Starry Sky Series being Localized

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Snow Blossom
Veteran

Re: Starry Sky Series being Localized

#16 Post by Snow Blossom »

Fawn wrote:Off topic of Starry Sky, but, whoever gets their act together and gets the Heart no Kuni Alice games translated will be rich beyond their belief. Alice in wonderland is really popular lately ontop of anime and otome games. It also has a dark violent theme to it, like soft horror- I haven't met a teenage girl who doesn't like soft horror.
OMG YES. Dark psychological horror? Not to mention the bishie harem? I'm sold. :lol:
That said, there is a translation of the otome game Princess Nightmare going on, which is even more gothic than Heart no Kuni no Alice.

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl
Completed: Idol Crush
Projects: Shugojin!, RockRobin (openmodewriter), your highness
Soundcloud: jenna-yeon

#17 Post by Snowflower »

I loveeeed the manga for Heart no Kuni Alice.
I will be one happy camper if the VN is translated and available (for mac XD )
Completed: Idol Crush | WIP: your highness | Hiatus: Shugojin!| Follow Me on Twitter | Subscribe to YouTube
your highness @ 102k as of 2/13

Celestie
Veteran

#18 Post by Celestie »

...I decided to learn Japanese this autumn to play StaSky amongs others. BUT HELL BRING IT ON, WHY NOT!

Oh, I know a good number of girls who detest horror, all the more fun to tease then :3 And yeah, I'd love to see Heart no Kuni no Alice translated as well :3
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#19 Post by 15385bic »

nice! i hope they get more otome games out - (like love revo damnit!)

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me

#20 Post by ririruetoo »

I just squelled like the fan girl I am....in front of my mom..... I really want these games localizated! I wonder when we'll find out the results?
ImageImageImage

Aquane
Veteran

#21 Post by Aquane »

Oh my god!!! Aww, but they are probably going to start off with Spring, right? I've already played it with the English patch.. heheh... with the group who shall not be named~ to keep Honeybee away.

Cidz
Veteran
Completed: The Forgetful Kiwi [NanoReno 2012], Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Projects: Words Within Our Hearts, Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Organization: Starlight Melodies
Tumblr: starlightmelodies
Deviantart: cidthekitty

#22 Post by Cidz »

hakuouki and now starry sky!??!!?!? OMYGOD! <33333333333
i am sooooooo happpy!!!!!!! man FINALLY otome games are getting recognized! i hope they bring out more as well heres hoping these two do successful enough they might concider bringing out some otome games for the DS like TMGS and love revo.

Celestie
Veteran

#23 Post by Celestie »

I just hope these won't bring down the company, as it has happened before. Piracy rate is pretty high with these games, higher than the rate that is willing to pay for them.

I am not sure if I can buy them, seeing how I live in Europe, not in the US, plus, I decided to learn Japanese, but that shouldn't actually stop me to get those and play anyway. really depends on fi I can get a copy of those when they come out without paying a fortune xD

Currently I stare at kanji, wishing to understand them xD And hoping that piracy won't kill of the companies that decided to localize otome games~
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

kersplode
Regular
Projects: Keep On Creepin' On

#24 Post by kersplode »

oh I was gonna figure out how to make translation patches but this is much better~! //lazy
hmmm, I don't know how well america can handle SSIA, though~ it's a whole game based on getting with your teachers, so I can already imagine the stares when I go to buy it the game store. ewe

Celestie
Veteran

#25 Post by Celestie »

*impatiently awaits her Japanese copy of SSAA*
Ohh, but that's what the games are for~ to not act that out in reality 8D At least that should be why those games exist and that is what everyone should know...sorta xD

Stargirl18
Regular

#26 Post by Stargirl18 »

Does Somebody know when Starry Sky in summer is going to be translatet? From Stargirl18

Celestie
Veteran

#27 Post by Celestie »

Nope, we don't even know IF it's being translated currently. Since...they'd have to start with Spring first, even if a fantranslation exists. unless you ask for a fantranslation. Then the answer...is STILL no idea, due to copyright reasons we didn't even know someone fantranslated Spring until they were done and slipped it off into the internet. Basically, we'll know when it's done. Also basically, we don't know IF it's being done crrently. Don't get your hoped up too high, hope for official releases 8D

Stargirl18
Regular

#28 Post by Stargirl18 »

Oki thank you for answer my question. I hope Starry sky in summer english patch is coming ut soon. I really whant to play Starry sky in summer. I guess we for hope they going to translate Starry sky in summer in the future. From Stargirl18

Celestie
Veteran

#29 Post by Celestie »

You are welcome, but I really tell you not to get your hopes too high now that Starry Sky DID get localized, at least officially, it will make less people feel inclined to fantranslate it now, sinde there are actual chances for the game to be oficially translated. If it does not happen, however, I wouldn't mind a summer-patch, too... well, the third option is to learn Japanese, which I plan to do, too, but still...xD

ShadowBerry
Veteran
Projects: Yakuza Blossom

#30 Post by ShadowBerry »

Mhhh will it come out for Playstation?
*only has her DS and a laptop >_>*
Own project: