Visual Novel USA

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#31 Post by Megaman Z »

mikey wrote:
eclipse wrote:I guess we could add the Love Revo text games in. They are complete, mini-games after all... :\
That's great, as I never seem to be able to d/l Akari's Story :roll: The link never works for me.
me neither.
Papillon wrote:Shit? I haven't played it, but the people who have generally go on about how great it was (other than the frustrations of playing it in dvd format).
okay, I'm a little lost here... WTF is this "shit"?

okay, I'm outta this particular thread until TOZSP has some actual progress on it... I may be doing character art... seeya!
~Kitsune Zeta

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#32 Post by rioka »

Megaman Z wrote:okay, I'm a little lost here... WTF is this "shit"?
They were talking about Hourglass of Summer. Shii has started making reviews on English ren-ai games and he gave a poor one for HS - it should all be on the first page, down at the bottom. Don't forget to visit Shii's site - that'll explain the review bit.

Shii
Regular

#33 Post by Shii »

My hosting runs out in September (weird thing to say after just starting the page!), so if anyone wants to take my table and maintain it please let me know in the next few days.

You can have the reviews if you want, or throw them out-- no matter.

ShiraiJunichi
Miko-Class Veteran

#34 Post by ShiraiJunichi »

Why don't you just get free hosting somewhere? That's better than letting all your work go to waste

Shii
Regular

#35 Post by Shii »

...Alright, I moved it somewhere else and it will stay there for however long that lasts.

(Nothing new by way of content.)

Shii
Regular

#36 Post by Shii »

I am now listing translations at http://www.shii.org/translate/ instead of all English-language novels, purely because I hate the phrase ren'ai game and it's used much less frequently on the translation forums. :arrow: