stoppage

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
wind
Regular

stoppage

#1 Post by wind »

why has production to tol2 and updates to the site semmingly completely stopped?

i mean shouldn't metro. blues or tol2 or er be released by now?

someone please tell me what is up with this.

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#2 Post by Sai »

Hiya

For Blue Lemma's games, check this thread:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=404

Metro Blues is still being programmed by Blue Lemma currently, just that there's been delays, best to check the development journal for latest news on this project:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... &start=120

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

Re: stoppage

#3 Post by mikey »

wind wrote:why has production to tol2 and updates to the site semmingly completely stopped?
Not just seemingly, it's officially on hold. Expect at least a year before a decision. The site, well it seems BL has his hands really full for quite some time now, but then again no need to update if nothing is new.
wind wrote:i mean shouldn't metro. blues or tol2 or er be released by now?
Yeah, MBlues... I'd give it at least 6 more months, unless there's some major underground development going on, but I trust BL would inform us if he resumed work on MB.

That 72%... it's a trademark by now :P

darkknight
Veteran

#4 Post by darkknight »

mikey wrote: That 72%... it's a trademark by now :P
watch one day we will log on and it will say 72.1...just wait and see
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#5 Post by Megaman Z »

darkknight wrote:
mikey wrote: That 72%... it's a trademark by now :P
watch one day we will log on and it will say 72.1...just wait and see
darkknight might actually be 100% right on this... if that happens, start collecting money for space travel, 'cause the end of the world would be coming!

(this message spontaneously created by D. Zeta)
~Kitsune Zeta

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#6 Post by mikey »

Huh? Look what I found today! :P :P
http://www.renaigames.com/games.html#metroblues (updated may 4th)

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#7 Post by rioka »

mikey wrote:
Huh? Look what I found today! :P :P
http://www.renaigames.com/games.html#metroblues (updated may 4th)
lol I was wondering when someone would notice that... ^^

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#8 Post by mikey »

Yeah, lazy me I usually check the front page only :roll:
But it almost knocked me off, so many projects you have there... :P Ganbatte.

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#9 Post by Blue Lemma »

Hey there, everyone... It's been a roller-coaster time for me lately. I've been sick and had a very anti-ren'ai experience >_< Keep on making your games, and when it's time, I'll be right back along side you all with the game-making :D

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#10 Post by musical74 »

I was contemplating why ToL2 was still at 72% and came up with a few theories - besides the obvious one of Blue Lemma being swamped

#1 - Miko doesn't want any competition! She knows that we will just have to keep playing ToL1 and be happy with her, and if ToL2 ever comes out she might lose a few fans!

#2 As Mikey said, that 72% is a trademark...we're EXPECTING it to stay at 72% now!

I THINK Chronoluminare is doing Elven Relations but not sure on that score.

Think of it this way...when they do finally get finished, everyone will eagerly DL them and comment on how wonderful they are! =)
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#11 Post by Sai »

I think really the squirrel from TOL1 stole what had already been done for TOL2 like he did with that bag, that thief! But Blue Lemma can't say anything because the squirrel said "If you rat me out and don't give me 50 bags of nuts, I'll chew up the whole lot!" He's (obligatory lame joke coming up, please avert eyes) nuts.

Or the mushrooms are in on it!

Or.... maybe not =)

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#12 Post by mikey »

Blue Lemma wrote:when it's time, I'll be right back along side you all with the game-making
I think you're doing it the right way, just take some time off, get some fresh ideas, don't bother about game-making at all. Then start from scratch, move from one title to another, maybe even change the way you are making the games.

As for the anti-ren'ai experience, I know many creative minds tend to use even their bad experiences and turn them into something in their creations. So why not? :wink:
musical74 wrote:Think of it this way...when they do finally get finished, everyone will eagerly DL them and comment on how wonderful they are! =)
This is one thing I may have a different opinion about. If you struggle with a project, it WILL show in its quality eventually. So I am in a way happy to see people putting their long-time-in-dev projects on hold. It takes courage to say you don't want to/can't do it anymore when people are expecting things from you. But as Chronoluminaire recently explained, you sort of have much fresher ideas and it shows in the game.

Sai>> My theory is, there weren't two, but THREE mushrooms... the third was the actual mastermind, the Godmushroom. Yeah, that's the way it was, a conspiracy hidden within that seemingly simple game...