[NaNoRenO 2010] Luka

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
KomiTsuku
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Dreams of the Skies, Anton's Vacation, Luka, The Halberd and The Tiger, Rising Angels, Pyrite Heart, Rising Angels: Reborn, The Halberd and The Fox, VN Tycoon, RA: Hope
Projects: Rising Angels
Organization: IDHAS Studios
IRC Nick: Komi
itch: idhas

[NaNoRenO 2010] Luka

#1 Post by KomiTsuku »

In that classic Frozen Phoenix Studio fashion, I managed to make good on my word and produced a kinetic novel for NaNoRenO 2010. Now, it's not nearly as epic or fun as what I originally wanted to release, Dreams of the Skies V4.0, but we can't always get what we want.

Description: A soul lost in the darkness is awoken from her slumber by a mysterious light. Anything more than that you are gonna have to read to find out. Or infer on your own. Oh, and Chief Editor has a deadline to meet and is scrambling to meet it. You know, vague IRL backstory bull sheet.

Linux- http://www.mediafire.com/?nkwzn4gz4gw
Mac- http://www.mediafire.com/?mz0dhniltzz
Windows- http://www.mediafire.com/?mtuggljyg4y

For producing this in under 24 hours, I am rather pleased with its results. Feel free to correct me and tell me how you feel.

Deviot
Regular
Projects: Testing out completed Visual Novels?

Re: [NaNoRenO 2010] Luka

#2 Post by Deviot »

Hmmmm, the orb could be more dazzling or eyecatching tho, i can barely make it out against the black background.
How many of you can go to sleep knowing you'll surely wake up tomorrow, take life for granted and picture yourself in the future? I....can't -Kirimiya Mizuki-

Those who are strong leaves a trail of blood and tears in their wake, sometimes their own, walking over bodies of friends and foes

Victoria
Regular
Projects: The Lady Minus Y

#3 Post by Victoria »

I loved the conversation in the beginning and in the end =D And it can really be taken as many things, so I kind of liked the understatement of the ending.
And, what also made me laugh, was the name, Luka. Because in the story, it was girl's name. And in my country, it's one of the most common male names, and then I imagine the reaction of friend of mine who has the same name if I told him about that :mrgreen:
Click here for a cross-dressing Otome!

KomiTsuku
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Dreams of the Skies, Anton's Vacation, Luka, The Halberd and The Tiger, Rising Angels, Pyrite Heart, Rising Angels: Reborn, The Halberd and The Fox, VN Tycoon, RA: Hope
Projects: Rising Angels
Organization: IDHAS Studios
IRC Nick: Komi
itch: idhas

#4 Post by KomiTsuku »

@Devoit: Very true, but I had some inspiration that one. In trying to match the inspiration, I had to tune down the brightness and flashiness a bit. Depending on my workload, it may become more apparent in a future release...

@Victoria: Hehehe, proof that the world has different views of a name. ^_^ I have only met a female Luka. It's a rather rare name where I'm from.

Victoria
Regular
Projects: The Lady Minus Y

#5 Post by Victoria »

Really? I've never even heard of female version of Luka, that's why I laughed =D But it's really a beautiful name to me ^^
Click here for a cross-dressing Otome!