Symphonie des Rêves! [GxB & GxG][Otome]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
RVB
Regular
Organization: Brat Prince Productions
Deviantart: aambrosio

#46 Post by RVB »

OHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. Just looking at the drawings gets me excited. And omfg, kya kya Josef. *A* He's gorgeous! And Adillia is just too precious! /rolls around.

Oh, I'm totally keeping an eye on this gaaaame! ♥ I can't wait to see more!

bunbun
Regular

Re: Rêve Symphonie! [GxB & GxG][Otome-ish!] -Human Sprites t

#47 Post by bunbun »

OMGOMGOMG
I-AM SO GOING TO PLAY IT
I'm looking forward for the game to be release~

Alice PH
Regular

#48 Post by Alice PH »

I am sooooo gonna play this! <3 Cant wait for the release :D Work hard ^^
If you give your words on the game that you will finish.
I will wait. Let it be 2 years,4 years or more ★

eternalwishess
Regular

#49 Post by eternalwishess »

Omg, i love the drawings, they're really nice. The characters each seem very unique in their own way. I hope their past will be told in depth in the game when the finishing product is complete.
Looking forward to this. ^___^
Call me αίкσ, hehe. C:

TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular
Projects: Symphonie des Rêves

#50 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

Ahhahaha!~ We're so glad you guys like what you see so far! Although we still do have some way to go... We will get there!~
Thank you so much for your encouragement! GYIHJIOKOLWEDHUSJIKOFVDCHUJOIMK,TGFRD!!! I have the game script opened up now, and that's what my sunday has been taken up by... ;u;

Also, I updated the screenshots, what do you think? :D
~~~~
Signature, eh?
Hi!~ I'm TheSnowflakeOfDoom! I'm not a snowflake, nor do I bring doom I just like snowflakes... This account speaks for two people, because I couldn't be bothered making my own account And I can't deal with talking on my own...
I'm not rude, I'm just really shy... Meep~ Even though I want to talk to you all...

S-so how are you all today? I hope you're all well, and all your projects are going well!~
*Runs and hides*

~~~~

Nuxill
Veteran
Projects: No Friend
Tumblr: nuxill
itch: nuxill

#51 Post by Nuxill »

TheSnowflakeOfDoom wrote:Ahhahaha!~ We're so glad you guys like what you see so far! Although we still do have some way to go... We will get there!~
Thank you so much for your encouragement! GYIHJIOKOLWEDHUSJIKOFVDCHUJOIMK,TGFRD!!! I have the game script opened up now, and that's what my sunday has been taken up by... ;u;

Also, I updated the screenshots, what do you think? :D
Looks good, but the text is a bit hard to read. Maybe you should make the text box a little less transparent, or a little darker.

TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular

#52 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

Nuxill wrote:Looks good, but the text is a bit hard to read. Maybe you should make the text box a little less transparent, or a little darker.

So more along the lines of this?

Or is that still to see-through?
~~~~
Signature, eh?
Hi!~ I'm TheSnowflakeOfDoom! I'm not a snowflake, nor do I bring doom I just like snowflakes... This account speaks for two people, because I couldn't be bothered making my own account And I can't deal with talking on my own...
I'm not rude, I'm just really shy... Meep~ Even though I want to talk to you all...

S-so how are you all today? I hope you're all well, and all your projects are going well!~
*Runs and hides*

~~~~

Katty16
Regular

#53 Post by Katty16 »

I think its fine :)

TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular

#54 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

Katty16 wrote:I think its fine :)
That's good!~ :D I have a really bad habit of making things too see-through or to heavy in game~ But it's not to difficult to sort out!

Oh, another thing while I'm here, do you all prefer the music to be in the same key, so it's easier to slide between pieces? I think I have put everyhing in A#/Bb at the moment...
~~~~
Signature, eh?

*Runs and hides*

~~~~

Katty16
Regular

#55 Post by Katty16 »

It would probably be easier
But you do what you want :)

Alice PH
Regular

#56 Post by Alice PH »

The screenshot..I laughed..really hard..i dk why xD Probably becuz Harmonia's angry face! And that weird sentence 'Shut up and get into the wardrobe' xD
O.0 btw, is this gonna take REAL long or just long or soon? The..game. :D I'm not trying to pressure u though :o
If you give your words on the game that you will finish.
I will wait. Let it be 2 years,4 years or more ★

Nuxill
Veteran
Projects: No Friend
Tumblr: nuxill
itch: nuxill

#57 Post by Nuxill »

It looks a little better! Adding a drop shadow underneath the text would help as well. Perhaps tweaking the name colors would be good too since it's a bit hard to read some of them.

Will the game switch between showing instruments and human sprites? I'm interested to see how you'll handle that.

sapiboonggames
Veteran
Completed: I Love You, Brother [BxB]

#58 Post by sapiboonggames »

Omigod, love the character design so much! ><
I'm a violinist and pianist so it's a pity there's no violinist but there's a pianist and a HOT one on top of that
Visit my website: http://www.sapiboong.com

TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular

#59 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

Alice PH wrote:The screenshot..I laughed..really hard..i dk why xD Probably becuz Harmonia's angry face! And that weird sentence 'Shut up and get into the wardrobe' xD
O.0 btw, is this gonna take REAL long or just long or soon? The..game. :D I'm not trying to pressure u though :o
It shouldn't take REAAAALLL~ Long, hopefully soon, but we are working to make this game really good, so it's not going to be super-speedy :D Hopefully a demo should be out by late august/early september!
Nuxill wrote:It looks a little better! Adding a drop shadow underneath the text would help as well. Perhaps tweaking the name colors would be good too since it's a bit hard to read some of them.

Will the game switch between showing instruments and human sprites? I'm interested to see how you'll handle that.
We changed it all a bit (The screenshots show how it looks at the moment, we updated them!~)

Yeah, we know how we're switching between them! But I'm not going to give anything away! >:3
sapiboonggames wrote:Omigod, love the character design so much! ><
I'm a violinist and pianist so it's a pity there's no violinist but there's a pianist and a HOT one on top of that
Well, there is plans for a violinist, he's just not a dateable character! xD Angry little Italian hipster, that's all I'm saying xD
~~~~
Signature, eh?

*Runs and hides*

~~~~

fallenangel198

#60 Post by fallenangel198 »

yayyyy this looks sooo good i cant wait for it to come out and good luck with eveything