Our Wedding Story [GxG][Sim][Romance][Short]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
infel
Veteran
Projects: Mark's Story(BxB(Reach for the Stars(GxG), Mermaid Sonata(GxG,NaNo16), Black Dale-Curse of the Scarlet Witch(Semi Hiatus), A Few Secret Games
Tumblr: lunarwingsgames

Re: Our Wedding Story [GxG][Sim][Romance][Short]

#16 Post by infel »

I'm glad you stuck with the current style =). It's really nice and is colored very well! I also love the outfits. Gonna play this when it comes out =).
Please support my Twitter, Tumblr and Patreon

Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=885797&ty=h

Current Projects

A GxG game about overcoming your fears and growing up in an forever changing world. Also focuses on lesbian relationships and self image.

Mermaid Sonata- A game about mermaids, magic, and adventure

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=37512

DarkSin
Regular
Completed: Rituals in the Dark (GxG), Sweetest Monster (BxG), My Magical Divorce Bureau!!
Projects: Innate Imperfections (GxG)
Organization: SinSystem
itch: darksin

#17 Post by DarkSin »

I was conflicted between the old and new style, but I'm loving the current one. The original style was unique and had a certain depth to it, the anime one was attractive, but too... generic? The current one seems to be a mixture of both and works very well, in my opinion. Looking forward to the finished game! =)

Steamgirl
Veteran
Completed: My Cup of Coffee, Queen at Arms (co-wrote a battle scene)
Projects: Stranded Hearts, Emma: A Lady's Maid
Deviantart: steamgirlgame

#18 Post by Steamgirl »

@infel
Hehe phew! I was a little nervous taking the plunge, but Chocorutt's art is so beautiful, I'm glad you think it paid off!! Hope you'll enjoy the game when it's done. :)

@Darksin
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I was torn between the two as well, but wasn't sure if a mixture would work! Glad you think it did!! :)