worst character ever

For the rest of your otaku life.
LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

Re: worst character ever

#31 Post by LVUER »

He is? I don't see any (or much) difference...

Anyway, when speaking about robot anime... why are those protagonists always rejects when they're asked to pilot a robot? Especially if those robots are one of a kind and no one else couldn't do it? If it's me, I will scream without any hesitation "Hell yeah, I'll do it!!!" with big grin on my face >_<
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#32 Post by OtomeWeekend »

azureXtwilight wrote: I can't say I like Usui, I just find his character impossible. There is no guy like that.
Well, we're talking about surreal anime world where even aliens from planet otto exists (’‘_’‘)

Ugh, yeah Sasuke is another murdered character in anime world. I love him before more than naruto or any other in naruto.usually the type I’d like but i was anime-shocked after he became twisted and ”that”. I was disappointed and now I can’t see him but as nothing but a piece of gem before now turning trash and crap.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#33 Post by Alera »

OtomeWeekend wrote: Ugh, yeah Sasuke is another murdered character in anime world. I love him before more than naruto or any other in naruto.usually the type I’d like but i was anime-shocked after he became twisted and ”that”. I was disappointed and now I can’t see him but as nothing but a piece of gem before now turning trash and crap.
^ Absolutely agreed with this. =_=
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#34 Post by OtomeWeekend »

I just finished 999 and wtf... i wanna voice out another irritating character that defeated the heroines in sugarbeans....

Akane or Kanny or June whatever b*tched name she has

Just looking at her and reading what she says makes me wanna enter my ds screen and murder that girl :evil:
I was very happy when i got the ending that she dies.
She is the b*tch of the b*tches! Argh, just remembering her makes me wanna puke! :x Probably the no.1 most annoying and irritating character I've ever met in this whole life of mine.
I don't care if people find her adorable or cute or whatever but for me, i want her to be erased in my mind like she didn't exist or just keep on dying in all routes and it doesn't help that junpei is another annoying idiot and wags his tail around her. I wanna kill them both!!! So annoying!! D:<
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#35 Post by azureXtwilight »

I second the agreement about sasuke~

Anyways, I dislike character with impossible characteristic that I can't... Just... Imagine and relate. I don't like fawning over fictional characters either XD

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#36 Post by SilverxBlue »

OtomeWeekend wrote:I just finished 999 and wtf... i wanna voice out another irritating character that defeated the heroines in sugarbeans....

Akane or Kanny or June whatever b*tched name she has

Just looking at her and reading what she says makes me wanna enter my ds screen and murder that girl :evil:
I was very happy when i got the ending that she dies.
She is the b*tch of the b*tches! Argh, just remembering her makes me wanna puke! :x Probably the no.1 most annoying and irritating character I've ever met in this whole life of mine.
I don't care if people find her adorable or cute or whatever but for me, i want her to be erased in my mind like she didn't exist or just keep on dying in all routes and it doesn't help that junpei is another annoying idiot and wags his tail around her. I wanna kill them both!!! So annoying!! D:<
Have you gotten the true ending yet? I disliked her at first too, but when I got the true ending, my dislike for her sort of disappeared. (But I can't really say the same for Junpei. :|)
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#37 Post by OtomeWeekend »

I finished the game, and she confused me and annoyed me much more. I don't really have the merit to like her. And there are many times, that once i hated a character even if she become super-saiyan the best character in the end or some plot twist happens like "that", i would still think i dislike her.

LVUER
King of Lolies

#38 Post by LVUER »

OOT a little... about 999 true ending:
I can't help have the feeling that the true path is very disconnected with other path/ending (except may be ending 2 which the short version of ending 1).

And who the heck is the mysterious killer in ending where ALL was dead?
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#39 Post by OtomeWeekend »

LVUER wrote:OOT a little... about 999 true ending:
I can't help have the feeling that the true path is very disconnected with other path/ending (except may be ending 2 which the short version of ending 1).

Lol, I was curious about it too. ^_^" That's why I'm saying that the ending confused me even more.

kersplode
Regular
Projects: Keep On Creepin' On

#40 Post by kersplode »

the true ending wasn't very satisfying to me, either. the way I see it,
the only person it could've been in the submarine ending is snake. he's the only one left alive, after all. who knows how he got out of the coffin? why would he even bother taking lotus's bracelet? maybe he took ace's as well so he could take his own off? I don't remember. it's a weird game anyway.
and yeah... I have no idea if I was meant to feel something for june those ten thousand times she collapses, but even when she
uses her final words to admit she likes junpei,
I'm still pretty meh about her. the reaction is pretty much "oh okay as if that weren't obvious. get to the dying bit, please." wouldn't go so far as to say I hate her, though.

back on topic, I couldn't remember the first time I posted, but Ten from Urusei Yatsura is quite possibly the most annoying thing I've ever encountered. a massively failed attempt at cute sort of "mascot" character, his ear-grating voice and general plot screwery make me hate him with a severity I never knew I could feel for a fictional character.
I would also want to hit that baby with a table, ataru.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#41 Post by OtomeWeekend »

i don't hate june, i hate her personality, she is annoying. She annoys me and irritates me, not that I hate her, yeah.
And your theory on how snake could be the killer makes sense, well, since everyone knows him, it would be easier to let their guards off... and i actually start to think that snake isn't blind, but he can see but i dunno this is all baseless theories for naught. But its kinda puzzling how the heck did he opened the coffin and haunt the others.

Anthy
Regular

#42 Post by Anthy »

I dunno. I love characters that other people seem to hate, like aforementioned Shinji Ikari. I felt bad for him because he actually seemed really normal to me, though I related more to Asuka. Felt like a pretty natural interpretation of a troubled kid who wants to be loved, but pushes everyone away because he doesn't know how. Especially with the setting/situation of Evangelion. He seemed nice enough to me, all things considered. :(

And hahaha, the sugar beans heroines... playing those games, it usually ends up with me being like, "woah, girl, drop this guy fast. he's being weird." and the heroine's like "BUT I WUV HIM" and I'm like "...okay then, back to the load screen." It's actually rather entertaining, though frustrating because I can think of a million more tactful ways to talk to an unstable guy if he's the love of your life (I mean, all the guys in Under the Moon flip the crazy switch at some point!) As for other otome protagonists, I agree most are boring, but I completely adore the miko from Haruka 3-5 for some reason... maybe because I can always beef them up to have max stats in battles :lol: (and they have better dialogue/choices I guess?)

As for characters that are the worst... uh... I don't know. Usually I can see a character's value even if I don't like them (like a how great villain is one you really want to see get their ass kicked!! and so on). But then there are characters like Makoto from School Days, that seem to have no value whatsoever, a true scumbag. I think he, in the anime at least, is the worst protagonist I've encountered so far.
I started watching the anime because I had heard what happens at the end, and was intrigued because I enjoy a psychopath story now and then... and I only kept watching it after 2-3 episodes JUST because I was waiting for him to die. And was still disappointed because the crazy bloodbath ending of Titus Andronicus was way more fun

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#43 Post by Blue Lemma »

Every spineless harem anime male lead who lets people of every age imaginable walk all over him because he is as wishy-washy as a loaded dishwasher being carted through a car wash! Grow a pair!

Close second: Any game/anime character that just STANDS there while the bad guy escapes/transforms/rants instead of actually attacking.

This makes me have issues with way too many characters out there.
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

LVUER
King of Lolies

#44 Post by LVUER »

@Anthy:
Do like I did. Watch only the last episode ^_^
I too watch the anime only to see him die. A scumbag like him doesn't deserve any of the girls

DeviantArt Account

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#45 Post by SilverxBlue »

I'm not sure about this one, but I think I've read somewhere that according to the creators of 999, it was...
Ace.
Sorry for OOT.
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!