbed the chance to nuke Lucian with all the dragon powers I spent forever to get. GAH!
Wolf's Rain:
The last episode when all the wolves have a final showdown with the Big Bad. In the end everyone dies painful deaths, but the earth is restored and the wolves reincarnate into their human illusions. ...Except Blue who seemed to stay dead in a plothole.
Metal Gear Solid 4:
lots of scenes from the series as a whole, but in 4 it's the introductions of each of the Beauty and Beast Unit, their "transformations" from beasts to beauties, either their deaths or their transformations to stone (depending on how you dealt with them), and the background stories Drebin digs up afterwards. Crying Wolf in particular strikes me in the heart, because not only does she see visions of a wolf that traumatizes her and serves as her coping mechanism for what she did, but Sniper Wolf comes back (sort of) to grieve and take away her "sister". Also, Raiden's sacrifice. Up to this game, this was a fan whom thought Otakon was much more cooler than Raiden (second coolest to Snake). And Otakon wets himself.

Although not all in 4, there were also the scenes where Meryl dies if the player chooses so and Snake's reaction to this, as well as Naomi's death and Otakon's own reaction. Although I don't like the way to get this scene, I, at the same time, also liked the part where the player can make Snake die in the microwave chamber (forgot what it's called), if only for Otakon's heart breaking "Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!" and Liquid's response if you try to quit afterwards.

...Oh. And also the numerous appearances and references to Psycho Mantis's weakness to playing as Player 2. And also what happens if you try to do the same technique on Screaming Mantis. :lol:

LVUER
King of Lolies

#44 Post by LVUER »

@Pyre Sieg:
This thread is about the scene that you replayed most. Mean it shouldn't be too much (it is the "most", not lesser) and you probably have watch it more than 5 times already (and probably still want to watch some more).

Well, it's not that I dislike your post or something. They add some new knowledge to my database ^_^

BTW, my latest favorite scene is Suzumiya dancing scene. Make me dance in front of my laptop screen... hehehe ^_^
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Pyre Sieg
Projects: Untitled (2% progress)

#45 Post by Pyre Sieg »

Sorry, sorry. :oops: I happen to play a lot of games, so I have a lot of favorites in mind that hold close to equal significance and have been watched well over more than 5 times, although I also see how my post above is a bit long. I guess I'm a slave to really dynamic ends and touching scenes.