Frozen Essence: V.2 uploaded

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ElementalButterfly
Regular

Re: Frozen Essence: V.2 uploaded

#121 Post by ElementalButterfly »

VenusEclipse wrote:@ElementalButterfly
Hope
Varian's and Aurelius's
path didn't disappoint you too much since it really does lack romance. XD
But I did expect some of these reactions. I'm really going to find other ways to write these endings without all that romance to give better impact... someday.
No, it didn't really dissapoint me, but i was
hoping for more romance on varian's path
and i was expecting
Aurelius to be with only one lady (MIKA)
. I love this game though. >:D
I look forward to more GXB games from you. ^^

OraclesAreSexy

#122 Post by OraclesAreSexy »

playswithtribbles wrote:
sayuri wrote:
VenusEclipse wrote:
My smexy Caius sleeping in the bed next to me.......possibly groping me in my sleep
He might have done that, a lot. ;)
I just had this weird image...
Of Caius poking Mina's boob, and, to paraphrase Finding Nemo: "I shall call her Squishy and she shall be mine and she shall be my Squishy. Come on, Squishy Come on, little Squishy."
Oh god XD.
Lol. I can picture it too. Caius is such a pervy boy... heh heh heh Wait. Why am I somehow turned on by that image...?
Hehehe. Caius did turn out to be pervy which i didnt expect. And lol your not the only one turned on by that ":D.... but i cant believe he didnt know what was wrong wit a male and female sleeping together. Caius = naive pervert? XD thats a first.

ElementalButterfly
Regular

#123 Post by ElementalButterfly »

OraclesAreSexy wrote:Hehehe. Caius did turn out to be pervy which i didnt expect. And lol your not the only one turned on by that ":D.... but i cant believe he didnt know what was wrong wit a male and female sleeping together. Caius = naive pervert? XD thats a first.
lol yeah.. =D . Its a bit off topics but i like your username. >:D

OraclesAreSexy

#124 Post by OraclesAreSexy »

Hehe I like it too >:D well they are especially after
u see Zareh unveil his sexiness that he was selfishly hiding from us the whole time. After u see his face....u can't deny that oracles are sexy now. XD
ahhh this makes me wanna go look at his cg's again. Too bad in the dark path
that u couldn't chain Zareh up on ur bed and do pervy things to him, I guess that will be my unfufilled fantasy *sigh*

ElementalButterfly
Regular

#125 Post by ElementalButterfly »

OraclesAreSexy wrote:
u see Zareh unveil his sexiness that he was selfishly hiding from us the whole time. After u see his face....u can't deny that oracles are sexy now. XD
that u couldn't chain Zareh up on ur bed and do pervy things to him, I guess that will be my unfufilled fantasy *sigh*
:) In the Water (dark) path, i guess you liked
the cg when you got pushed by Zareh on the bed and he kissed you.
=D

OraclesAreSexy

#126 Post by OraclesAreSexy »

ElementalButterfly wrote:
OraclesAreSexy wrote:
:) In the Water (dark) path, i guess you liked
=D
hehe yes i did like that alot. xD.
Zareh couldve done more than just kiss me and id be fine wit it :wink: i bet im not the only one who liked that xD

ElementalButterfly
Regular

#127 Post by ElementalButterfly »

OraclesAreSexy wrote:
ElementalButterfly wrote::) In the Water (dark) path, i guess you liked
=D
Zareh couldve done more than just kiss me and id be fine wit it :wink: i bet im not the only one who liked that xD
>:D A little bit off topic again, but you seem to be an AMUTO fan too. :D

OraclesAreSexy

#128 Post by OraclesAreSexy »

OraclesAreSexy wrote:
ElementalButterfly wrote::) In the Water (dark) path, i guess you liked
=D
(off topicness) xD yes i am :3 i love that couple xD and Ikuto especially. <3 Ikuto's fanservice scene (him stripping and taking a shower :D!) Tadase is a gay lil boy who annoys the heck out of me (off topicness end) *cough cough* so yea Frozen essence great game i want more games from you Venus D:!

ElementalButterfly
Regular

#129 Post by ElementalButterfly »

OraclesAreSexy wrote:
OraclesAreSexy wrote: hehe yes i did like that alot. xD.
(off topicness) xD yes i am :3 i love that couple xD and Ikuto especially. <3 Ikuto's fanservice scene (him stripping and taking a shower :D!) Tadase is a gay lil boy who annoys the heck out of me (off topicness end) *cough cough* so yea Frozen essence great game i want more games from you Venus D:!
(Off topic) I didn't know that tadase was gay. O_O. (off topic end) *ahem* Me too. Can't wait for a new one. :D

OraclesAreSexy

#130 Post by OraclesAreSexy »

(off topicness) xD yes i am :3 i love that couple xD and Ikuto especially. <3 Ikuto's fanservice scene (him stripping and taking a shower :D!) Tadase is a gay lil boy who annoys the heck out of me (off topicness end) *cough cough* so yea Frozen essence great game i want more games from you Venus D:![/quote]

(Off topic) I didn't know that tadase was gay. O_O. (off topic end) *ahem* Me too. Can't wait for a new one. :D[/quote]

(Off topic) well idk he just is too sparkly and just gives off gay vibes to me. There was a scene where he was running slowly wit sparkles all around. Ahem. (Off topic end) *chokecoughchoke* anyway frozen essence has hot guys especially assasins and oracles. :D

OraclesAreSexy

#131 Post by OraclesAreSexy »

Aw crap I failed. Oh well I'm doing this on my fone anyway. Plus u kno I meant to quote.

ElementalButterfly
Regular

#132 Post by ElementalButterfly »

(Off topic) well idk he just is too sparkly and just gives off gay vibes to me. There was a scene where he was running slowly wit sparkles all around. Ahem. (Off topic end) *chokecoughchoke* anyway frozen essence has hot guys especially assasins and oracles. :D
(off topic)Oh yeah... he did have sparkles, and he only likes amu's ran character (thats probably why a lot of ppl think he doesn't deserve her.)(off topic end) Yeah, assasins are cool and oracles are cool too. >_< (caius and
zareh
)
Aw crap I failed. Oh well I'm doing this on my fone anyway. Plus u kno I meant to quote.
[/quote]
Of course ^_^

Ametrya
Regular
Projects: Return to my life

#133 Post by Ametrya »

Oh, my, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED this game so much!

There were some small problems such as typos, the slap sound + shaking the screen all the time, and the art isn't that polished (plus I personally don't like anime art too much, still most characters looked pretty).

My favorite ending by far has to be the 'Water' one (though I have no idea what relation was he supposed to have with the water sphere).
The music was awesome too!
Sincerely it's the VN I've enjoyed the most and I've played several ones (some of them more 'professionally made' than this one, but even with that, yours is a lot better)

THANKS A LOT FOR MAKING IT!

Kisekiko
Regular
Projects: Co-Editing Frozen Essence, WIP - Shattered Infinity

#134 Post by Kisekiko »

Great job! I have finished all but the air path dark ending, and my sister's well on her way! I tried to show her some fun Caius scenes, but halfway in, she decided she was going to play herself, and she didn't want me spoiling it for her. Honestly, I can't blame her, 'cause Caius is MY favorite, too!

I liked the Water Path almost as much as the Earth Path, and I was very pleased with myself for figuring out that
The Oracle = The little boy = the secret character!
It was also pretty cool learning about Mina's backstory, and this ending goes into more detail about that than any of the others. Besides that, I would like to applaud you for setting it up so that
even if someone gets the "save no one" option at the end of the cave scene, there's still a chance for romance! On my first try, I got really depressed that I didn't have a strong enough relationship with any of the available characters. But then, you introduced the consolation prize- and what a prize it was!
The Fire Path frustrated me, because
it felt like I had to be a cringing, wimpy damsel in distress to get his light ending. And then he goes and chokes me until I pass out, and I don't mention it once even after we're out of danger? What's up with that?! It was really pretty disappointing, especially after he had been so nice to me during the festival, and when I was imprisoned.
But, I'm still amused when I think about how confused I was when
I saw Varian's first CG. I just stared at him for a while, debating whether or not the person on the screen was, in fact, male. (Well, I know there are at least two more love interests . . . but maybe this is one of their sisters, and she's gonna call the guy in now that she sees I'm awake??) His sprite and Mina's certainty of his gender cleared that up soon enough, but my sister is still skeptical.
I saved the Air Path for last. Honestly, I still don't see the appeal of this guy, but I was determined to find all of the CGs, so I persevered!

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#135 Post by sayuri »

You know, I've been thinking about it and isn't it possible that
Zareh lied to Mina about her past? It makes sense and all, but after seeing his dark ending I get the feeling he might have just been obsessed with her. I believe that Zareh fell in love with Mina after they had sealed her. Wouldn't it be in his personality to make all that stuff up about their childhood so he could keep her to himself? I know I'm wrong but wouldn't that be interesting? I mean, NONE of the stuff he told Mina showed up in any other path, even the True path. Also, just because Zareh's ending isn't the true ending makes me suspect that Zareh's story is a lie. Just saying ;).