Dead Zone by AtelierEdge

Use this forum to help develop your game-making skills, and get feedback on writing, art, music, or anything else you've created that isn't attached to a game in progress.
Gouka
Regular
Projects: Demon Wraith

Dead Zone by AtelierEdge

#1 Post by Gouka »

Recently I finished a short horror/fantasy manga called "Dead Zone" which you can download here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?undi224zymt

The actual file has higher resolution files, so don't be mislead by the preview.
Note: Reads from left to right.

Download it and comment.
Check the Chaos Lord development at http://atelieredgeproductions.wordpress.com

Gouka
Regular
Projects: Demon Wraith

Re: Dead Zone by AtelierEdge

#2 Post by Gouka »

73 views and not a single comment?
Please, guys and gals I need someone to comment on my work.
I need to know what you think.

Please.
Check the Chaos Lord development at http://atelieredgeproductions.wordpress.com

Jake
Support Hero

#3 Post by Jake »

Gouka wrote:73 views and not a single comment?
My comment: I clicked on the preview image, didn't see anything larger, and lost interest as soon as I saw "Mediafire".

Sorry, but the tiny preview isn't enough to entice me to download the thing to see, particularly since I'm fairly busy these days. I expect that if you put it on a website as pictures that can be viewed in the browser without context-switching, you'd probably get more comments. Not that this forum is particularly useful for art feedback, most of the time.

From the preview, it looks like you probably want to work on your black/white balance; it looks like you have lots of white and not enough black, or rather than the little black you have is clumped up too much, leaving the other mostly-white panels looking very bare.
Server error: user 'Jake' not found

yu_eriyama
Regular
Projects: Dance Fest, HM, ITD, BRose, Perios

#4 Post by yu_eriyama »

Well... yeah, it's too tiny to view. But looks like it's interesting (I guess...)
You should put your manga on web-manga. Many people will see your artwork.

Der Tor
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Der Totengräber, There is always a Choice, Darkness
Projects: A Legend of an Ancient Evil
itch: emmanuel-goldstein

#5 Post by Der Tor »

Great artwork... very professionally looking... But of course the story is way too short... If you ever do a longer story, please let me know.

Other than that i really don't know what too say about the story since it's so short. I like your art, so it's a shame that the story is that short.

If you need some ideas for a longer story i could probably help with that, and if you need a server to upload your mangas to, i could help with that too :D