YnK: Frozen Bliss

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
xTeniPurix
Projects: Frozen Bliss

YnK: Frozen Bliss

#1 Post by xTeniPurix »

Hello!

I'm Desiree' of Yume No Kaze (Dream's Wind). Currently, I work with my friends Bristy and Chris. We haven't been introduced to the Renpy system very long but we've been motivated since! We felt that there are many different anime and video games that people would love a clean Dating Sim of, so we're here to help!

We're currently working on a game, Frozen Bliss. Frozen Bliss is a Beyblade Dating Sim game. There is no hentai in it, so it is a completely clean game. This time we're Focusing on the Demolition Boys Team. We were originally going to do the Majestics or Dark Bladers but figured that the Demolition Boys had a bigger fan base.

In this game there are the four main boys plus 2 hidden characters (1 for each main).
Our game will be unique because there will be two mains to choose from, each with their own Card Gallery Pics. We also plan for there to be plenty of silly Easter Eggs in our game.

We haven't gotten very far in the game but we're have plenty of plans for it.

Currently the game has::
16 Endings
50+ CG Pics

We currently have a gift for those interested in the game. The quiz at the beginning of the game. This quiz will allow you to see which of the two main girls you would be. In the complete game the player will be able to change the main character's name if they'd like.

For Windows:
The Questionnaire-win32.zip

For Mac:
The Questionnaire-mac.zip

For Linux:
The Questionnaire-linux-x86.tar.bz2
Last edited by xTeniPurix on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xTeniPurix

Re: YnK: Frozen Bliss

#2 Post by xTeniPurix »

As mentioned in the above post, there are four guys. There are currently two different picture editors which is why some of the guys may appear different.

We're still in the air about this but we're hoping to recruit people who can color CG pics well. Any one interested please send us some of your work.

The four guys of Frozen Bliss::

Spencer_______________________________________________________________________Tala
ImageImage

Ian______________________________________________________________________________Bryan
ImageImage

Ruruka-chan
Regular

#3 Post by Ruruka-chan »

The demo does not go

xTeniPurix

#4 Post by xTeniPurix »

Its not a full demo (we're working on one). Its just the beginning quiz that chooses which of the characters you would be.

But I'm looking into it at this moment.

EDIT:

Links have been changed and re-uploaded. They should be working. * my computer is being stubborn and not really letting me download things. it did yesterday. So I'd love it if someone would tell me if its working again.*

PrettySammy09
Veteran

#5 Post by PrettySammy09 »

Hey there! I think it's really cool that you're doing this project with your friends. I don't know much about the Beyblade fandom, but I'm up for any otome game. ^^

Your sprites are looking nice, but a bit inconsistent when it comes to proportions and line art. Ian seems to be closer to the "camera" than the others, and Bryan seems to have cleaner, darker lineart. I don't know if these are just rough drafts or whatnot, but it might help if you made the art a bit more consistent. :)

You're got a big project on your hand! Good luck!

xTeniPurix

#6 Post by xTeniPurix »

We haven't gotten far enough to produce a demo yet but I would like people to know that they can question and give ideas about the game at our new forum.

http://ynk.proboards.com

^ I've also posted silhouettes of the two mystery guys.

We're looking for wonderful support and help.

Feel free to come have fun and help out.