'<3'

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Mole-chan
Veteran
Completed: DUAEL, Escape from Puzzlegate
Projects: A Bird with Gold-Mended Wings
Deviantart: mole-chan
itch: moleworks

Re: '<3'

#16 Post by Mole-chan »

Vector_matt wrote:Definitely an interesting game. A bit short, but quite fun. (My favorite ending was Lilly's.)

The only thing I didn't like was the absence of a Linux version, but thankfully the windows version works fine with wine.
(_ _) I apologize for that. When I went to remove some non-essential files as recommended, I could only do the versions available. Alas, I don't have Linux, or know anyone who does, or I'd gladly have a Linux version.

Nonetheless, I'm glad you like it~

dott.Piergiorgio
Veteran

#17 Post by dott.Piergiorgio »

Mole-chan wrote:
Vector_matt wrote:Definitely an interesting game. A bit short, but quite fun. (My favorite ending was Lilly's.)

The only thing I didn't like was the absence of a Linux version, but thankfully the windows version works fine with wine.
(_ _) I apologize for that. When I went to remove some non-essential files as recommended, I could only do the versions available. Alas, I don't have Linux, or know anyone who does, or I'd gladly have a Linux version.

tsk, tsk... I wonder who thought that Linux support in the packager is "non-essential" :roll:

Hope that you can rectify the omission sooner....

Best regards from Italy,
Dott. Piergiorgio.

Mole-chan
Veteran

#18 Post by Mole-chan »

dott.Piergiorgio wrote:
Mole-chan wrote:

tsk, tsk... I wonder who thought that Linux support in the packager is "non-essential" :roll:

Hope that you can rectify the omission sooner....

Best regards from Italy,
Dott. Piergiorgio.
Ah, sorry. XD My wording was..bad. Basically, when you package, some renpy related files will get left in that don't need to. I manually deleted those before release. Alas, as I don't have Linux, I can't explore Linux based files.

Linux support is very much in the packager, I just can't do that final step because it's not my OS.

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#19 Post by PyTom »

Mole-chan wrote:Ah, sorry. XD My wording was..bad. Basically, when you package, some renpy related files will get left in that don't need to. I manually deleted those before release. Alas, as I don't have Linux, I can't explore Linux based files.
Which files are you talking about? I don't think that the packager puts in anything unnecessary.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

Maverynthia
Regular

#20 Post by Maverynthia »

Are there alternate download links, I can't seem to download them from Mediafire. ;-;

Mole-chan
Veteran

#21 Post by Mole-chan »

PyTom wrote:
Mole-chan wrote:Ah, sorry. XD My wording was..bad. Basically, when you package, some renpy related files will get left in that don't need to. I manually deleted those before release. Alas, as I don't have Linux, I can't explore Linux based files.
Which files are you talking about? I don't think that the packager puts in anything unnecessary.
Oh, hi Pytom! c: </fangirl moment>

Back on topic,
I was referring to this page, which I used for reference for distributing the game. Specifically to not distribute the "tools" folder with the game. (_ _) maybe I misunderstood that?
Last edited by Mole-chan on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mole-chan
Veteran

#22 Post by Mole-chan »

Maverynthia wrote:Are there alternate download links, I can't seem to download them from Mediafire. ;-;
D: Sorry, no. I can rig some up for you, though. I also have a megaupload account if you don't mind downloading from there.
Edit:
Here are some alternate downloads. c:
Windows
Mac
iLiad
Linux

dott.Piergiorgio
Veteran

#23 Post by dott.Piergiorgio »

Thanks for the Linux version !

Later I'll give my comment (together with the other seventy-five VN/KN to play....)

Best regards from Italy,
Dott. Piergiorgio.

Mole-chan
Veteran

#24 Post by Mole-chan »

dott.Piergiorgio wrote:Thanks for the Linux version !

Later I'll give my comment (together with the other seventy-five VN/KN to play....)

Best regards from Italy,
Dott. Piergiorgio.
XD No problem, I'm sorry it took so long.

I hope you enjoy it! >w<

Maverynthia
Regular

#25 Post by Maverynthia »

Mole-chan wrote:
Maverynthia wrote:Are there alternate download links, I can't seem to download them from Mediafire. ;-;
D: Sorry, no. I can rig some up for you, though. I also have a megaupload account if you don't mind downloading from there.
Edit:
Windows
Mac
iLiad
Linux
Thanks for the link :3 Megaupload is actually one of my preferred. (I never had a problem getting files from them, for some reason other sites won't let me past the captcha or have the "downloading..." link never happen.)
Good to see a Linux version available as well. I'll have to download it again when I get my Linux back up and running. :3
I'd also put those links on the first post for Linux users as well ^.^

Mole-chan
Veteran

#26 Post by Mole-chan »

Maverynthia wrote:
Mole-chan wrote:
Edit:
Windows
Mac
iLiad
Linux
Thanks for the link :3 Megaupload is actually one of my preferred. (I never had a problem getting files from them, for some reason other sites won't let me past the captcha or have the "downloading..." link never happen.)
Good to see a Linux version available as well. I'll have to download it again when I get my Linux back up and running. :3
I'd also put those links on the first post for Linux users as well ^.^
XD I haven't had any problems with the download itself, I just get tired of the limitations and slow speed, since I'm a free user. And really? That's odd. Well, I'm glad these alternates work. c:
Don't worry, I thought of that. xD This list is actually copy pasted from the new first post.

Vector_matt

#27 Post by Vector_matt »

Mole-chan wrote:...I can't explore Linux based files.

Linux support is very much in the packager, I just can't do that final step because it's not my OS.
If it's opening the tar.bz2 file 7-Zip works great. It's mostly just a windows app though, so if you use Mac it probably wouldn't help.

Thanks for posting a Linux build BTW.

Edit: oh, sorry about the relatively late response, I'm easily distracted.

Mole-chan
Veteran

#28 Post by Mole-chan »

Vector_matt wrote:
Mole-chan wrote:...I can't explore Linux based files.

If it's opening the tar.bz2 file 7-Zip works great. It's mostly just a windows app though, so if you use Mac it probably wouldn't help.

Thanks for posting a Linux build BTW.

Edit: oh, sorry about the relatively late response, I'm easily distracted.
XD haha, I feel like an idiot now. I actually had 7-zip. But I guess it worked out in the end.

carosene
Veteran
Completed: That Cheap and Sacred Thing

#29 Post by carosene »

Why haven't I posted anything?! I loved this game. I played it a while ago, so I don't remember everything, but I loved the blond guy's plot, and the character designs and art and all the choices. :D Keep it up!
A Complete Kinetic Novel
Blog DA

Mole-chan
Veteran

#30 Post by Mole-chan »

carosene wrote:Why haven't I posted anything?! I loved this game. I played it a while ago, so I don't remember everything, but I loved the blond guy's plot, and the character designs and art and all the choices. :D Keep it up!
X33 eee! Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it~