[Forum Game] the person below me...

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
darkknight
Veteran

#226 Post by darkknight »

YES This week my school is off and i asked for tues-saturday off

The person below me Knows where to buy a C-MOS battery(not online please... i tried best buy and wal-mart)
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#227 Post by PyTom »

I'd try radio shack, but pull the old battery first so they have something to compare it to. What sort of computer today uses CMOS batteries, as opposed to capacitors?

The person in the post that succeds mine in chronological order knows what an anaglyph is.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

darkknight
Veteran

#228 Post by darkknight »

false at first true now...(and i bought a computer at a computer show(really good places) it is a 1998 Gateway...uses a CMOS thx)

http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/rbf/GRDICT/grdict.htm

The person below me knows of a game series called Musashi (Brave fencer Musashi) (samurai legend Musashi) it has some of the best cell-shaded art i have ever seen in a video game
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#229 Post by rioka »

Yes, I definitely know about Brave Fencer Musashi. Made by Square, the first game was released on the PS sometime in the late 1990's (US version). Funny thing: I haven't played the game yet. <.<

Speaking of video games...

The person below me can name all the characters of the first official release of the Street Fighter game (i.e. Street Fighter II released in SNES in early 1990's) off the top of his/her head.

Keota

#230 Post by Keota »

Blanka, Chun-Li, Dhalsim, E.Honda, Guile, Ken, Ryu and Zngiel. Bosses were Balrog, Vega, Sagat and M.Bison.

The person below me can name the mani characters of the anime Tenjou Tenge in order they appear in.

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#231 Post by Megaman Z »

okay, I think we've had enough time to try and track down these characters... I doubt anyone here has the list, so we're moving on.

the person below me has had their birthday within the last month (I don't really care if you post the exact date or not, it's your choice.)

(OT: I'm half-surprised this was the fifth non-sticky/non-announcement thread in this area when I found it...)
~Kitsune Zeta

Unicorn
Regular

#232 Post by Unicorn »

Megaman Z wrote: the person below me has had their birthday within the last month (I don't really care if you post the exact date or not, it's your choice.)
That depends...
If you mean: last month from today's perspective: correct! July 31st
If you mean from the day you posted that, it would refer to June though andf it would be wrong...

Anyway:
The person below me is usually a notorious lurker around here, just like me!

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#233 Post by musical74 »

Lurker? me? *Looks at his name tag - Hi my name is musical and I'm a lurker*....oh yeah, I'm a lurker :)

The person below me has gotten sunburned within the last month.
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

darkknight
Veteran

#234 Post by darkknight »

Yup i pulled myself away from the computer for a weekend and got a sunburn on the back of my neck.

My girl-friend got a sunburn on her "tummy" (as she calls it), her lower back, her legs, her face, her neck, and somehow her feet

My guy-friend went shirtless the whole day and got nothing...

The person below me has forgotten about chronoluminaire (the last time i talked to him he pmed me and told me to be nice to new people)

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran

#235 Post by Megaman Z »

still recognize the username and what the significance is, but I haven't seen him since we tried to pick apart the details on eclipse's ending 0 (I wish she would cut a special version with the possibility of getting that ending [even if it requires a- wait, gotta save that idea for NaNoRenO 2K6 *scribble*], but that's just my wishful thinking.).

the person below me is ALSO planning on having an entry in NaNoRenO 2K6
~Kitsune Zeta

Beta
Regular

#236 Post by Beta »

personally, I'm probably going to be making sure Zeta manages to get at least 3/4 of his entry done on time.

the person below me can name a series of PS2 games that is plagued by the same obscure bug (which results in file corruption)

Gamma

#237 Post by Gamma »

I think SC3 (Soul Calibur 3) would be one. Zeta was complaining about a recurring data corruption bug that is also apparent in Soul Calibur 2. something about having to redo an entire mode on another memory card. (chronicles of the sword, I believe)

back up your memory card contents if you own a US version.

the person posting at least one second after me is 100% human.

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#238 Post by rioka »

Hmmm... let me check.... :after awhile: Yup, I've checked various sources and I seem to be human. Of course, I could turn into a zombie or mutant life form if anything cataclysmic occurss.... O_O

The person below me can name 3 members in this board who named themselves or is nicknamed after a greek alphabet.

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran

#239 Post by Megaman Z »

actually, Gamma's final name was decided by me, and Beta just decided to go with the name. (considering there's a bit of a trend with names in my department... the only thing without a greek letter name is my [personal] motherboard, who will not be talked about at this time) so, technically, that's impossible at this time, taking your thing letter-for-letter.

the person below me plays/has played "America's Army" (the free army-sponsered game)
~Kitsune Zeta

Mari-chan
Tokimemo Goddess

#240 Post by Mari-chan »

Nope.

I hates the FPS. Mostly 'cause I suck at them. Halo was fun, though...

So.... The person below me....

has watched a sports anime within the last 3 months.

Good God, don't ask me why the heck I'm watching Eyeshield 21 right now.