INCOLORE [BL][Drama][Slice of Life]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Merii-san

Re: INCOLORE [BL][Drama][Slice of Life]

#16 Post by Merii-san »

Really good game, seriously! I love it! Excelent job! I just can't find right words. All about this game is so great!

GrizelyBear
Regular

#17 Post by GrizelyBear »

Hey, I have to say, this game was great!

The art is lovely as usual, and I liked how, despite this being a dramatic VN, I still managed to laugh out loud with all the characters' silly conversations! XD

All the characters are really cute. Klein's my favorite, though I loved Ray a lot too~ I thought I wouldn't like Akira at first too, since I really, really, REALLY dislike flirtatious character types, but at the end of his route, I ended up loving him as well!
His character turned out to be adorable, and I found myself going "Squee" when he said Mason was his first love and all hihi <3
Anyway, that's all! Thank you for such a great VN! Good luck in your future projects! <3

Sayumi101
Veteran
Completed: Closing Spaces, Pastel Rain, Straight Up: Sister-zoned!, Run 'N Gun
Projects: Hunta-H ~Romancing Idols~
Deviantart: Sayumi101
itch: sayumi101

#18 Post by Sayumi101 »

Well, this was my.very first time playing a BL game and well, seeing the art WHO COULD POSSIBLY RESIST!? Well, I for one couldn't. I really likes Mason, not just how he looked but his personality and the ways he reacted. Amd those concerned (albeit nosey) siblings kind of made me wish I wasnt an only child.
Anywho I intended to go for Akira first, but somehow during the initial confession I wanted to go with Ray. I mean, so shy, so adorable. Come on! And then, bam, the boss.and the tension and the overall awkwardness between him and Mace! You made the decision soooo hard T.T In the end I persued Klein first, Akira second and Ray last. Loved them all, especially the epilogues at the end! (Like a previous user said, I also noticed a few typos here and there, but not enough to.deter me from enjoying and loving your game)
Anyways, thank you for all your hardwork. The game was awesome.
I wish you luck for all your future projects ^^
ImageImageImage

ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
itch: soraille

#19 Post by ppppantsu »

Merii-san wrote:Really good game, seriously! I love it! Excelent job! I just can't find right words. All about this game is so great!
Thank you very much Q__Q <3 :oops:
GrizelyBear wrote:Anyway, that's all! Thank you for such a great VN! Good luck in your future projects! <3
oh no, thank YOU very much for giving this little game a try! Q_Q :oops:
Sayumi101 wrote:Anyways, thank you for all your hardwork. The game was awesome.
I wish you luck for all your future projects ^^
And thank you very much for playing my game as your first BL game! I feel honoured. Q_Q :oops:

wendlierie

#20 Post by wendlierie »

WHY HAVE I NOT NOTICED THAT THIS WAS DONE QQQQAAQQQQQ /rages on you/
/showers love on you/ IM DLING IT NOWWW

ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
itch: soraille

#21 Post by ppppantsu »

wendlierie wrote:WHY HAVE I NOT NOTICED THAT THIS WAS DONE QQQQAAQQQQQ /rages on you/
/showers love on you/ IM DLING IT NOWWW
OMG //paps QWQ
I hope you'll like iiiiit :oops:

rockprincess

#22 Post by rockprincess »

Ok, first of all I just want to say thank you, thank you so much for making this game.

I really wanted to play a BL game and have never played one before, so I was really happy when I found this one.

You made it super hard for my to chose a guy, but I'm pretty sure that's a good thing. I ended up choosing Akira and was glad a did. His ending was super cute.

Oh, and can I just say I really like how you drew Mason?

I really really loved this game, thanks again for making it. ^_^

noctos
Regular
Projects: Aeris
Tumblr: noctos

#23 Post by noctos »

WEEPS! BL! I'm downloading this instant - the art looks smashing, and the summary caught my attention immediately. I'll come back to you with better feedback once I'm done!
Tentatively working on my first project ☆

Seni
Tumblr: senidoll
Deviantart: SeniDoll

#24 Post by Seni »

OMG, this game! *o*

I loved all the 3 routes (I didn't want to do the forever alone one ^^")! My favourite was Klein's and the fav epilogue was Akira's. :3

However, I missed the choices. I think there were just a few ones in this 1-2 hours long story. Also, about every one of them were obvious choices for the routes. They either included the name of the boys or if I wanted to reject or accept their offer.
The only exception that I can think of was the one when I had 4 options: go home, go to the dressing room, walk around the studio or go to the café.
At this one, I had to stop and think through my options. It wasn't hard to figure out, but still I had to use my brain and not just click where I saw the chosen boy's name.

Despite these, the story was great, there were just a few parts that made it go slower and a bit dull. The characters were adorable, their look was just... aahhh! *q* The BG musics and the backgrounds were also well-chosen.

I'm looking forward to your next project! (I hope you're willing to do more.) :)

ProfessorMoony
Projects: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club VN
Tumblr: books-tea-yaoi
Deviantart: AccioMoony
Soundcloud: ProfessorMoony

#25 Post by ProfessorMoony »

I guess I'm a little late to this conversation, but I just finished this game (I did Ray's route) :3. I loved the art, the characters, and the story! Mason was a really good MC, and I liked how he reacted to things. Plus, Ray's route was adorable! He was a really sweet character.

I hope you do more projects! :)