worst character ever

For the rest of your otaku life.
OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: worst character ever

#46 Post by OtomeWeekend »

SilverxBlue wrote:
LVUER wrote:OOT a little... about 999 true ending:
I can't help have the feeling that the true path is very disconnected with other path/ending (except may be ending 2 which the short version of ending 1).

And who the heck is the mysterious killer in ending where ALL was dead?
I'm not sure about this one, but I think I've read somewhere that according to the creators of 999, it was...
Ace.
Sorry for OOT.
now that you've said it, i also had the impression that Ace is the one behind it....because
he is the guy who've been wanting to go to door 1, he is the one who called out for lotus and they never came back in the axe ending and in the knife ending, lotus is dead and her watch is gone, he is the guy THAT always told people to split up, and this splitting up gives high risks of getting attacked which is in the killer's advantage; He always says they should trust each other and objects that Zero is one of them; and lastly, on the door 3,7,8 in the hospital, he let them left him and when they came back he said "I know you'd come back for me but i didn't know it would be so soon"<--ii don't believe he don't think its soon, like hell I'd be left behind! I'll never know if the guys would betray me and never came! Time is running! I'm sure this guy knows that the doors will lead back to the hospital =_=

Then again, he was dead there in the all-dead ending....but wait, Junpei only hold Clover's wrist and not the others, the high risk that ace is pretending is high but risk is still a risk that if he did, and junpei tried to feel his pulse, then everything is down the hill if he was really alive then.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Celestie
Veteran

#47 Post by Celestie »

You know, Usui is a handsome guy and one could end up liking him if he wasn't that unrealistic PERFECT. I didn't like him, although I ship him with Misaki, but...then I heard his theme song of the OST. ...it's so goddamn relaxing and I felt so secure and at ease like I'd want to be with my boyfriend. Damnit.

Sebastian Michaelis is also perfect. Okay, he has the excuse of being a demon, but so Usui has the excuse of being a alien 8D Okay, bad joke.

Let's see...I agree with Chizuru being a really annoying heroine. Okay, I only know her anime-self but that really annoyed me and if the game isn't different...
Tsukiko is dense, yes, but I grew to accept her nevertheless...

Hm, whom do I dislike? Yup, Satoko was goddamn annoying. Even if she kinda got cool by the end, she still remained terribly annoying, sorry, might've been the voice...amongst others.

(Assuming we can add novel/literature characters as well) Bella Swan and Edward Cullen. Both are annoying. Bella is such a...ARGH. I admit, her monologues, when not swooning over Edward, are very amusing. But otehrwise she is so goddamn useless, even when she became a vampire...>_> And Edward. ...Okay, I stop now, I don't want to start something here... Still debating on adding Renesmee...Funny thing is, I am not THAT much of a Twilight basher, after all, I read all books and found them entertaining. *shrugs* But that's it. Entertaining, if you ignore the shameless clichés or the badly deconstructed vampire-themes.

And June...I like June. I don't like her like I like other badass females Toph Bei Fong *A*, but she impressed me. Don't mess with her, I guess?
Yes, Ace seems to be the only one to merit from them all being dead...no, that's the wrong expression. He is the only one who has the need for them all to be dead. If he has been killing and stealing the watches in all other paths, assuming he was faking his death in the submarine ending or whatever ending that was, it was most likely him. His objective wouldn't change from one path to the other and no other had a reason to turn into a killer, actually...Clover didn't snap in that one.
Last edited by Celestie on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

Efreet
Regular
Projects: Denial, Guilt [On Hold]

#48 Post by Efreet »

Blue Lemma wrote:Every spineless harem anime male lead who lets people of every age imaginable walk all over him because he is as wishy-washy as a loaded dishwasher being carted through a car wash! Grow a pair!

Close second: Any game/anime character that just STANDS there while the bad guy escapes/transforms/rants instead of actually attacking.

This makes me have issues with way too many characters out there.
This. That being said, I really didn't like Rin Tsuchimi, what started out as a spineless lead he then started to become a bastard (growing a pair the wrong way)
What he did to Kaede could've been done in a better way, the series left a really bitter aftertaste.
Shinn Asuka had potential to develop but got brushed aside by KiraJesus Yamato who took the spotlight. I didn't mind Kira from SEED, but ever since SEED Destiny he was just stuck as being the same character. Stellar was a pretty bad character, she was a very watered down Four replica from Zeta.

Celestie
Veteran

#49 Post by Celestie »

Blue Lemma wrote:Every spineless harem anime male lead who lets people of every age imaginable walk all over him because he is as wishy-washy as a loaded dishwasher being carted through a car wash! Grow a pair!
I have issues with female harem leads that are that way, spineless I mean. Spineless and static and...well, weak in every sense, not even strong mentally, but weak in every aspect. Bonus minus points if they whine and all they do is whine. Or if they are all big-blue-eyed idealistic, I mean, naivety should have its limits, too.

Funny, though, I kinda like Gundam Seed/Destiny, if only for Athrun actually, it's just the seiyuu bias, even if sometimes I could have bashed his ehad for stupidity, but Kira changed and stayed oddly changed for the worse, I guess. I don't get Shinn and his moods, but I don't dislike him.

...it's usually the girls I am more angry about than the boys. Odd.
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#50 Post by SilverxBlue »

Celestie wrote:(Assuming we can add novel/literature characters as well) Bella Swan and Edward Cullen. Both are annoying. Bella is such a...ARGH. I admit, her monologues, when not swooning over Edward, are very amusing. But otehrwise she is so goddamn useless, even when she became a vampire...>_> And Edward. ...Okay, I stop now, I don't want to start something here... Still debating on adding Renesmee...Funny thing is, I am not THAT much of a Twilight basher, after all, I read all books and found them entertaining. *shrugs* But that's it. Entertaining, if you ignore the shameless clichés or the badly deconstructed vampire-themes.
Hey! If Novel characters were included I would have added these two.... well, more like Bella. I have never hated a character as much as her, I remember when I was reading the third and final book I was making a facepalm almost all of the time. I even half shouted "Just what kind of woman are you?" in the scene
where she persuades Edward to have sex with her.
She's like a stupid, good for nothing, sex-craving *Insert a few more hundred words that definitely degrades women* teenage girl. :evil:
And I honestly don't know why I finished the twilight series/saga/whatever the f*ck it's supposed to be called. Maybe because I wanted to give some evident proof on how much it sucks.
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Celestie
Veteran

#51 Post by Celestie »

So...novel characters weren't meant for this thread? Then I am sorry, I'll just add my two cents here and come back to the actual topic of anime/manga/games characters, I guess.

I think Bella's behavior in book three and her...desire is quite understandable. There she is madly in love with the perfect stalker boyfriend and she is still a teenager, a HORMONAL teenager I love how the parody emphasized that nicely, it was hilarious. What I found annoying was a) her whining about herself getting odler physically while Edward will forever be the beautiful and young ...was it 17 or 18 years old? Anyway, WOMAN STOP COMPLAINING =_=" You won't get wrinkles even if you turn twenty-something yet, unless you continue whining like that....geez!
Anotehr incredibly annoying scene was the one in the second book, in which she goes totally emo over the breakup. I mean...SERIOSULY?! I was staring at those empty pages and really wanted to smack it somewhere. Is she THAT MUCH co-dependant?! Grow some spine. AND NOT BY PUTTING YOURSELF INTO DANGEROUS SPOTS ONLY BECAUSE YOU HALLUCINATE ABOUT EDWARD BETTER THAT WAY. *facepalms* That girl is just too dumb to live.
And then there is Edward. Sure, he is a stalker but I forgave him because I have an unhealthy bias for yandere, so soemone like Edward, who isn't quite yandere but has tendencies like protectiveness and stalker-preferences shouldn't be a problem. He is also ratehr nice and loving; but when he went to sulk and emo and do things and decide stuff without asking (hey, that are yandere-qualities, aren't they? Hm...okay, yandere-characteristics I don't like), but ESPECIALLY the self-deprecating of the most annoying kind got on my nerves. In the fourth book, on that island after tehy did you-know-what, Edward kept saiyng he si sorry and whatnot and he was sure he hurt her and she insisted quite well that she is fine AND HE KEPT ON SAYING it's his fault and he shouldn't have done it- oh, I had the urge to hit him very hard there. What happened just happened, don't go moan over it, like it makes it better...

(And no, I don't expect anyone to read that wall of text...)

BACK TO TOPIC: Anyone played the DS game Devil Survivor of the Shin Megami Tensei franchise? Who likes Yuzu? I don't. I know, she is fairly realistic, her whining and her reaction to the setting, BUT IT WAS ANNOYING. Midori annoyed me as well, what with this crap of magical girl wanting to save humanity. Oh right...Magical Girl series chliché that she loves, apparently, but running head-first into fights almost caused her death more than once, I think and the hero had to save her. Haru is the weak portion of girls there...needless to say, I didn't like most of the girls there, even if most of them did kick ass with their summoned demons at least.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#52 Post by OtomeWeekend »

dropped the idea to buy devil survivor 2 cause ugh...otome stuff(same month of release for utapri repeat so ugh yeah).

I edited the first page so we can add more dishes on the plate :twisted:

As for Bella, no, I hate the whole series, only watched the first one then no, no more or I'll die. If anyone have read the manga Hana to Akuma, SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!
it was awesome and though it has a sad ending, it looks the same as twilight. Though as sad as i could be, love lasts forever even though the other departs to the other world, and that's what happened in Hana to Akuma. I'm sadden by the ending but this is the best ending author can give to avoid murdering the series like the author of twilight did(Bella bitching about her appearance). Well, it would be more understandable if you've read hana to akuma yourself but yeah, instead of turning his lover into a demon too, Vivi chose to let Hana stay as a human as his flower and even though hana passed away, he still loves her even though she has grown wrinkles and old and died.
I loved Robert in the harry potter series(as Cedric) but just seeing his face annoys me now after seeing Twilight Dx
I'm a twilight hater, and haters will hate.(its kinda weird to say it myself).
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#53 Post by SilverxBlue »

Yuzu? I'm pretty much "Meh" with her, I liked Haru because her designs looked badass, but the one I really am annoyed at is... MIDORI!

I really, really wanted to murder that girl.
I know she's supposed to be helpful and all but why does she have to run to that gang leader guy (I forgot his name) when we managed to persuade Keisuke to stop? Everything was already fine but no, the stupid girl just had to ruin everything!
I seriously wanted to enter the world of that game, summon my own demons, challenge her to a fight, and then kill her myself, and I don't really care if Keisuke will end up killing me because of it!

[quote=OtomeWeekend]I loved Robert in the harry potter series(as Cedric) but just seeing his face annoys me now after seeing Twilight Dx
I'm a twilight hater, and haters will hate.(its kinda weird to say it myself).
[/quote]
I'm a hater too. I just read it because I just hate how some of my friends compare it to the Harry Potter series. At least I can back up my sarcasm now.
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#54 Post by OtomeWeekend »

TWILIGHT TO HARRY POTTER?! O.O The genre and theme is too different to compare them, your friends should start trying to circulate thinking in their brain.(no offense). What i meant is, twilight sucks yeah, and i'm a biased harry potter fan but hey, comparing them is like comparing an orange juice to a burger steak! No connections let alone that the point of both books are completely different(twilight: romance of a bitch and a vampire; harry potter: awesome wizardry story) I can't even find a reason to start comparing them except that they are both english-made movies and books.

Out-of-topic, sorry. And no offense to all the twilight fans there. Like i said, haters will hate.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#55 Post by azureXtwilight »

Oh, so people here doesn't like Twilight as well?
THANK GOODNESS. My friends won't stop blabbering about it.

I hate Bella as well, yes hate her to the core.

I also dislike anzu/tea from YGO, for some reason... Maybe it's me that she feels like a two-timer?
And makoto for school days, the ending made me cheered.
I dislike naruto too, because of all his "Sasuke sasuke" thingum.

Celestie
Veteran

#56 Post by Celestie »

SilverxBlue wrote:Yuzu? I'm pretty much "Meh" with her, I liked Haru because her designs looked badass, but the one I really am annoyed at is... MIDORI!

I really, really wanted to murder that girl.
I know she's supposed to be helpful and all but why does she have to run to that gang leader guy (I forgot his name) when we managed to persuade Keisuke to stop? Everything was already fine but no, the stupid girl just had to ruin everything!
I seriously wanted to enter the world of that game, summon my own demons, challenge her to a fight, and then kill her myself, and I don't really care if Keisuke will end up killing me because of it!
Heh, I liked Haru's design, too, I really like her in general, but she still is the weak kind of girl I dislike. What saves her is how she doesn't whine as Yuzu does or is as reckless as Midori is. And saving her makes it possible to get the most idealistic ending, so I pretty much ignored taht she is or ccan be quite an emotional, suicidal girl. May sound like I don't like her but I actually do! I just wonder that I like her xD

And don't worry, I felt like not saving her a lot of times, but my goal was to keep every bad prediction from happening....lemme join. I can't stand that girl's recklessness, because it's the kind of optimistic, naive, DELUSIONAL recklessness....ARGH.

...wait, there'll be a sequel? *is bricked for being uninformed TAT*

I am not going to add fuel to the entire Twilight thing. Just know I read the book and hate a lot of things, but wouldn't call myself a hater. ...also for the sake of my friend, who loves it (but then again she loves Moonlight and Vampire Diaries, too...). After all, I did find it entertaining. Sometimes.

I have to say, speaking of Harry Potter...I like Ginny, but her getting-around with the boys in the book really annoyed me. Okay, not equal to hate her or saying she is a bad character, she is not.

Heh, I didn't like Anzu/Tea, either. For some reason she was a rather bland character and that looks-like-two-timing (which I don't find THAT horrible if I would have liked her) didn't help. Speaking of YGO, that blond girl from the second series/season (GX or something?) was equally useless and apparently liked by everyone, nevertheless, although she started promising. Never watched the third. Or forth...or finished teh second. xD

Desu_Cake
Veteran
Projects: Secret, Secret and Secret

#57 Post by Desu_Cake »

Like I mentioned elswhere, the worst character to ever befoul the universe is Light Yagami. That... That... I can't describe him without descending into uncontrollable swearing, so I won't. Or at least, I won't type it.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#58 Post by LVUER »

Light Yagami is the worst character ever. Even his name proves that! Read his last name backwards...
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

J. Datie
Veteran

#59 Post by J. Datie »

LVUER wrote:Light Yagami is the worst character ever. Even his name proves that! Read his last name backwards...
神夜? Gamiya? But that's not even a name anymore!

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#60 Post by OtomeWeekend »

no, no I think he means "I am gay"---"yag am I". ^^" Unfortunately,i like death note... but not the anime, the movie i mean.