A game (i'll post the name later)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
icerain
Regular

A game (i'll post the name later)

#1 Post by icerain »

Hi~ I'm doing a kinetic novel, kind of based on a suggestion in the idea thread. Only it will be started when i have enough memory, but I'm doing it. (I only have 512 MB now)
Summary:
One day Risa was really depressed. She decided to kill herself by jumping off of the roof of the orphanage she lived in. Then, she is in a coma. In her coma, she wakes up in another world...
Character:
Risa
She hates the orphanage. She didn't talk to anyone there, so when she is talked to kindly, she's really surprised.
Chika
Chika is a friendly girl, but she spaces out sometimes. She lives in the world that Risa woke up in.
A
When she was little, she was captured. She managed to escape and run away. Now, she is normal but she will not talk about her past. She does not have a name...
---
Sorry for the bad introduction.
Last edited by icerain on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! Please visit my website.

Shiiro
Regular

Re: A game (i'll post the name later)

#2 Post by Shiiro »

I wish you good luck... Hope your game turns out well. :)

V2Blast
Regular

#3 Post by V2Blast »

...It's not a work-in-progress unless you've actually made some progress on it (besides, obviously, the basic idea of the plot).

So have you?
Pie is delicious.

icerain
Regular

#4 Post by icerain »

yes, a little on the art
Hi! Please visit my website.