Dragon Souls ( Fantasy, sci-fi, and GxG)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Zatch
Regular
Projects: Omega(Current), Dragon Souls, Cheer on!

Re: Dragon Souls (GxG, Yuri)

#16 Post by Zatch »

Not just one cg I mean. I couple of cgs as the fight goes on as you read. Sorry of it isn't clear

jaypee_1
Regular

#17 Post by jaypee_1 »

I love yuri! :D and why would the utopians resort to such things? makes me wonder what's going on unless it would be just a typical expansion stereotype war or I could just be wrong.

Zatch
Regular

#18 Post by Zatch »

All I can say for now is that Utopian aren't what you think they are. :lol:
Last edited by Zatch on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
Organization: sakevisual
Tumblr: sakevisual
Deviantart: sakevisual
itch: sakevisual

#19 Post by sake-bento »

Interesting premise. I love the character designs. Joe's my favorite, but that's because glasses get me every time. ^_^;; I don't mind having text describing a battle scene. With CGs, that sounds like it would be really nice~

HikkiPanda
Veteran
Projects: Marchioness' Teacup

#20 Post by HikkiPanda »

well, if it has a couple of cgs than maybe it will be good. I don't know ... I never play this kind of battle system before, sorry ^^;

Zatch
Regular

#21 Post by Zatch »

I'm guessing I'm doing text base battle scenes with cgs. :D There is no gameplay except making choices. Just reading with pretty pictures :3 I just want to say hi to my fellow lurker out there! This will be my blog! Need more loving here.

Anyways, I just update the plot again on the first page so you can check that out. Yes, the background story is still on top. I'm not moving it. :P Sorry if that is boring to you. NOW GO CHECK IT!!!!! :x (not really mad)

I don't have much of update this week guys. Rideka has been pretty busy so nothing yet on the new art for heroines. I did get a sketch though and I love them. I would show you it if it wasn't a sketch. Life happens. The writing is going pretty good right now and I have pretty much broke more scenes for the story. This coming week I will buckle down more and write more scenes and give you word count. I think the hardest part of writing is finding the characters inner voice and let them take control instead saying do this and stuff.

I kind of wish gxg was a little more popular.. it would make things ten times the fun. I'm going to bring you a lot of yuri guys. I hope you give this chance!

With your moral support We will make this game best we can make it! Your comment are encourage.

byes.

P.S What is the right way to structure your opening post anyways.. (Yes off topic...)

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#22 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

The story so far sounds like pretty standard RPG fare. I'm hoping the political situation is intriguing and well thought out, so motives on all side are clearly understood. I would also like to see how this type of world is created. I'm going to guess that the war going on isn't the war they knew nothing about, which means there is something underhanded at play.

I'm not sure if I like many of the female characters yet, but it's hard to judge from descriptions. The art is very nice and I like the shading. My only critical comment is Chloe makes me feel a bit uncomfortable because one breast is sitting a bit too high.

I wish you luck with your game. I'm also fine with CG battles and written words, that is what most VNs are made up of after all.

Zatch
Regular

#23 Post by Zatch »

Yuri Update!!!!!!

You guys didn't get rid of me yet! :lol: I came here to introduce you to the new lovely ladies of Dragon Souls! Maria and Camilla! You can see them on the attach of this post.

Maria is for all you guys out there and some girls.. xD Say thanks to our Artist!

I told you, I will show off more art 8D
Attachments
camaria.jpg

HikkiPanda
Veteran

#24 Post by HikkiPanda »

you surprised me there XD! I though you're on vacation from this thread @_@; ... .

great design so far, I really like it 8D !! the only problem is Camilla's shoulder? it looks uneven o.o; ... . that's all I guess, the rest is perfect! Good job!

Zatch
Regular

#25 Post by Zatch »

Ikr! :lol:

Man, my eyes must be bad or something.xD There always mistakes! Sorry about the confusion, I was sick and burn out too. Feel like the thread is died or something.. Still feel the same way now but I just want to show you pretty art. :lol:

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#26 Post by 15385bic »

pretty characters and the story sounds like a rpg - which is a plus for me =D

riant

#27 Post by riant »

COOL GAME! (:

Zatch
Regular

#28 Post by Zatch »

@15385bic and riant: Thanks for the comments. They bring a smile to my face. :D

This is the last update on this thread... :(

NO THE DRAGON SOULS ISN"T DEAD OR GOING TO!!!!!

I'm going to close this thread and open a blog instead. All you lurking and keep tabs on the project there. Why are you closing this thread and open a blog, you ask? Well, it makes more sense posting updates on the blog then on here. :lol: It won't get knock down either. :mrgreen:

It also helps that I need focus on the game then trying to get attention.

Dragon Souls is going to be commercial game and that is final! :x Rideka works hard on the artworks and I feel that for her services I need to go commercial. I'm planning to buy custom music and voice acting too.(These come later though..) I know that there isn't much now but just wait and see!

I want to say more things but I'm not going there. :lol:
Last edited by Zatch on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

HikkiPanda
Veteran

#29 Post by HikkiPanda »

mmm ... I personally think that it's a better idea to keep your progress in both your blog and lemmasoft. Especially if you're going commercial, since you can still get additional follower for your blog from lemmasoft.

I mean, look at Papillon and Jack Norton, they have their own blog and forum but still updating their lemmasoft thread. o:

Zatch
Regular

#30 Post by Zatch »

HikkiPanda wrote:mmm ... I personally think that it's a better idea to keep your progress in both your blog and lemmasoft. Especially if you're going commercial, since you can still get additional follower for your blog from lemmasoft.

I mean, look at Papillon and Jack Norton, they have their own blog and forum but still updating their lemmasoft thread. o:
I can see your point, HikkiPanda. I'm going to change the approach then. :) I will be posting the major on this thread and all the micro updates will be on the blog. Kill two birds with one stone. :P

It will keep people in the hoop on here and I don't have to blast this thread with micro updates. :lol: