Animes you just can't stand

For the rest of your otaku life.
Sheru-chan
Regular

Re: Animes you just can't stand

#136 Post by Sheru-chan »

kantocan1 wrote:WOOHOO, another agrees on my views!

Waaaiiiiit a minute, KINDA?
er.. well, I do hate the dragonball but i feel bad saying it straightly. -runs-
Currently working on:
Lock On! ~Sins and Atonement~ in hiatus
GXB game.
---------------------------------------
Imouto Complex is active.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#137 Post by LVUER »

azureXtwilight wrote:Will add something, pumpkin scissors... because of the ending.
You mean Pumpkin Scissors anime, that's because it's an (partially) original anime ending. Of course the manga isn't finished there.
Sheru-chan wrote:@kantocan:
Hey, btw, I kinda salute myself to Blue Dragon, its WAY more better than Dragonball. ^^
Blue Dragon is an XBOX360 game and Akira Toriyama is indeed the character designer. So the anime is taken from the game. Dragon Ball is worse because it is taken from manga. Usually, anime taken from manga is bad since it's full of filler.

Oh, and yes, bad guys who transfered into good guys usually suddenly become weaker... especially if that bad guy used to be a big boss (Picollo is one of them). Just like character from SRW. When that unit was an enemy, it has more than 60.000 HP, insane defense and attack. But after become an ally... heh, just a wimpy unit. The only boss that keep his insane HP (36.000) is Tallgeese III from SWR Alpha.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Sheru-chan
Regular

#138 Post by Sheru-chan »

@LVUER:
I sorta agree(though, i have played the DS game). I just noticed that.lol. It does make sense(Kain from FF IV was strong when he was an opponent then he became sorta useless when he became my comrade again)
Currently working on:
GXB game.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#139 Post by azureXtwilight »

LVUER wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:Will add something, pumpkin scissors... because of the ending.
You mean Pumpkin Scissors anime, that's because it's an (partially) original anime ending. Of course the manga isn't finished there.
Is that true?
When I was dissapointed because Alice and Oland's relation in the end... and that the enemy is still... there.
It sucks you know.
But glad to know that it's not the true ending.

Sheru-chan
Regular

#140 Post by Sheru-chan »

@azurextwilight:

I'm pretty sure its left open ended(like Zombie loan, 07 ghost etc.) because the manga they are based at wer still ongoing...i'm perfectly sure the manga ending would be much better or much worst(there are only two options cause the ending is open ended)

but then, it might be hint for a 2nd season(like Shugo Chara, though the manga ver. was the one left ended) and then it might be an ending that the author wants so that the watchers won't be rampant. ^^-shot-
Currently working on:
GXB game.

SugarlessGiiRL
Regular
Projects: Starry Night Blues [GxB]

#141 Post by SugarlessGiiRL »

i really hate this never ending stuff, such as naruto and bleach it's simply money making o__O the only long anime i kinda like is one piece but that's it~
ImageRecruiting!! If you're interested pls help

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#142 Post by azureXtwilight »

Yeah me too, I stopped watching naruto long ago. But I really like bleach because of Hitsugaya -shot-

SugarlessGiiRL
Regular
Projects: Starry Night Blues [GxB]

#143 Post by SugarlessGiiRL »

well yes bleach has some interesting characters :D i really like rukia and hitsugaya too, actually i even bought the first 2 mangas but when i took a look at how many volumes there are already (45 i think) i just though nawww <__<'' mangas and anime dvds are pretty damn expensive nowadays, when i was younger i bought almost every manga/anime that was kinda interesting but now that would be impossible!!
ImageRecruiting!! If you're interested pls help

ForgottenVision
Regular
Projects: The Student Council

#144 Post by ForgottenVision »

Definitely One Piece and Dragonball. They're the ones I *really* hate. I think that Bleach is a bit naff since it goes on forever, but I don't particularly hate it. I have given up on it though.
Racheya @ Forgotten Vision Presents...
When Sapphires Cry - Episode 1 [Completed] (Not Publicly Released)
One Afternoon [Completed] - More Info/Download here
The School Council [WIP] - BxG
When Sapphires Cry - Episode 2 [Postponed]

jadacamilla
Regular

#145 Post by jadacamilla »

Um, perhaps...Sailormoon. I dunno but ever since the since, i never liked it -shot by sailormoon fans- or is it because, i ave really no interest in old animes....*glomps*

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#146 Post by LVUER »

Bang! How's a .50 calibre taste like?
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

vaanknight
Regular
Completed: Happy Weird-Day! How a freckled fairy can save your world (Or get more freckles in the process...)"
Projects: Nameless 2D Fighting Game

#147 Post by vaanknight »

jadacamilla wrote:Um, perhaps...Sailormoon. I dunno but ever since the since, i never liked it -shot by sailormoon fans- or is it because, i ave really no interest in old animes....*glomps*
I love Sailor Moon! ...but I'm not gonna shoot ya cuz shooting girls it's not a knightly thing to be doing... although, if you're a guy you'd better be covering yourself with the nearest kevlar thing you find.

And I find it odd how so many ppl hate, or at least dislike long series, I'm a big fan of Naruto, Bleach and specially One piece, my favourite anime only after Escaflowne. and DBZ, I watched from the old DB to the very inferior DB GT and I loved every bit. Indeed I like shorter animes, but I don't mind fillers when they are actually not too long and entertaining enough, besides I kinda love the expectation of bigger and badder enemies each new saga. That's just me though.

jadacamilla
Regular

#148 Post by jadacamilla »

oh, i'm a female....and perhaps my step cousins(males) will get along with you....cuz,, they are avid sailormoon fans...^^

and btw, i kinda hate Saint beast.... i mean, sure the boys are bishies but they swing on the other way....(a semexseme theme? no, i pass) -_- its shounen-ai. I don't hate BL but i hate it when the the other one isn't like a girlish somehow smaller than the other....

Madotsuki

#149 Post by Madotsuki »

Dragonball and One Piece.

The stereotypical "omg so moe" fanservice shows grate on my nerves a lot too.

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#150 Post by sayuri »

Ehh, I dislike Bleach. I've tried watching it twice and never make it past the first arc. Strangely though I still love Naruto (don't shoot me). I'm actually watching Naruto: The Abridged Series in another tab right now :P.