Coloring a bridge

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Lotus
Veteran
Projects: Unnamed Slenderman VN, Secret 10560

Re: Coloring a bridge

#16 Post by Lotus »

Yes, it's a webforum. But this is not a normal webforum, this is Lemmasoft. We don't act like the scums of the internet here, talking to everyone in a snide and rude manner. There's a little thing called "Lemmasoft spirit", you should look into it.

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 13&t=10157

Sexo Grammaticus
Regular
Projects: human instrumentality and vocals section

#17 Post by Sexo Grammaticus »

Lotus wrote:Yes, it's a webforum. But this is not a normal webforum, this is Lemmasoft. We don't act like the scums of the internet here, talking to everyone in a snide and rude manner. There's a little thing called "Lemmasoft spirit", you should look into it.

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 13&t=10157
The "Lemmasoft Spirit" seems to be entirely summed up by "don't be mean" and I fail to see where in any of my posts I've been overly aggressive or needlessly critical. I've no obligation to tow the line when it comes to the hivemind and hugbox here - I had what I thought was a legitimate complaint, and the OP provided defacto permission and encouragement for any member of the browsing public to make their views welcome and encouraged by their posting the thread in a public place.

Perhaps you should re-evaluate your "politeness" here if your default reaction to a complaint is to throw a passive-aggressive tantrum over something you really have no control over.
i have no signature and i must obscure game reference

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
Organization: sakevisual
Tumblr: sakevisual
Deviantart: sakevisual
itch: sakevisual

#18 Post by sake-bento »

Wright1000, you already have artists who are doing work with you. This is not a recruitment thread anymore. Your posts are more suited to private messages, emails, or any other form of private communication with the people who are working with you. Please do not post any more work to be done in this thread, as it can be misconstrued as you searching for more artists. I'd also suggest that you coordinate with your artists before moving forward, seeing as coloring was already underway on some of these pieces and you were still looking for a colorist.

Sexo Grammaticus, this is definitely a legitimate complaint:
Seriously though, wouldn't passing these images around be better suited via PM or Dropbox or anything? You can't honestly expect to just dump images and hope that someone does a drive-by colouring.
This is trolling:
Please refrain from the latter.