Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
WinterStars
Projects: Dating Sim

Re: Guestbook

#3391 Post by WinterStars »

Name: Winter

Hello everyone! I have an interest in making a dating sim/visual novel, so I was very excited to find Ren'py.

I have absolutely no programming/coding experience, so I'm basically learning as I go. There are only 2 of us total that will be working on it, and maybe I don't know what I'm getting myself into, but I'm looking forward to starting a new project. Wish me luck!

appleangel

#3392 Post by appleangel »

Hello! I just joined not too long ago, it's nice to meet everyone. I'm currently trying to work on a game project and wanted to try using Ren'Py to create it. Any suggestions and tips would be a huge help for me!

Name: Kelsey
Comments: It seems like a nice site, I haven't started using Ren'Py just yet or played other games people on here have made (but I have played Katawa Shojo a few years back)
Mushrooms: Definitely!

Jackkel Dragon
Veteran
Organization: Nightshade, Team Despair
itch: jackkel-dragon

#3393 Post by Jackkel Dragon »

Since I'm planning on making a few projects using Ren'Py in the near future, I thought I'd register here.

Name: John

About me: I'm hoping to be a writer and an indie game designer, though so far my only completed projects are a fangame made in RPG Maker VXAce and a hundred thousand words of fanfiction. I've recently been working on some original stories while the art for my fangame's sequel is being made, so hopefully I can start releasing works that aren't based on someone else's franchise.

NekoKun
IRC Nick: NekoKun

#3394 Post by NekoKun »

Hi Yah!

I live in PA,
Dont have a site - yet
Comments on Site: Nice place - I got my signup :D
Miko: Shrooms, sure go good with Steak
Lilly: Depends on my Mood - Being transgender and all PM me about it ;)
Krista: Cute guy - I guess I have been called cute.
Blue: Cute girl - Donno never been out fully dressed / made up.

*Lexis Grabs the keyboard*
Lexis: "Please don't mind him!... Also LILLY!!! Pink La-"
*Cups a hand over lexis's mouth and stuffs her back in the closet and takes the keyboard back with a sigh as loud bangs and muffled cusses can be heard in the background from her fists against the door*
Me: "Right... where was I? About me... I spent about a year total working on android applications. I love computers and Anime. I as you noticed have a kind of split persona. Anything else PM me - us.... Just specify names!"

elu.yki

#3395 Post by elu.yki »

Name: elu / leu, either is fine.

Comments about Lemma Soft:
Well, I've been reading this forum for while now but I never had any motivation to join until just recently, because I felt the need to comment on some projects I've seen around lately, and I thought I could help them! :D Maybe one day I'll submit my own work here, but it's something that will happen waaaayy on the far away future, i think XD.

I'm a really friendly person, and I would like to meet new people! I like sleeping and I'm not good with deadlines at all Q w Q. OTL

TheGreatTheorist

#3396 Post by TheGreatTheorist »

Oops... I forgot to sign the guestbook, sorry...

Name: TheGreatTheorist
Organization: Nightsky Pictures (an indie movie production house)
Completed VNs: 1BD-Demo (its for my school task)
In Progress: 1BD Full Version; Shangraiya Chronicles
Undies: White; Grey; Black
Cuteness: 2%
Fashion Style: Trousers/jeans with dark colours, leather jacket/dark coloured jackets,
Black shoes, T-shirts with pale colours, a random wooden necklace, and
A pair of eyeglasses
Body: Average height and trained
Skin colour: Cappucino-like (and very sweat... Uh, sweet)
Favorite music: Stop Girl by U-Kiss
Favorite Character: Yuki Kusakabe from ToHeart2
Favorite Food: CHOCOLATE!!
Favorite Drinks: Tea, Coffee, Milk, or all of them in one cup
Favorite VN: ToHeart2, Fate/Stay Night, Samu-kun's Homeward
Comment about this site: Just the site I need in my troublesome
scripting in my projects.
Reason to join the forum:
I'd like to chat (or meet if it's possible) with people with common interest.

It's nice to sign the guestbook (and to meet you guys here)!

Peach
Regular

#3397 Post by Peach »

Hello and hello!

I´ve stumbled upon Ren'Py on my search for an engine to use for my bachelor project. I am studying Animation and Game and want to use Ren'Py to design a mystery point and click/visual novel! I have experience in c# programming and a bit of javascript/actionscript 3, but python and Ren'Py´s language are still a bit crazy for me. I have three months to finish my project - so I have to start working ASAP!

moonyta

#3398 Post by moonyta »

Hello, everyone. :)

I found this forum a couple weeks ago and I've been fascinated going from topic to topic and trying all these beautiful visual novels. I'm kinda new to VN in general, just began really appreciating them a few months ago, so realizing that a place like this one exists was just amazing.

I know nothing about actually making a VN, I don't even write fiction (even though I do like writing, but I haven't done so in years), but I thought I should have an account here so that I could write reviews and support the creators. Oh, and I'm from Brazil.

(I also don't draw, by the way; this beautiful drawing I'm using as avatar isn't mine and I can't find who's the author :c)

Yuri Iwamoto

#3399 Post by Yuri Iwamoto »

'Ello

The name is Yuri, but call me whatever you feel like!
I was pointed at Ren'Py when I got the urge to make a visual novel/dating sim about people I know on another forum. With the project started, though, I thought it would be nice to have somewhere to go to ask questions.
I already have my own team of people helping me out with all sorts of stuff from drawing to writing (except music), so on that part I'm safe. However, there are things I planned for my project that I might need scripting help for.

So, here I am, ready for action and burning with questions. Wish me luck!

thebackup
Veteran
Completed: Final Week, CardioQuiz, Cafe Memoria, All I Want for Christmas is a Girlfriend, Dating Sim! Re:Mastered, Dating Sim! Luna's Lovely Summer
Projects: Memoria (on hiatus), Cafe Memoria Deux (cancelled)
Organization: PixaelSoft
itch: thebackup

#3400 Post by thebackup »

I thought I'd say hi again since I haven't posted in quite a while. :)

Been having setbacks lately in my VN, Memoria. But I've been working on a smaller VN, Cafe Memoria, since I haven't released a VN in such a long time. Hopefully I can find some help here when I need it for that project, and perhaps help others in return :)

Aside from that, I like building computers, watching anime and basketball, composing music, and among other things I can't remember. ^^ Hello once again!

brandon4117
Projects: [Coming Soon]

#3401 Post by brandon4117 »

Name: Brandon L.

I'm a teenager still in High School with extensive knowledge on the coding languages HTML and CSS. I can handle other coding languages at a decent level off the bat though expecting me to do any advanced work with other languages aside from HTML/CSS isn't a good idea.
I also create music. The two dream jobs I have involve either Music or Coding.
I'm a beginner artist, though I want to improve my drawing skill (and patience).
I'm also a decent writer, though Horror is my main type of writing.
I have worked on a game before, it's however currently on hiatus.

Favorite kinds of music: Any, except for country.
Something about Country I just don't like.

I'm rather new to Visual Novels. I've played about 3, including Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Saya No Uta, and Katawa Shoujo.
Sprinkle in a few Dating Sims no one remembers and there you have it.
I'm VERY new to Visual Novel creation - I started literally yesterday. I joined the forum for help and discussion of Visual Novels as well as to get feedback while I go along with this project.
I also joined because hey - The people here are pretty awesome from what I saw, and I really felt like joining in on discussions here.

Anywho, that's enough from me. Nice to meet you all. I'm sure this'll be a pleasant experience.

hategrave
Projects: "Massage Please" and "Red like Blood"

#3402 Post by hategrave »

My usernames actually are hategrave and LadyGeoconda.I live in Brasil and I'm learning the Ren'Py coding languages since last year but only now I had courage to register.
I like play visual novels and my two projects are a mini novel Eechi and a novel hentai.
My english is moderate so sometimes I don't undertand some terms but I try hard until get it.
My websites:http://hategrave.deviantart.com/
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyGeoconda/videos

For now it's all.Bye.

Serreguelas

#3403 Post by Serreguelas »

Name: Serreguelas
Place: The Country of 7,107 islands.
Comments: I've made a few short ones with renpy before. but with the free time I have, I think Ill make a long one and see how it goes~

StellarOrb
Regular
Projects: Dreams of Anabelle, Forget [not] That Flower, Murder Express, Libr
Organization: Stellar Orb

#3404 Post by StellarOrb »

Hiya!

My name is Jaime Rhoda, from Brooklyn, NY. I'm an aspiring game designer and film maker (I'm double majoring in programming and film production). Since visual novels are a fairly easy starting point, I decided to join this forum! You can follow me on Twitter @StellarGames , or just keep tabs on my activities here. I write and script for my novels (I was once an English major, which I quickly switched from), so the only key factor I'm missing is an artist.

Stay tuned for news on my first foray into VN making: "Dreams of Anabelle," and PM me if you want to collaborate!

chickenhearted
Regular
Projects: Romancin Dudes(GxB)
Organization: chickandnugget
Tumblr: chickandnugget

#3405 Post by chickenhearted »

I'm Jenn and I'm from a small town in New Jersey, USA.

I'm currently a college freshman majoring in Journalism. I've been lurking on this forum for a verrrrry long time but haven't had the guts to make an account. Now that I've decided to try making my own visual novels, I'm going to start actually posting. I like drawing and writing a lot as hobbies, and even though I have no experience in coding, I'll try to figure things out by referencing tutorials.

I've played a lot of visual novels and otome games, both for PC and console. I'm a little otome obsessed, actually ^^" I'm currently working on my first vn.

My website: http://chickenhearted.wix.com/vnstudio

Nice to meet you all!