New images

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
Binki
Regular

#31 Post by Binki »

Utterly. Beautiful. I've been drawing in the manga style for upwards of 4 years and I can't draw nearly as good. DAMN YOU AND YOUR SKILLS! I really hope you hook up with someone to make a game! I would play it forever! <3

Tyler
Regular

#32 Post by Tyler »

Being a guy, and seeing how I seem to be the only guy who hasn't fallen over dead, more pics please! :D

[edit]curses, I just saw there was no s on pics when I clicked submit. Always find something wrong after I click it :( [/edit]

Nio
Regular
Projects: ??????

#33 Post by Nio »

I haven't been by in a while. I'm shocked this thread is still on the front page.

For those that asked, I can't really take on any "new" projects right now. I'm still trying to find time to do my own game. I already have an engine built I just need to get my story done and get to work. But right now I'm buried in other more pressing work.

Don't worry though. I'll be around here and there with more work etc. Just might take some time. Hang in there. :)

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#34 Post by Megaman Z »

good, now Nio won't get on the "S+R" list... but Tage is still missing...
~Kitsune Zeta

Nio
Regular
Projects: ??????

#35 Post by Nio »

*Stretches*

Not sure what the S+R list is... sorry. :oops:

Just to give an update:

I've been working on our little game site. I think I mentioned it before. It's called HyperBunny (link in sig), and it should be up in a week (give or take). Then we will be working on our first game.

Hope you will all check it out when it's done and tell us what you think.

Till then.

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#36 Post by Megaman Z »

S+R [should really be S&R, but it works] is Search and Rescue. it was formed when Tage went AWOL.
~Kitsune Zeta

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#37 Post by mikey »

Alright then, another project out there. All the best of luck with it, if it's anything as polished as your drawings, then we should be looking at something next-gen. :wink: Good luck!!
Megaman Z wrote:S+R [should really be S&R, but it works] is Search and Rescue. it was formed when Tage went AWOL.
I know it as SAR... yeah whatever... 8)