Writer and editor at your service! (Temporarily unavailable)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Haze
Veteran
Completed: Monster Uses CPU 2, White Fog, Times Like These, bond
Projects: Secret long term project!
Soundcloud: The_Storysinger

Re: Writer and editor at your service!

#31 Post by Haze »

Influenza?! That sounds quite troublesome. For your sake, I hope you're able get better soon!
My first completed visual novel, which is at 1.3, it's final version(woo hoo!): Monster Uses CPU 2
Finally at version 1.0: White Fog

I make one song every week, all for free download! This weeks song: Synthis- The Mirror(Eliana Remix)[Preview]

You might ask yourself: If I could only save one paragraph of the work I'm writing, which one would I save?
Which one would I let go first?

-from Understanding Rhetoric: A Graphic Guide to Writing by Elizabeth Losh, Johnathan Alexander, Kevin Cannon, and Zander Cannon

Mad Harlequin
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Emma: A Lady's Maid (editor)
IRC Nick: MadHarlequin

#32 Post by Mad Harlequin »

Fluxx wrote:ah man, you sure you can't take anymore projects? I think the one i'm working on may interest you.
It depends on the size and scope of the project. PM me---we can at least talk it over. :)
Haze wrote:Influenza?! That sounds quite troublesome. For your sake, I hope you're able to get better soon!
Thank you! I'm well now.
I'm an aspiring writer and voice talent with a passion for literature and an unhealthy attachment to video games. I am also a seasoned typo-sniper. Inquiries are encouraged. Friendly chats are welcome.
"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."
— Mark Twain

Barzini
Regular
Projects: Seat of Power, Our Final Moments, A More Beautiful World, Forgotten, Not Lost
Organization: Afterthought Studios
Tumblr: letsafterthoughtstudios

#33 Post by Barzini »

I'm working with Mad Harlequin at the moment and I have to say, she is extremely good at what she is doing.

So good that I'd offer her full creative direction with regards to writing. Mad Harlequin has an extremely positive attitude and extremely open to communications.

When we finish this visual novel, will I approach her again to collaborate? Definitely.
Founder of Afterthought Studios

Working on:
A More Beautiful World
Forgotten, Not Lost
Our Final Moments
Seat of Power