Corpse Party:Blood Covered to become Localized

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Mink
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Say You Love Me (Short Version), C!P (NaNo12), Lady Misfortune, NatH, W/K, MtF, SMQ, TBM, TMHK, LoC, MMDG
Projects: Stuff
Organization: Metal Orphans

Re: Corpse Party:Blood Covered to become Localized

#31 Post by Mink »

I downloaded it earlier today! So far, I don't WANT to see the characters horribly maimed, so I'm going to say it's pretty good.

Also, every now and then I understand something in Japanese without subtitles. 83
"I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love."

***Say You Love Me***Human Enough***Cheerful!Polymorph [NaNo12][Complete!]***
"Couldn't you stop this?"
"Probably, but I don't want to."

*Website, yo*

akizakura
Regular
Completed: Adversity Comp 2012
Projects: Everything's Going My Way
Organization: Mitayume

#32 Post by akizakura »

Absolutely loved this game! It's part of what got me back here, working on VNs again. I liked the way the story developed and the way the characters developed past their initial anime archetypes. Keeping my fingers crossed for Book of Shadows!

Blane Doyle
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Autumn Eclectic

#33 Post by Blane Doyle »

I got this game for Christmas, but I am only at Chapter 3 for... multiple reasons.

I love this game, I really never want it to end and since I try to get all the bad endings as I go toward the true one, I have a long way to go.. but at the same time.

DAMN THIS GAME. IT IS TERRIFYING. Not in the like, outright jump scare super gorey way (though there is extensive gore), but in the "getting to you mentally and emotionally" way. I have played this game at night, in the dark, with my headphone on... NEVER. AGAIN. TOO MUCH. But man was it awesome!

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#34 Post by HigurashiKira »

Bane Reiko wrote:DAMN THIS GAME. IT IS TERRIFYING. Not in the like, outright jump scare super gorey way (though there is extensive gore), but in the "getting to you mentally and emotionally" way. I have played this game at night, in the dark, with my headphone on... NEVER. AGAIN. TOO MUCH. But man was it awesome!
If you think this is bad, Book of Shadows just cranks the Nightmare Fuel up to 12
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~

Blane Doyle
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Autumn Eclectic

#35 Post by Blane Doyle »

HigurashiKira wrote:
Bane Reiko wrote:DAMN THIS GAME. IT IS TERRIFYING. Not in the like, outright jump scare super gorey way (though there is extensive gore), but in the "getting to you mentally and emotionally" way. I have played this game at night, in the dark, with my headphone on... NEVER. AGAIN. TOO MUCH. But man was it awesome!
If you think this is bad, Book of Shadows just cranks the Nightmare Fuel up to 12
.............PLEASE LET THEM TRANSLATE IT. As much as I am saying it scares me, I LOVE being scared for some reason. *crosses fingers*

Mink
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Say You Love Me (Short Version), C!P (NaNo12), Lady Misfortune, NatH, W/K, MtF, SMQ, TBM, TMHK, LoC, MMDG
Projects: Stuff
Organization: Metal Orphans

#36 Post by Mink »

It's probably the the adrenaline rush.

Though, I don't think this game is scary. I'm probably just desensitized.
"I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love."

***Say You Love Me***Human Enough***Cheerful!Polymorph [NaNo12][Complete!]***
"Couldn't you stop this?"
"Probably, but I don't want to."

*Website, yo*