Crystal Heart

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Doggy Nino
Regular
Projects: Crystal Hearts (Discontinued)

Re: Crystal Heart

#16 Post by Doggy Nino »

A moogle huh that's a cool idea what should the little guy's name be??
"In our world of big names, curiously, our true heroes tend to be anonymous. In this life of illusion and quasi-illusion, the person of solid virtues who can be admired for something more substantial than his well-knownness often proves to be the unsung hero: the teacher, the nurse, the mother, the honest cop, the hard worker at lonely, underpaid, unglamorous, unpublicized jobs." -Daniel J. Boorstin

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#17 Post by Riviera »

Miggles. Meg. Moog.

Beuford Von Fontleworth the third.
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

Doggy Nino
Regular

#18 Post by Doggy Nino »

Hm... I like miggles is very cute! (Tail wags.) Whats does everybody else think, Nino wants to know?!?
What kinda of guy should the last dateable one be? I need personalility and apperance suggestions. The name for him I could probably come with. Also any music request for it?!? (I need to start taking notes!!)

thank you Riviera that was great help! :P
Last edited by Doggy Nino on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"In our world of big names, curiously, our true heroes tend to be anonymous. In this life of illusion and quasi-illusion, the person of solid virtues who can be admired for something more substantial than his well-knownness often proves to be the unsung hero: the teacher, the nurse, the mother, the honest cop, the hard worker at lonely, underpaid, unglamorous, unpublicized jobs." -Daniel J. Boorstin

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#19 Post by azureXtwilight »

The last guy, eh? How about a bad-ass character? He is still not in the list! :D
Yes, I think it's a great idea!

Doggy Nino
Regular

#20 Post by Doggy Nino »

hmmm.. I could do that. how should his apperance look??

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#21 Post by Riviera »

As long as his hair is at least close to his shoulders I will be a very happy fangirl.

I like my shaggy haired guys. Image

Doggy Nino
Regular

#22 Post by Doggy Nino »

i could give him hair like Satio from "Familiar of Zero"? also I'll make him a bit of a pervert... He-he.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... Hiraga.jpg

so you can see what he looks like if you don't know what I'm talking about!
So is this okay? If kinda go with this look you think??

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#23 Post by Riviera »

I have to look that anime up, I've never seen it before. But yeah, he's cute! ^_^

Like Azure said too, badass would be great. If he ends up being a jerk with a heart of gold, even better.~

And you're welcome! Glad I could help!

Doggy Nino
Regular

#24 Post by Doggy Nino »

Yeah that's a good idea. For his name I'll call him....oh how about Kai? I think that would suit him well. Hmmm I may add one more guy. If I do I'll base him off this character I just love Overlord Laharl from Disgaea.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#25 Post by azureXtwilight »

Ooh! Laharl!
That is a great addition!
Although, shouldn't he be from the XIII organization?

Doggy Nino
Regular

#26 Post by Doggy Nino »

I'll make him look like someone from the XIII organization but he will have Laharls personality. I want this game for both fans of kingdom hearts and not to be able to enjoy this game to the fullest.

Can I get some suggestions for any ideas about the game? I haven't wrote anything for it yet so please add suggest anything I should include. I want everyone to have fun and give me ideas.

Oh yes I finished drawing Nukku I'll upload it as soon as I can.

Ruruka-chan
Regular

#27 Post by Ruruka-chan »

I like the idee. :mrgreen:

Do you post soon the characters :D

Doggy Nino
Regular

#28 Post by Doggy Nino »

Thanks that means alot. My drawings aren't terriable but I'm defineitly not a professional yet. Hopeful if a pratice enough I can be on that level! Do anyone have some suggestions or advice I could use? This is my first time doing this so just comment honestly if I could add anything or fix something.

TeheRJ
Projects: Her Days and Our Days

#29 Post by TeheRJ »

I like the plot so far and also putting Kingdom Heart characters into your game! But one thing bugs me.
Since you are helping Nukku. Can you tell me the motivation on why you are doing such a thing? (Since no one wants to do anything without a reason... (in my opinion of course...)) All and all, Crystal Heart is going to be a great visual novel. I can't wait to read it!

I also want to see the character drawings too... Hehe~

Doggy Nino
Regular

#30 Post by Doggy Nino »

Well she explains on how you are th chosen one and your the only person that has the power to obtain the Crystal Heart, depending on your personality is choices given is how you will react and respond to her. You may reject her but in the end she ends up crying and looks a sad like you had just beat the crap out of her. At some time you have to say yes.

Nukku will soon be posted so you what she looks like.