Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss(GXB, Demo 1th page)WITH OP!!!

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss(GXB, Demo 1th page)WITH OP!!!

#1 Post by azureXtwilight »

This is gonna be a veeery long post!

So I will divide it to three parts, please forgive me, PyTom-san!

Yay! A sequel of the game!

Demo : http://www.4shared.com/file/116206084/c ... Demo_.html

OP:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrIIjUcPq7g

Here's what I have so far:

Fantasia: Requiem of The Abyss

Valen is just an ordinary girl in Fantasia with her over-protective father and her calm
mother. Long ago, before she was born, there's a great war called the Crimson War between
Valdrox Kingdom and Seldrus Kingdom (Valen's Hometown) Right now, they're already in
the phase of cease fire, and will hold a grand meeting between both kingdoms and other
sides such as the guild and the elven village.

Just before the meeting, another trouble appears!
Thanos has awakened because of the negative energies caused by the war! And now he
wants to eat the whole Fantasia! The only way to stop him is to find the blue orb our
heroine in the previous game used and find enough energy to recharge it... and destroy him
for good.

Those who follows her in her journey have different backgrounds and their own reasons
to follow Valen... also, their own dark secrets....
It's all up to you to find the truth....

Important places:

The Kingdom of Seldrus:
Valen's hometown, a very fertile place which has many natural resources. Most of it's
inhabitants are humans.It's the opposite of Valdrox.
The queen of Seldrus has passed away when the war occured. However, because
of the drought recently, Seldrus began to lack of resources....

The Southern Empire of Valdrox:
An empire located at the desert. Most of it's inhabitants are Navandels, but there are also
nomads and elves. It's a very harsh town with a very hot climate. It has a strong army, but
lacks natural resources.

The Elven Village:
Gil's village, right now he's the chief of the village. A place full of elves and halves who
need protection. They are in the neutral side of the war.

Port City Grandia:
It has the biggest harbor, those who want to go to Valdrox by ship from Seldrus must
stop by this town first.

New Races:
- Nomads.
They are part animals and usually live in herds or individually. Their attitude are also
wild. They have strong physics, but weak in in intelligence. Usually nomads don't have a
fixed place to live.

-Navandels
Also called half-elves. They have darker skin and longer ears.A navandel female will die
after giving birth of her second female child, so female navandels are very rare. They are
calm, but strong-willed and usually loves fighting.

Okay, there's the story!
Last edited by azureXtwilight on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:48 am, edited 4 times in total.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

The Characters

#2 Post by azureXtwilight »

Characters:
1. Valencia Athanae Leingold (Immortal)--16 yrs old

Personality:
Tomboy and cheerful. She is stubborn like her father. Because she never have a relationship with a boy, she seemed to be a little dense. Valen is the type of girl who enjoys life how harsh it is, and never give up even if there's no other way.

Strong relations: - Oswald Leingold (Father)
- Cheryl Leingold (Mother)
- Cain Albaderon (Bodyguard [!])

2. Oswald Leingold (Immortal)--19 (physically),xxxx years old(real):

Oswald is now one of the most influental aristocrat in Fantasia. Living with his daughter and wife, he is now working at the castle and handles secret and top-ranked jobs.

Past:
Once a Demon Lord, but after meeting his wife he gradually changes. He was one of the most important person at the Crimson War, who has slaughtered more than a hundred people alongside Leon. Not because he wanted it, but because Valdrox kidnapped his daughter.

Personality:
Oswald doesn't change at all, still speaks all he wants without thinking of other's feelings. And he still won't call the names of those whom he loves. He calls his wife 'Wife' and his daughter 'Kid'. He's also a bit too overprotective towards his daughter, because he almost lost her once. Towards Cain, he acts more fatherly, sometimes he does care about Cain's conditon but never shows it explicitly. He's the type of man who cares about his family deeply, and is willing to exchange his life for the sake of his family.

3. Cheryl Leingold (Immortal)--19(physically), 43(real):

Oswald's wife and Valen's mother. Also the main heroine for the previous saga.

Past:
Cheryl's real name was Cheryl Nielsen. She was a girl used the blue orb to save Fantasia and her lover. She was admired by Leon, Ian, and Gil. She chose the Demon Lord instead and sealed the realm of Thanos. At the crimson war, she protected her daughter and ran
into the Realm, while praying for her husband's safety.

Personality:
Calm and mature, she always calms her husband down whenever he fights with Valen. She's also cheerful like her daughter, and often tease her like Lady Vestoria did to her. She also loves the idea Valen getting together with Cain. Valen is a typical housewife who always takes care of EVERYTHING around the house, so she's the only nolewoman who has NO SERVANT.

--The Guys--

4. Cain Albaderon--The demon from the realm-- 18 years old--Obtainable

Oswald's right-hand man, Valen's bodyguard, and known by public as Oswald's "adopted" child

Past:
Cain was chained at Thanos' Realm as one of Oswald's creation (An unnatural demon).
He was considered dangerous and unstable. all he did was hurting himself, having no will to live. Ever since he gained his "pyro" power, he ran away and sealed himself at the depths of the realm unnoticed. It is said that Cheryl released him in oreder to protect her daughter and he met with Valen long ago, but Valen forgets about him. He was a newborn at the prequel, but right now he's a lighteater.

Personality:
Mature and reserved, he does not differ from before. Cain is very loyal towards Oswald and Cheryl. But somehow, his attitude towards Valen is different. He always calls her "Daddy's Girl" and teases her. He also loves to piss people off calmly with an innocent expression. This is what you call a "bad but mature" person. Cain is dependable, but always avoid making bonds with someone.

Secret:
-Valen overhears Oswald telling him that he has "no time left".... What could it be?
-His arm is always hidden... Why?

5. Volg Tribe (Nomad)--Obtainable--17 yrs old

A second-level rookie at Vanguardion Guild.

Past:
Volg was a son of a big wolf-nomad's clan leader. At the crimson war, his family members died one by one. Now he's all alone. Some dark curtain is covering Volg's past. So little is known about this Nomad. He keeps hiding his true identity.

Personality:
Volg is a "genki" type. He always acts before thinking. That always drags him into trouble. However, Volg is very kind-hearted and always care about other people's condition. Volg also has no sense of direction inside towns, but he's very good in the wilderness. He looks at Cyrus as an "Annoying Junior", but sometimes end up worrying him above anyone else. He's also a bit dense when it comes to romance.

Secret:
- Volg always hides his background. Why?
- Sometimes at night he howls, as if looking for someone. Who could it be?

6. Cyrus Bevallos (Half Elf-nomad)-15 yrs old--Obtainable

A first-level rookie at Vanguardion Guild

Past:
Cyrus' family was sold as slaves because they had much debts and couldn't afford to pay it. He managed to run away and believe that if he can get much money, he will be able to buy his family back....

Personality:
He alwas do anything in the name of money. He'll do anything to get it, including crying crocodile tears or even kill people. He decided to enter the guild after seeing the amount of money Volg got when he captured Cyrus. He always think that Volg is a "good-for-nothing-senior" but eventually looks up to Volg as a big brother. Cyrus also loves to flirt with Valen, wanting her money, but maybe that will change....

Secret:
- As a half, Cyrus never shows his power. What could it be?
- Where is his family?

7. Raven Roughknight (Half-elf)--18 yrs old--Obtainable

Gil's son at Elven Village, he's going to be the village's chief. An official weapon researcher.

Past:
Raven was raised as Gil's heir. He has to learn lot of things, including decorum and war tactics. One day, his childhood friend died because of war. Seeing the scene when his friends' throat was slit, Raven began to think about the real purpose of weapon.
He's currently trying to find other use of weapon.... The weapon that killed so many people. He then invented a rune gun, which can fire rune stones. But he keep it hidden, so no one can use it the wrong way...

Personality:
Raven has a laid-back personality. But when it comes to research and science, he suddenly fires up. Raven doesn't want to be the leader of the village, and keep disobeying his father's orders. Raven also make friends with Cain (at least that's what he thought) who can understand his "logical and hard-to-understand" words. As a half-elf, Raven can use telekinesis like Gil, but instead of being able to read minds, Raven has photographic memory.

Secret:
- Umm, does he have a secret? XD

8. Nazim Xaretros (Navandel)--19 yrs old--Obtainable

Valdrox's Royal Prince

Past:
Nazim is the first son of the King, and he has one sister, Farah. Something happened in the past, causing him to "fear" women. When his father died after the talk of peace, Nazim rules over the Empire, but he cannot become the king, until he find a bride.. But how can that be?

Personality:
Being mature and dependable, Nazim also has a good leadership ability. Being strong and intelligent, as a prince, he's perfect. That's why he's one of the most wanted bachelor in Valdrox. However, as a boy, Nazim's fear towards girls is makes him difficult to
socialize. He refused to touch girls, and always drags another boy if he wants to talk to Valen. Nazim never shows his real feelings, but when it comes to his kingdom, he will be very emotional.

Secret:
-What happened in Nazim's past?
- Is there any cure for his phobia?

9. Klavios Gavanshe Zanarkand (human)--16 yrs old--Obtainable

Seldrus' Royal Prince

Past:
Klavios' mother was killed by a Valdrox soldier in front of him. That's why he hates battle, and also Valdrox. However, he tries so hart not to let past events rule over him when he meet Nazim.

Personality:
Graceful and calm, Klavios is quite a bishounen, he's popular among girls like Nazim, and he's indeed a playboy. His love towards women are quite popular, that also gave him a bad impression. He sometimes enjoys some parts of woman, which made him looked
like a pervert, but he always said that it was all about art. He looked like he doesn't care about his kingdom, but it's wrong, actually he deeply cares about the war, but hates fights.

Secret:
- Umm, does he have a secret? XD

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

Screenshots

#3 Post by azureXtwilight »

Some custom menu...

Cheryl and Oswald in their new home! XD

These three make a trio...

Klavios and Cyrus teasing Nazim...

Valen and Cain's relationship is like cat and dog!

And yes, I use Tasogare Tei's BGs. :mrgreen:

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

Re: Fantasia, Requiem of The Abyss

#4 Post by MaiMai »

Whoa, you work fast! I'm so jealous!!! :shock: Definitely keeping watch over this one!!
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

Lyyli
Regular

#5 Post by Lyyli »

Wow, I wasn't expecting you to open a thread for this game so soon. But I am glad that you did <3
Yay! I am looking sooooo forward to this game! So you are playing as Oswald and Cherry's child? Awesome!
And Cain <3

How far is the progress?
Meep.

Victoria
Regular
Projects: The Lady Minus Y

#6 Post by Victoria »

WoW, I hope it will be finished soon :O
I mean, you work fast surely!
I loved the first one, and I'm sure that I will love this one (maybe even more).
And I love your art. It's so much better than mine. I'm jealous XD
And I love Cain <3
It seems that I love everything actually.
Click here for a cross-dressing Otome!

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

#7 Post by lepapillonrouge »

OMG Yes! the rouge is excited.

xD Oswald's child, huh....-snorts- Does that mean I get to be arrogant? ;P
YES WE CAN GET CAIN and a moneygrubber~

Oh, and thank you for helping me get the true ending. :P HAHAHAHA.
deviantART
---------------------

raylynn
Projects: currently untitled personal project

#8 Post by raylynn »

Im really looking forward to this! I loved the first one. ;)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#9 Post by azureXtwilight »

@ raylynn and MaiMai: Thank you! I think I'll add some "Baka baka" scenes here again, now is my holiday time, by the way.

@ lepapillonrouge: But her mom's calm, right? So she is as stubborn as Oswald and as cheerful as Cheryl. :lol: So, I've added a shouta guy here for chibi fans (yes, Cyrus) and Cain's back (Okay, I kinda feel bad for deserting him before. But of course his attitude towards Valen will be different than Cheryl, leeeme see, they will turn to... this and and this kind of couple but will be different from OswaldxCheryl's relationship.

Oh, and Gil's son won't be too calm as Gil, in fact, he'll be a bit geeky :mrgreen:

@Lyli: Oh, i've just finished making the main characters, I haven't finished the secondary ones (Like Leon or Gil). And I've just made chapter one. This game'll have a higher replay value because there will be different scenes depends on how you "treat" a guy.
Example!
If you act nice towards Cain, later you'll see him blushing when Oswald talks about you, if you don't then he'll just act cool. or later on there will be a "peek the girls bath" session by Klavios and Cyrus, the boy who will kick their ass off will be the boy who likes you the most. Maybe Klavios will kick Cyrus' ass himself! :wink:
So the script will be much, much longer XD
And I was just making a bit customization with the save-load buttons (This one's not finished yet)

Victoria
Regular
Projects: The Lady Minus Y

#10 Post by Victoria »

Well you still work fast :mrgreen:
I love the art. And it seems that you understand scripting very well, too. And you are what, 16, 17 years old as I remember? WoW.
I'm younger than that actually so... XD That's why it's so amazing to me.
This is gonna be great, I can see that =)
I'm watching over this =)
Click here for a cross-dressing Otome!

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#11 Post by azureXtwilight »

I just got 16, since my b'day is the 1st of June.
Oh, right. Are the character's personalities strong enough? I wanted to make all characters lovable! :mrgreen:

victorita9
Regular

#12 Post by victorita9 »

gah i am so happy about this! You do work really fast. The first game was really good an i know the second game will be the same as the first of even better! Cain looks so cool.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#13 Post by azureXtwilight »

Thanks!

Update:
The first CG I tried to make for the game, it's all about cute and pluffy XD

hikari-chan

#14 Post by hikari-chan »

azureXtwilight wrote:Thanks!

Update:
The first CG I tried to make for the game, it's all about cute and pluffy XD
Awww...But who's that with Cain?

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#15 Post by azureXtwilight »

It's Valen (see above posts), and a teddy bear. XD