Lemmasoft Rankings

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#16 Post by musical74 »

I seem to recall mikey DID have a special ranking before MFH but I might be wrong on that score.

darkknight: sounds like a lot of work to fix thinggs up...hope you get back up and running soon!

Just wondering something, BL...do you ever sift through the various names and see that someone hasn't posted in forever and make them not a member anymore or do you keep them as members on the chance that they are going through a rough time and will be back? I suppose you would also have to take into account the *lurkers* - which I am one, for the most part. Just wondering...
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#17 Post by Blue Lemma »

I don't delete users who haven't logged in for a while. The forum isn't big enough for it to make much of a storage space difference.

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#18 Post by mikey »

eclipse wrote:..., so what's with all the brouhaha?.
Another word into my dictionary ^_^

Back on topic, I think this forum is more or less so specific, people will get bored if they don't stay on topic, save for some general discussions. No member is anywhere near 1000 posts or so, which isn't uncommon for many other boards.

Sai
Winged Hybrid

Re: Lemmasoft Rankings

#19 Post by Sai »

eclipse wrote:Winged Hybrid: Given to Sai, owner of the site "Winged Hybrid" and all around helpful forum member who generally knows the who's, what's, and when's of ren'ai games. It is not known when she received this rank but I suspect it was well before 2004. Apparently, this rank was given to her for winning one of Blue Lemma's contests.
Woah I'm on a list =D And I'm credited as being knowledgeable, amazing =)
"Winged Hybrid" was going to be my art website but I couldn't figure out making my own easy to update PHP-based gallery script (and modifying existing ones wasn't working out) so I gave in for now and resorted to a DeviantArt account.
But I still use the Winged Hybrid logo on my personal work and stuff =)
I decided to pick the name Winged Hybrid as my rank because:
a) I love wings. I think winged characters etc. are very cool. I even try and collect pretty feathers sometimes (I have a couple of peacock feathers)
b) I love hybrids. Back when I first started drawing I was only interested in drawing animals. Later when I discovered anime I started drawing people. So naturally I like the middle-ground a lot (people with animal ears etc.)

I have an old email from Lemma stating that my rank has kindly been changed dated Fri, 23 Jul 2004 if you're interested in pinpointing a general date =)
I got the rank for winning the "Best Super-Deformed/Chibi" and "Blue Lemma's Favorite" categories in the fanart contest back then if you're interested in the exact details.
Last edited by Sai on Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#20 Post by rioka »

Yes, details are welcome! This is more than I expected actually. I'll make the changes asap. =)

And hey, welcome back Sai! Whatcha been up to? Edit: Nevermind, you answered that already. ^^

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#21 Post by Sai »

eclipse wrote:And hey, welcome back Sai! Whatcha been up to? Edit: Nevermind, you answered that already. ^^
Thanks! =)
Hehe yeah sorta did =D
Mostly work really, I just got hired for my first paid job and I've been doing some work placements and stuff within design so yeah, busy busy ^^;

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#22 Post by rioka »

The list has been updated. It seems like mikey is back to the regular titles and has the Sefira-class Fan title. =)

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#23 Post by Otaku Dash »

OH NO!! That means....... MIKEY HAS BEEN DEMOTED OF HIS RANK! :shock: :P

Where will the world go if there isn't someone to be destined to be Misatos Husband!?

....Probably were it is now :S
-----------------------------------------------
It will be a while till we can upadete the list again by the looks of it.
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#24 Post by mikey »

*gulp* not demoted, it was a request :P . Plus, Misato's true husband can only be one person - the unnamed hero of the next Misato game, where it all will be resolved and all final answers of the universe will be given... 8)

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#25 Post by PyTom »

Plus, he's still a member of the secret fellowship of game-makers, an organization so secret that noone knows what it's actually for.

And besides, we all know that the answer is 42.

(Less coherent than usual today... spending my time writing things like: "Once all variables
have had their poststate values calculated, the prestate variables are
updated to the new values of their corresponding poststate variables.")
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#26 Post by mikey »

PyTom wrote:Plus, he's still a member of the secret fellowship of game-makers, an organization so secret that noone knows what it's actually for.
But... isn't that the point? 8)

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#27 Post by Otaku Dash »

A request.....oh.... sorry I'm dumb like that. :P

Mikey: I'm still waiting for that one. I still play the part one over and over again.... can't get enough of it. :P

Py'Tom: Oh yes! The secret organization.....

"And so the fellowship of the disk marches foward to the depths of the Sillicon Valley... our last hope to free us for the evil that Is Microsoft,
They must send the disk far into the dephts of the great Recicle bin......"

Ooops.... there goes my imagination again. XD (Just for the note: I have nothing against microsoft... only some my friends keep telling me that Microsoft is The Evil Incarnate. :P)

And yes...secrecy is the point ;)
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#28 Post by mikey »

Otaku Dash wrote:Mikey: I'm still waiting for that one. I still play the part one over and over again.... can't get enough of it.
I announced (14.2.2005) that it will be this year, but it's more towards december ^_^. It doesn't mean it's taking so long or that the game will be longer or so. I'm just on a break now - GR was stressful enough 8)

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#29 Post by musical74 »

*GASP* mikey isn't gonna be Misato's future husband after all? <faints>

Sooooooooo......how many posts does one get to become a Sefira-class fan, or is that a title reserved for mikey?
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#30 Post by mikey »

750 ++
It's detailed at the start of this topic. 8)