Sly Crossing [2014] [Mystery] [on hold indefinitely]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

Re: Sly Crossing [2014] [Mystery] [on hold indefinitely]

#31 Post by Akitsuki »

I'm really sorry to hear that. It's never easy to lose the data you've been working on for months.
Since I really have no experience about that, I hope that you still have your spirit so you wouldn't stop making it.
It might take time and not easy, but I'm sure you can do it! Good luck!!

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#32 Post by Ran08 »

Awww, Akitsuki is right. :( I've never really lost any big stuff, but recently I lost some script files from my new visual novel project. It's a good thing I haven't done much writing yet, still, it hurt me badly. Haha. I imagine that losing even bigger stuff could be really disappointing and... well, it might even turn me off from the project completely. *sigh*

I do wish you good luck on all your future projects though! And I'm still hoping that this will be completed. Maybe someday, who knows. :3 Good luck~

konett
Regular
Projects: White Lie, Witching Tower, Tropichu!
Tumblr: cosmickonett
Deviantart: konett
itch: konett

#33 Post by konett »

Thank you, guys.

While I'm not planning on starting this project back up again any time soon (I have way too much work that needs to be done as it is), I do wish to revisit it sometime in the future. I will start actively looking for writers when the time comes, because the writing is my weak point, haha.