Re: Worst anime you have ever watched?

#151 Post by Kurapika »

Okane ga Nai!

Don't even get me started... o:

pwisaguacate
Veteran

#152 Post by pwisaguacate »

Anybody here remember Blood C? It's known for having a horribly slow plot development and a Mary Sue type protagonist who's all happy and cute but turns into a skilled monster slayer after tasting blood hidden in pieces of marshmallow that nobody else eats. Some chatter, kill a monster time, chill, repeat.

Then it explodes in the last few episodes, and a trainload of people die, etc. I have to admit that I enjoyed the entire series before reading any reviews. I loved the uniform design, hearing Saya sing during her walks, and the bloody mess near the end of the series.

enta
Veteran
Projects: One Moment in Summer(GxB/Supernatural)

#153 Post by enta »

I don't really think it was worst(I quite enjoyed it) but I still don't know what the hell is going on in Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei even after watching all series.

Maybe I'm just slow. But it was surreal but was fun but weird but I enjoyed it. Yeah, dem mixed feelings.

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#154 Post by try10 »

Kurau Phantom Memory and The Book of Bantorra ( lame and a waste of my time). Too bad that the second one had really nice art and the first episodes were great ( until they started killing my favourite characters)...

KochiyaChii
Regular

#155 Post by KochiyaChii »

TWIN PRINCESS OF WONDER PLANET

LIKE SERIOUSLY
I L I K E P L A Y I N G O T O M E G A M E S
and other games
that's pretty much it

deviltales
Regular

#156 Post by deviltales »

Boku wa Imōto ni Koi o Suru
Ok, incest is an instant turn-on for me, but this was just... crap.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

enta
Veteran
Projects: One Moment in Summer(GxB/Supernatural)

#157 Post by enta »

deviltales wrote:Boku wa Imōto ni Koi o Suru
Ok, incest is an instant turn-on for me, but this was just... crap.
100% agree. I don't understand why this even got an anime and live action movie adaptation. It doesn't makes sense(or maybe I'm the who doesn't make sense).

vividXP
Regular
Projects: "Almost There" (NanoReno '14)

#158 Post by vividXP »

Basilisk. Remember that was one of the anime that my anime club was playing years and years ago. Shit was wack. Thank god after the two episodes we suffered through we dropped it.

I don't want to say that it was bad, because it started out very god but KareKano but it has to rank up there in biggest disappointments in anime history. I've read that there was behind the scenes drama, but wow did that show go down in shitty flames. I felt stupid for wasting my life watching it.
vividxp.tumblr.com
Wọn ṣe bí òtòṣì ò gbọn bí ọlọrò; wón ní ì bá gbón ì bá lówó lọwọ / People think the poor person lacks the wisdom the wealthy person has; they say if one had wisdom, one would be rich

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#159 Post by azureXtwilight »

My friend just handed me a whole season of kuroshitshuji. I guess the art is kinda pretty...

But it's the only thing I find good about the series. The plot point is just so ridiculous and filler-y, and I find it just an excuse to induce fangirl-gushiness with sparkles and bishies with no cohesive story whatsoever, Yes I know fangirls are gonna shoot me now. Ay.

I heard there's a season two, but... *shudders*

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#160 Post by Mimi_Melody »

^Lol that is so true, I WAS a Sebastian Michaelis super fangirl. Then I decided to watch the series...yeah............................it ruined my fangirling blood for him and totally lost interest == Yup, season 2, read the preview, nothing special, there'll be another butler along with another "kiddo" master who always tries to look cute and cool *cough...but fails..cough*
Seriously people, the smell of shounen ai in that series... First thing, I hate shota, second, why do I have to watch a hot guy following a kid?
*what are otome games for?*

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#161 Post by try10 »

Come on guys, Kuroshitsuji wasn't bad. :roll: They just ruined the plot because they didn't respect the manga :cry: . Yep, there is a lot of fanservice, but fangirls love it! :oops: Season 2 was just pure crack for me :lol: ( I still love the characters ;)). I watched Kuroshitsuji 3 times and I can't never get enough.
BTW, the manga is way better ( too bad that reading manga is not one of my specialities because I always end up reading it wrong *blushes*) :D

Mithfalath
Projects: Currently writing a light novel

#162 Post by Mithfalath »

White Album.

Cabriolean
Regular

#163 Post by Cabriolean »

I haven't really watched any 'bad' anime long enough to leave a lasting impression, but Naruto dubbed is kind of annoying, because they throw in 'believe it' at the end of his speech, when it isn't particularly appropriate in context......

Also the pronunciation of names, especially Sakura who isn't even consistent.

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#164 Post by try10 »

All the dubbed versions of the animes give me the creeps. It's really bad because the english voice actors are way below the japanese ones.

SundownKid
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: Icebound, Selenon Rising Ep. 1-2
Projects: Selenon Rising Ep. 3-4
Organization: Fastermind Games
Deviantart: sundownkid

#165 Post by SundownKid »

While I do watch the subtitled version if no dub is available, I always go for the dub. I can tell the emotion in the lines, but I have no idea if the Japanese acting is good or not since I can't speak it. So, even if the original acting is better, I can't really tell the difference.