Gnyaaaaah!!!

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#16 Post by Blue Lemma »

Yeah, that one truly turned out harder than I intended. :oops: When I was testing it for difficulty, I must have been "in the zone" because playing it after the release, it seemed much harder. ^_^;

Fantasy level 6 "Those Who Hunt Shoujo":
* Use a chef first thing (you probably knew this)
* Use the mecha pilot to blast a big hole as far to the right as you can when the shoujos are in that little pit.
* Use an angel to go from the noodle bridge you made at the beginning to the leftmost metal ramp. Quickly use a witch once she lands to fly into the hole you blasted with the mecha pilot. The witch shoujo should barely make it through the hole.

Xarbia

#17 Post by Xarbia »

I finished it! I actually finished it! :!: :!: :!: And I even have one elf and one witch left. This one took me almost three hours to figure out, I am so happy I did it that I registered to the forum :)

Anyway, I got to the diagonal tunnel in a different way:
* use chef
* use an angel to get to the metal ramp
* while she is still on the ramp, use a fighter to shoot as low over the metal as possible to blow a hole to the right
* let het walk off the metal piece, and as soon as she hits the ground make het an angel again and she'll fly just through the hole

Blue Lemma's way wouldn't have worked for me as I needed the mecha elsewhere... so there must be multiple solutions

Grey
Veteran

#18 Post by Grey »

I played this horrible level tille I was x_x last night, and I still didn't get anywhere.

Getting to the ramp isn't the problem. Getting all the shojo to the goal seems impossible with the given jobs and layout...I just need one more fighter or chef...or artist... :(

Grey
Veteran

#19 Post by Grey »

Bwahahahahahaha! :D It's just a case of working out how to use one demon and one fighter to get the pitted shoujo out. :)

Onto the next :wink:

#20 Post by Guest »

Any chance of hints for Scifi5? "Do I look like Asuka?".. I can't get more than 12 Shoujo's in the shrine. Also, Goddess 7 isn't going at all. I played it until 2 AM yesterday. This is an addicting game (with some cool fun twists *cherry*) :D

Erik
Regular

#21 Post by Erik »

^ that would be me, being too sleepy to remember to login. :lol:

Grey
Veteran

#22 Post by Grey »

Get one of the shojo from the top right door into a position to free the ones released from the door furthest right then use a mecha to do it. These shojo should then just be waiting in a pit above the exit.

The rest of the shojo should be following a route down from the left hand side. Work with the bottom left set of shojo to make a way to the goal, and creating a way through for the shojo you pitted first.

Once thats done use your remaining resources to get the other 3 sets of shojo down that left hand route.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#23 Post by Taleweaver »

And I now DESPERATELY need help with Those Who Hunt Shoujo and Sexy 1 >.<
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Grey
Veteran

#24 Post by Grey »

The main thing about Those who Hunt Shojo was how to get the 29 shojo out of the pit at the start using minimal resources.

After a shojo has crossed the 1st bridge you make and is about to fall into a pit make her a demon and she'll take a smallish chunk out of the terrain. This doesn't do a lot yet. Then with a shojo on the far right of the pit go mecha, blasting a hole through the piece leading to the metal ramp. One or 2 angels will then get you up onto it.

Once you are have the shojo walk down then quickly after she turns at the bottom use the 2nd demon. Hopefully she'll blast a tunnel coming out just below the metal /| bit.

If she does then build a brige and while on it use a fighter. When the shojo reaches the green part then fire your 3 arrows. After you step off the ones that have hit the ground then build a bridge. Once its done use a witch,. and you should fly up then land on the arrows that have langed above your hadokened gap, turning the shojo round.

Now bridge the top of your demon hole when you turn again, and you should be on the metal ramp heading left. Bridge across to the metal 1.

You should now have enough resources left to get through the green strip parallel to the metal \ and ramp/bridge to the goal.

With your one remaining fighter hadoken the side of the pit to free the other 29 :)

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer

#25 Post by Taleweaver »

Wow. It actually worked... but I don't believe this was Lemma's solution - it violated his "five pixel rule", especially the part after the second Demon Shoujo.

"Bye Bye Building" took me only five minutes; now on to the Dark Tower...
More about me in my blog

Trinity Riot
Regular
Location: Somewhere between New York City... and New York City.

#26 Post by Trinity Riot »

Hmmm... maybe the more successful players can make a "Strategy Guide" of sorts? I haven't touched SA yet (school! graaaah! :evil:), but by the looks of your posts, it's kinda hard. So, whaddaya think? 8)

Erik
Regular

#27 Post by Erik »

Sexy 1:
First, use a Samurai to cut through the hairlint. Then use another to cut through the horizontal flower part (make sure the hole is on the NE side of the waistlint). Use your last Samurai to cut through the lint around Kyra's waist, then use 3 fighters to get in the little space above her left arm. Brat through the arm, quickly use a Fighter to get throuh the think stem of the flower, Pixelhunt a noodlebridge there to above the exit. That's all I got - but it works for me :) (by the way, you'll need serveral Fanservice shoujo's to make sure they don't go in the wrong direction after the Bratty shoujo and to give the Chef some time. It is possible, though :D

Also, thanks for the hints, Grey :)

Jerails
Veteran

#28 Post by Jerails »

...*Looks around*...This may be sad, but I'm having trouble on the Hurry Up Stage...
It's been a while, folks!

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac

#29 Post by Taleweaver »

Not that difficult:
As soon as Shoujo Nr. 2 enters the stage, Airhead her. Shoujo Nr. 1 becomes a Cat when she hits the brown wall below. Turn her into a Demon as soon as you would be able to blast through the ground. Shoujo Nr. 3 becomes a Demon when she's right behind Shoujo Nr. 1, clearing the path for the following Shoujo. As soon as the Airhead reaches the right side for the second time and turns around, Ninja her so that she can join her sisters on the way down.
More about me in my blog

Jerails
Veteran

#30 Post by Jerails »

Thanks Taleweaver, now I just need to start working on the Goddess stages...
It's been a while, folks!